Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 34. (Read 129283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
What is the largest transaction fee you guys have incurred using the split block tool?

My largest is 0.029 SLK. Burn tx fee burn!

So far, 0.02 SLK I guess.

Thanks Spencer I got rid of the orphans: smooth and quick.
Oh, by the way, I sent a request to CoinMarket Cap as well.
Let the flood continue

EDIT: They did it!  Grin
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/silk/
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What is the largest transaction fee you guys have incurred using the split block tool?

I have been the default 0.001
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I have tweeted and messaged CoinMarketCap so many times now.

Can people please email them and ask them to match the available supply to the total supply.

They might take notice if they get flooded with emails.

OK,I have sent them an e-mail, hoping to have progress.

Do you want to add DARKSILK?
Activity: 37

Can people please email them and ask them to match the available supply to the total supply.

OK,I have sent them an e-mail, hoping to have progress.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

There's a request form to be filled at the bottom of the page on CoinMarketCap.com
CoinMarketCap.com Request Form

*I want to request to modify information on an existing cryptocurrency.
what exactly should we write in the form?

Ask them to match the available supply to the total supply.

Just filled out the form as well, hopefully they take action soon.

Filled out the request form.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
As you sow, so shall you reap.

There's a request form to be filled at the bottom of the page on CoinMarketCap.com

Just filled out the form as well, hopefully they take action soon.
Activity: 404
OK, done
watching their ANN on bitcointalk, but they don't look to be quick on responses anyway
You're right
more people should ask them
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network

Thanks very much for your help. I found my .conf file but I have no idea how to change it? when I click it, it comes up with windows cant read this file. I also dont know how to create a text file. Any help would be appreciated.

Updated the Silkcoin folder up to block 1758147 for easy sync

Silkcoin Folder Update

This is the old Silkcoin blockchain
not the new SLK blockchain
DON'T MIX THEM UP

How to use instructions at the end of this post

Also added separately silkcoin.conf
download just that if you're synced and put it in your Silkcoin folder
it contains staking=0 line as well cause it's no point in staking the old coin anyway
CTO - Silk Network

Activity: 41
Thanks very much for your help. I found my .conf file but I have no idea how to change it? when I click it, it comes up with windows cant read this file. I also dont know how to create a text file. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi all.
I have my old silkcoin wallet all synced up and when I went to send all my coins to the weaver, the moment I clicked send it came up with a message that the transaction exceeded the fee amount and then it had multiple incoming transactions that was my balance being moved from spendable to staking so now I have loads of coins stuck in staking. Anyone else experienced this issue any help to get my coins out of staking and back into spendable would be appreciated.

You need to change your staking setting in your .conf file to zero.

staking=0

If you don't know what a .conf file is, create a txt file, add that line to it.  Rename the file to "silkcoin.conf" put into your silkcoin folder which is located C:\documents and settings\user\application data\silkcoin folder, if you are using Windows...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hi all.
I have my old silkcoin wallet all synced up and when I went to send all my coins to the weaver, the moment I clicked send it came up with a message that the transaction exceeded the fee amount and then it had multiple incoming transactions that was my balance being moved from spendable to staking so now I have loads of coins stuck in staking. Anyone else experienced this issue any help to get my coins out of staking and back into spendable would be appreciated.

You need to change your staking setting in your .conf file to zero.

staking=0

If you don't know what a .conf file is, create a txt file, add that line to it.  Rename the file to "silkcoin.conf" put into your silkcoin folder which is located C:\documents and settings\user\application data\silkcoin folder, if you are using Windows...
Activity: 41
Hi all.
CTO - Silk Network
How do I get rid of orphans on the new slk wallet? With the previous Silkcoin wallet there was a simple repairwallet command but here there's a whole section called repair wallet. Any help?

Click "Recover Transactions 1".

Each time the address is different? Whether the old address can be received to send the COIN? Whether this is done in order to increase the anonymity?

This is to increase anonymity.

Yes you can send to the same address as many tx's as you wish to.

DARKSILK mainly in that site transactions, there is no consideration of https://www.poloniex.com/

Technical currency is my favorite, why don't you receive it? I believe poloniex'll consider it

I invested in some, but I feel a little, hope to have time to sell some of the other COIN, in an additional investment...LOL Grin Grin

DARKSILK mainly in that site transactions, there is no consideration of https://www.poloniex.com/

Technical currency is my favorite, why don't you receive it? I believe poloniex'll consider it
Activity: 15

Activity: 37
The three party concept of this currency is more advanced than the new ZCOIN concept. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: