Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 14. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:35:50 AM
My first bounty rewards is $50, and that is so cool.
I'm so happy and i will never forget it.
But now, $50 is to cheap for bounty hunter rewards.
Usually i get arround $500 every bounty success.
Activity: 231
August 25, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
You are a great person, happy and grateful for the rewards obtained even though there are not many, at least this will give you a new impetus to be more enthusiastic about working in the bounty campaign.
10 $ is a good start for beginners, especially if you intend to hold it, hopefully someday dacc coins will have a good price and give you an advantage.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 10:25:04 AM
My first bounty rewards is not good because it is scam the second one is still waiting for token distribution and the third is okey but i keep it inorder to wait for the high price.i just have to be positive and patient enough to wait for the right time that i will enjoy all the rewards.

Me too also received 15000 Nollycoins but it's so sad that until now bounty tokens did not listed on exchange market and it's more than 4 months already. I don't know yet if the coins receive is still have a value because the project is not active.
Activity: 175
August 25, 2018, 10:17:00 AM
My first bounty rewards is not good because it is scam the second one is still waiting for token distribution and the third is okey but i keep it inorder to wait for the high price.i just have to be positive and patient enough to wait for the right time that i will enjoy all the rewards.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
August 25, 2018, 10:04:29 AM
I can feel your joy, I know how it feels to make money from bounty, when I join bounty newly, I was having thoughts if this will going to pay and when it pays, i was so happy and I become in love with crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 25, 2018, 09:50:07 AM
I recieved my first bounty reqard last year, although its not that big but still im very happy because all my hardwork has paid off.
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
My congratulations to you!!! It is really very great feeling when you get something for you making tasks. And the greater feeling you have when you understand that you can raise your profit somewhow or to hold it and become the part of the developing project. Of course, right now the situation on the market is not very profitable but some day it will increase and your some dollars that yo got now may become some day hundreds)))
Activity: 229
August 25, 2018, 09:38:12 AM
If I receive the first time when I take part in the bounty, I think it is very happy when I first got it, there were still many bounties that could get bigger, it turned out I could produce from the internet world like that
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 09:28:57 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Congrats to you then, no one will give you $10  for nothing. My first pay as jr. member was even lower and it really took long to be cashed out but that is where we all start. the problem is ranking up is impossible now so I think you may not earn as big as higher ranked members here in this forum.
Activity: 462
August 25, 2018, 09:21:13 AM

congratulations on your success. in my opinion, $ 10 is small money, not even suitable for your work during the campaign. at least make the experience to be able to find a better bounty.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 09:16:44 AM
When the first time you receive income, there is always joy! This is the coolest feeling Wink
Activity: 127
August 25, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
I get paid from a bounty campaign by participating in a social media campaign and also a signature campaign, I get paid quite a lot because the signature participants are very few, I get $ 400 from the cryptosolartech project
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 08:23:00 AM
My first project was a scam, the second one paid me their tokens but they still did not list on any exchanges except their one, but despite everything, this is really great feeling when tokens transfer to your wallet
Activity: 490
August 25, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

getting the first prize was really fun even though the number was not much, but it was a burden for us to keep working and follow more bounty campaigns.
even though now you only get 10 $, I am sure that one day you will get even more rewards as long as you stay motivated and don't be afraid. at least, the bounty project that you follow is not a scam.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
August 25, 2018, 07:35:50 AM
 My first bounty reward gave me upto $300 and it was very exciting.  It boosted my morale to write and publish  more articles for more rewards. Although  there are some bounties I did and regretted wasting my time because  I didn't even earn up to $40 despite my efforts.  But each time I remember my first campaign it keeps me going.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 24, 2018, 09:53:02 PM
The first reward received in the bounty campaign, is the truth that is very exciting. I remember my first time, when I received it, I did not imagine that it would be so great, it was the most complete because in addition to joining the campaigns: Airdrop, Facebook, Twitter, and Art Work. Also the Community manager asked me a few hours in the telegram channel of the ICO. It was BitDegree, the most complete experience I had and the first was a great challenge. Only, I did a Bounty campaign, and then came more ICOs that I joined simultaneously but with fewer tasks.

Earn more than $ 1000 in BDG token that was later devalued because when it was listing in the first exchange it did not have Volume. Although the BitDegree platform is currently operational, its token has not reached the expected value. The team is doing hard marketing work to win students who will be its users.

Although in crypto the predictions fail only I hope that with luck BitDegree within a year at least it will have overcome the devaluation of its Token and that it will achieve the value that many BDG Holder Token, still await.

Only I can advise you to work hard to achieve better benefits: Increase your number of friends and followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
In reddit and Bitcointalk make comments and useful posts for the community. This will allow you to obtain the merits and points necessary to earn more benefits in the rewards.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:02:42 PM

I think that kind of shows that the bounty rewards in general are starting to drop in value, not saying all of them are 10 bucks, but generally the rewards would be around that point.
Activity: 130
August 24, 2018, 07:56:37 PM

I am sure that you will also get more of that if you work hard, and do add other items of bounty. Wish you good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
August 24, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Yes, it's the first reward for your effort. I believe you would be happy right now, but I think this is the starting point.

You would want to aim higher in you next campaign and the hungry for success/more would continue to push you to do bether are more rewarding campaigns.

Good luck on your quest.

Activity: 98
August 24, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
The first activity that provided tokens to me was not a bounty, it was an airdrop, I have also participated in faucets but the amount they give is so small that I don't even count them haha, the airdrop gave me that week $20 in tokens, of course with time they lost some value, but it was still very good pay, for practically doing nothing, just participating in the community.
Pages:
Jump to: