Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 13. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 10:47:17 PM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
I already received my bounty rewards but I cannot sell it for now because our crowd sale was not finish yet because they continue it into round 2 and we must finish the crowd sale first before we sell it so that we can got a much greater price. I'm was very excited that I'm gonna get something because of my effort and time in doing this kind of stuff I feel happy for my self.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 07:44:56 PM
I am very luck with mu first bounty reward last year, I gain $412. The moment I joined after one week it ended. I am looking forward for more opportunity in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
August 25, 2018, 07:09:51 PM
Congratulations, we should always be grateful for whatever we get. Everything needs a process, collecting it little by little will definitely become a lot. Keep trying and improve your ability, if joining articles means you have to be better at writing, if joining the YouTube campaign means you have to be more creative, etc. My first bounties are around 30 $ Smiley
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
August 25, 2018, 07:09:39 PM
A few months ago I received my first reward too, it was something around $ 30. At that time I was unemployed and those 30 dollars were a huge relief to me that did not even have a dollar in my pocket.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 07:01:41 PM
ohhhh not bad congratulations, I remember my first reward was $500 for a 2 month campaign, it was not bad at all especially for the amount of work required to do a campaign that is not much, although  I wanted to earn more, I am thinking about doing translation campaign because I have been told that there is the real money.
Activity: 360
August 25, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
My very first bounty I received $ 500 it is great for me but I am not satisfied I have to do harder some people can making more than $ 1000 a month .
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
August 25, 2018, 06:59:27 PM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Congratulations! For sure, many are laughing at your reward. I guess they just don't see the value of it. Big or small, it still turned out successful because you earned something. It's a good start towards something bigger and better. Just keep going and don't give up because something greater is in store for you.
Activity: 163
August 25, 2018, 06:38:49 PM
I can still remember vividly the day I got and traded my first bounty reward which was "GazeCoin" and I made $300.i was so happy and I motivated me to keep going.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 06:32:25 PM

I congratulate you on your first award.  I hope your best rewards await you ahead.  My first award for bounty was the OAX tokens,  it was a small reward, but I was very happy. It was a social media award and my first signature campaign.
Activity: 588
August 25, 2018, 05:37:42 PM
Lol...The first time is always a great time no matter what the amount is. I remember my first payout was an airdrop. I liked airdrops more than bounties but I stopped and started getting serious with bounties. My first bounty took a long time to pay me but it was worth waiting..  Grin
Activity: 728
August 25, 2018, 05:14:39 PM
For the first time I received a prize of $ 150 - this is three months of work in several projects. I was also glad that in this way you can earn real money. I did not believe in the beginning. The only thing is that it's too little. But still ahead.
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
August 25, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

I congratulate you on the award, but I think that now the profits will be very low. I suggest you wait and do something else.
Activity: 238
August 25, 2018, 04:38:10 PM
I remember my first success bounty i received about $50. It wasn't much i know but i was learning and discovering how to participate and doing the tasks. Now i become more professional in choosing the bounties.
Activity: 209
August 25, 2018, 04:20:23 PM
Well this call for rejoice because it's your first token to receive I will advise you to work hard because what you can make from bounty is more than this if you can work hard
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
You reminded me of my first day in the bounty and it took me half a year to get my token. It was a coincidence that I found an ICO project in my country, introduced through many groups on the Telegram, not wasting a lot of time because they had dedicated a bounty item on their official website.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
when I get the first prize, I immediately buy a smart phone. I was immediately happy, but I was also sad because I was too early to sell my coins, but I had to be grateful. this is the beginning I started playing airdrop / bounty
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
August 25, 2018, 04:06:31 PM
My first Bounty reward was ... a long time ago aha.
I think you should sell them, even if it's not a lot of money.
Anyway congrats and welcome in the bounty world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 29
August 25, 2018, 04:01:22 PM
my advice - sell them. In most situations I regret that I didn't do it
Activity: 118
August 25, 2018, 03:57:18 PM
When I received my first prize, I also enjoyed not being so big but meaningful. That way I continue to work in it, start dreaming and achieve my goals that someday I will work successfully in Crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 25, 2018, 03:54:10 PM
The first award I received for bounty, I sold very cheaply. This project turned out to be a scam. Now this token is being traded very cheaply. I'm not upset. I hope I can take part in good projects in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: