Pages:
Author

Topic: Rebranded to Duality Blockchain Solutions - page 36. (Read 129283 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
SILK Mac Wallet does not work on Sierra 10.12
crashed on startup !
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
I just read about the competition and the solution for it by Amir. That is some really good application of the so called virtual blockchain for healthcare. I reall hope this works.
Success on this front will not just help SilkNetwork but the whole cryptocurrency and blockchain will come in limelight .. maybe not that much still .. one step at a time one project at a time. People will know the potential

It does Cheesy

Now the competition simply needs to be won Wink

Do keep updating about the news yeah. i am now following this. I would like to know more .. maybe get involved if possible. Cheesy

Come and join the Telegram group or Slack group Cheesy

https://telegram.me/SilkNetwork

https://silknetwork.signup.team/
CTO - Silk Network
What time does the DarkSilk can mining? Is to use graphics or mining and XMR mining can be used as CPU?

5th of November.

GPU Mining Only.

Will this still be true?

mine on the multipool on Weaver, get paid in Silk and weave on Weaver for DarkSilk....once released
Miners will be provided,
this will not be CPU mineable because of the possible exploitation by botnets.
GPU will be possible,
with ASIC development being necessary over time

All true Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
I just read about the competition and the solution for it by Amir. That is some really good application of the so called virtual blockchain for healthcare. I reall hope this works.
Success on this front will not just help SilkNetwork but the whole cryptocurrency and blockchain will come in limelight .. maybe not that much still .. one step at a time one project at a time. People will know the potential

It does Cheesy

Do keep updating about the news yeah. i am now following this. I would like to know more .. maybe get involved if possible. Cheesy
What time does the DarkSilk can mining? Is to use graphics or mining and XMR mining can be used as CPU?

5th of November.

GPU Mining Only.

Will this still be true?

mine on the multipool on Weaver, get paid in Silk and weave on Weaver for DarkSilk....once released
Miners will be provided,
this will not be CPU mineable because of the possible exploitation by botnets.
GPU will be possible,
with ASIC development being necessary over time
CTO - Silk Network

It does Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
CTO - Silk Network
CTO - Silk Network

5th of November.

GPU Mining Only.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 37
Activity: 441
Merit: 251
All in all, an ideal figure would of been around 700BTC, however at the rate of the ICO and the time left, we are looking at hitting between 100-150BTC.

Does this mean that after the ICO the rest of the 1528000DSLK will be available at least at $1? If that's so, you should be considering burning them, the distribution leaves already too many coins on dev's hands, 944k + 584k + 944k + about 1.2M not sold from the ICO, and only about 300k in the hands of investors. This is probably the main reason why you might end up with 100-150BTC instead of the 700BTC that you were hoping for.
Welcome kaene, first thing that needs to be understood is that DSLK is not like any other crypto asset. We are positioning it as a crypto currency, the first of its kind. This means that supply management will always be a concern. The $1 mark might be discounted later on, who knows, but the fact remains that a lot of DSLK will be left over, this is by design. If you want to know more I would suggents to read the OP & brochure thoroughly or get connected to Slack(link is in my signature) and have a direct conversation.

Also, if the monthly emission is around 65971DSLK (((1+0.382)*1350*30) + 10000), being 10000DSLK of those for the budget, it means a bit more than a 15% of the monthly emission for the proposal budget, don't you think that's a bit too much? Specially compared to DASH's 10%
That's all relative my friend.

Also, one question, the "944000DSLK as collateral for Weaver operations, running Stormnodes as a service"... who gets the reward of those Stormnodes?
Those who have ordered the service
Thanks HORT & MCDev & torrantz & others for the nodes
I've got it synced now as well
I've just updated the Silkcoin folder up to block 1757978 for easy sync
Silkcoin Folder Update

This is the old Silkcoin blockchain
not the new SLK blockchain
DON'T MIX THEM UP

How to use instructions at the end of this post
Activity: 680
Merit: 255
Don't know if anyone is still trying to sync the old SilkCoin wallet for swapping but mine finally got fully synced
Block: 1757902
Time: Tue Oct 11 07:06:13

nodes
73.130.81.250:16666
115.188.252.226:16666
82.73.172.120:16666
Activity: 55
Really looking good.
New people coming along and joining the boat. Things are moving so fast, November 5th is getting so close. By the way, thank you ttoroie for you SLK/DRKSLK/Stormnode calculator.

High technical content of the currency need to be attention, less marketing elements, some more technical content. We all hope so
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
All in all, an ideal figure would of been around 700BTC, however at the rate of the ICO and the time left, we are looking at hitting between 100-150BTC.

Does this mean that after the ICO the rest of the 1528000DSLK will be available at least at $1? If that's so, you should be considering burning them, the distribution leaves already too many coins on dev's hands, 944k + 584k + 944k + about 1.2M not sold from the ICO, and only about 300k in the hands of investors. This is probably the main reason why you might end up with 100-150BTC instead of the 700BTC that you were hoping for.

Also, if the monthly emission is around 65971DSLK (((1+0.382)*1350*30) + 10000), being 10000DSLK of those for the budget, it means a bit more than a 15% of the monthly emission for the proposal budget, don't you think that's a bit too much? Specially compared to DASH's 10%

Also, one question, the "944000DSLK as collateral for Weaver operations, running Stormnodes as a service"... who gets the reward of those Stormnodes?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Tripartite of Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver
Maybe send Poloniex an email. Since Silk is being delisted that is.

Silkcoin(SILK) is being delisted and we have messaged them, without reply.

We no longer support Silkcoin(SILK) and simply offer a swap 1:1 from the old Silkcoin(SILK) to the new Silk(SLK).

All further communication will be carried through the user SilkNetwork.

Please message the user SilkNetwork for questions aimed at the Silk Network and these will be relayed through to the relevant department.

So this is a relaunch of another coin? But I also see on the website that something like 69 BTC have been invested. Does that mean those who invest will share the coins with the holder of the other coin?

69 BTC and 1,800,000 SLK has been invested into DSLK.
DSLK is a new coin that will co-exist with SLK.

SLK has been relaunched.
DSLK has yet to be launched.
These chains will both be autonomous.

I'm glad that more than 69 BTC have been invested, so feel better for the people behind the project. How much are those 1.8 SLK worth in BTC?

~28BTC at current market value, however, these won't be sold for development funds.

Some will be paid to developers etc. within the team whom will, hold and stake, maybe trade small amounts, but never dump Wink

The rest will be held in the Silk Network treasury wallet as the asset they are.

And how much BTC would be a good amount for the team to raise for them to continue developing comfortably?

With a team of 8 (not all contributing the same amount of work), work done and work to do being taken into account, ideally the 5 developers should receive a fair wage for what they have completed and have to do.

Matthew, Spencer, Greg are full-time and Amir & Ahmad are part-time developers. Mark and Romeo works full-time on the project. Jan produced the graphics.

On top of the development costs, are the server costs, domain costs and the cost of instances for Stormnode hosting.

Activity: 257
Merit: 252
Maybe send Poloniex an email. Since Silk is being delisted that is.

Silkcoin(SILK) is being delisted and we have messaged them, without reply.

We no longer support Silkcoin(SILK) and simply offer a swap 1:1 from the old Silkcoin(SILK) to the new Silk(SLK).

All further communication will be carried through the user SilkNetwork.

Please message the user SilkNetwork for questions aimed at the Silk Network and these will be relayed through to the relevant department.

So this is a relaunch of another coin? But I also see on the website that something like 69 BTC have been invested. Does that mean those who invest will share the coins with the holder of the other coin?

69 BTC and 1,800,000 SLK has been invested into DSLK.
DSLK is a new coin that will co-exist with SLK.

SLK has been relaunched.
DSLK has yet to be launched.
These chains will both be autonomous.

I'm glad that more than 69 BTC have been invested, so feel better for the people behind the project. How much are those 1.8 SLK worth in BTC?

~28BTC at current market value, however, these won't be sold for development funds.

Some will be paid to developers etc. within the team whom will, hold and stake, maybe trade small amounts, but never dump Wink

The rest will be held in the Silk Network treasury wallet as the asset they are.

And how much BTC would be a good amount for the team to raise for them to continue developing comfortably?
Pages:
Jump to: