Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 12. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 27, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
my first award in the amount of $ 700,it was quite a long bounty, and began to slip the idea that the bounty will fail and in the end,Boutny completed successfully.I'm happy.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 07:25:36 AM
Congratulations, the first award is always very exciting and so desirable. When I received my first award, I was also happy. I really don't remember how much I had in cash. I wish you success and prosperity in all your generosity! Because not all generosity will be successful in your way, but most importantly do not worry and continue to move forward!!!
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 27, 2018, 07:06:43 AM
I think no matter how much the rewards from the bounty if we can continue to join in the bounty campaign, I think we can earn more tokens so we can sell it to convert into ethereum. and once we have ethereum, this is the best investment that we can have so when the ethereum price can increase higher and we sell the ethereum, I am sure that in the end, we can make a big profit from the bounty campaign. so we need to continue to join in the bounty campaign to earn more rewards.
Activity: 210
August 27, 2018, 06:48:38 AM
I got my first bounty reward on a certain morning when I checked my wallet as I used to and I saw 150swap and I shouted  "YES" with a loud voice, and it has always been like that each time I receive my reward am always excited because I know they are great assets to me in the future.
Activity: 107
August 27, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
my brother is also the same as you, he gets the first prize from dacc, and gets a little reward, but he looks so happy, because the reward he got from his own work, even though I also knew he felt a little disappointed because the reward he got was not in accordance with what he wants.
but at the very least, this reward made him more enthusiastic to follow more bounty campaigns.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 07:29:01 AM
i'm very satisfied to see your put up. i'm also a newcomer to the discussion board. i have just joined the bounty undertaking. i've now not obtained any rewards yet, but your put up has given me encouragement and i'm able to persist with it.
Activity: 459
August 26, 2018, 04:25:29 AM
If the $10 bounty is paid weekly, then this is worth it, but if you continue to participate in the 3, 4 month bounty campaign, you only get $10, which is not worth it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
August 26, 2018, 04:03:32 AM
My first one is worth around 3.7 eth (should be 11 eth but they altered the campaign) but nowadays it worths around 0.6 eth right now. Hodling is the only thing i can do right now . Receiving bounty is easy, waiting it for the to be listed in exchanges is the hard thing.

Agree because they just promised you to be listed on this dates but nothing happens but only delays! You can really earn big amount of money way back last year 3.7 eth is just a little if you really into bounty. I just remembered there was a bounty that is 2 months which  also limited bounty participants and later on after 2 months it is successful listed immediately but i do sold it early not in the ICO price but i manage to get $1k but if i wate i do earn roughly $10k
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 26, 2018, 03:59:43 AM
My first one is worth around 3.7 eth (should be 11 eth but they altered the campaign) but nowadays it worths around 0.6 eth right now. Hodling is the only thing i can do right now . Receiving bounty is easy, waiting it for the to be listed in exchanges is the hard thing.
Activity: 229
August 26, 2018, 03:49:49 AM
My first gift of the year was $ 800, which made me excited about joining many bounty programs
if collected to date it reaches $ 10k. very happy anyway Kiss
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
My first bounty prize was sold for $ 100 USD. I worked for 3 months.
I think it's not comparable to the work I did.
Activity: 56
August 26, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

My first bounty rewards was XPAT, it was over 100$ reward I’ve got and I was overwhelmed with joy and continue to hunt good projects. By the way it was held by Amazix community.
Activity: 18
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 03:39:17 AM

$10 isnt that much but its a good start my first bounty reward was around $1200 wayback february and  thats why most of the people now are joining the bounty campaigns.The down side is,the more participants the smaller the rewards would be which is why it is better to join a legit bounty which has less participants than a super hyped campaign which has thousands of people in the sheet.
Activity: 1078
August 26, 2018, 03:36:48 AM
It is a great feeling when you receive the first payment after a long time of job. As for me, I got my first award after about 2 months of Bounty hunting and I received about 100$ in tokens. That was awesome because I saw the results of my job.
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
August 26, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

Congratulation, my first reward is Ucash worth 80$ and it dump after. Please continue do it and don give up. Rewards will come to the people worthy.
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 26, 2018, 03:20:26 AM
Especially now it's hard for smaller ranks, who are forced to work very hard in bounty campaigns for small rewards.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 03:16:48 AM
The first earnings are just the beginning, which gives a guarantee that the earnings are actually real. This gives us a push to do it more and more. My first one wasn't very big either, but I remember it. It gave me strength to work on
Activity: 210
August 25, 2018, 10:57:26 PM
I was so excited to get my first bounty reward because I worked for it for about two months. I got scared and nervous thinking maybe I wont get any because of scam or maybe hackers, but thankfully I got it. Until now I am still holding the coins I got from my first bounty reward. It feels so fulfilling knowing that you have received payment of your hardwork.
Activity: 109
August 25, 2018, 10:52:26 PM
I already receive a reward from bounty campaign it worth  171 tokens with a prize of 1$ in every tokens in  a market price, but the worst is theres no exchange from trading site and no one wants to buy, so i hold it and wait for the bullish market..
Activity: 196
August 25, 2018, 10:49:35 PM
When the get paid first in bounty I feel very happy. That time I get more or less $25. And I have already had the pleasure, though indeed in terms of the amount is not much.
Pages:
Jump to: