Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 9. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
September 06, 2018, 07:01:57 PM
$10 amount of bounty reward is little only or small. But if the token are really potential it is possible that  10 dollars amount of token will become more than hundreds of dollars after few months. But don't expect it will become thousands of dollars instead if you have more money to buy token. But if you want to sell your token now you can sell it if you think that you have are not worth it to hold.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 06:59:05 PM
I only get the first payment from following the airdrops of several projects with little but enough results for the first experience to increase morale, I get YEL coins, I have forgotten how much money I got
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 06:49:54 PM
I would really advice people to learn and build a portfolio in translations from a language to another, it would definitely give you a lot of profits in the translation campaigns.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 06:47:42 PM
A good start for the first time you get paid from a bounty, at least the bounty you are working on is not a scam. But in my opinion the $ 10 amount is a small amount, because when compared to the start of my first bounty payment it reached $ 180.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 06:32:10 PM
I like the positive attitude in this, despite the fact that the amount is small. Keep up the enthusiasm, you would make much bigger rewards in time. In several  thousands if you are an influencer
Activity: 476
September 06, 2018, 06:28:53 PM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Good for you! It may not be big but it sure is a start! Better to receive a small amount rather not receiving anything at all. Like I usually say in real life, better than nothing! I remember receiving my first reward which was reasonably high. 592 tokens (I joined in late with the campaign) which were worth over $1000, not so bad. Sometimes it's good to receive a rather small reward from the start because it sets your expectations low. And so we'll appreciate the following rewards even more because we are not expecting too much.

Just keep on doing what your doing and stay positive. More are coming your way as long as you keep pushing forward.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
September 06, 2018, 06:11:21 PM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
It became hard to earn profit from bounties. Tokens are being distributed but the market value are just disappointing. Also, the majority of the bounty projects are either delaying the project itself or the listing on exchangers. The root of the problem is the market downtrend. The downfall movement highly affects the outcome of the crowdsale. Maybe, this is not the right time for bounties and icos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 05:55:08 PM
I remember the day when I first got my first bounty rewards. To my mind, the best possible decision is to trade on your own. To my mind, the best way to receive tokes is to take part in reliable projects
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
September 06, 2018, 05:52:57 PM
No matter how much it actually is (Well, if it's $10,000 it's much better!  Cool )

What matters is the pleasure of seeing time and work transformed into Tokens, without spending real money (oh wait...like real life in fact !)
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 09:06:58 AM
Congratulations! 10$ is not much but it is your first earning on bounty money. For the first time I also received only 50$. If you work further you can earn much more.
Activity: 111
September 05, 2018, 06:05:24 PM
I don't remember my first bounty rewards, but my biggest rewards on a single airdrop was 222 222 Hydro at february, which I kept for a 2 months and sold for $3200. It made me really happy
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 08:30:42 AM
Well done, I think that's probably about average now. Rewards last year were $100s/$1000s most of the time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 05, 2018, 08:24:54 AM
First of all. Congratulations, as a novice, this is a good start. If you want a better bounty, you can upgrade your forum level so that you may get a higher reward. Can also be translated. To make a video, you can keep the coins and wait for the price to be sold.
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 08:21:56 AM
my very first bounty reward gave me above $300 and i was excited . then i was  new  and only did one article campaign. the reward came and the token was listed immediately. that reward encouraged me to continue in bounty.
Activity: 140
September 04, 2018, 10:01:50 PM
Dear friend,
Congratulations! you received the first rewards from bounty. I have ever been the same your situation. Happy, funny, and a liitle supprise. That is my feeling. But after that, I think we should reach more deep to this crypto for getting skills.
Activity: 546
September 04, 2018, 09:12:51 PM

I'm glad that you will be able to received your first bounty reward worth of 10$. Eventhough it's just a little amount but at least you were happy on it. I hope more people in crypto world will have the same attitude as yours because it will help to increase the good reputations of crypto coins so that there will be more businessmen will join in here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
September 04, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
I was join this forum at march and then i was join some of bounty and then the only one paid me is from shivom (OMX) maybe does not huge reward  only $25 but this was make me so happy because this my first reward and another bounty maybe scam. Because that i very excited to join another bounty but with more carefully
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
September 04, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

Good job and congratulations! You got lucky and found a real bounty campaign that pays. Thats quite a difficult feat to do especially considering your forum rank is not yet that high. It seems that you have good quality posts anyway so it rank should be less of a concern. Anyway I hope you didn't spend too much time doing it and i wish you nothing but the best for your future bounties.  Wink
Activity: 72
September 04, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
The first bounty I received tokens for paid out somewhere around 2500$. Was genuinely surprised when I saw this amount of money for 4 weeks of easy job Cheesy. The second bounty turned out to be a scam and didn't pay tokens to some of the people who took a part it.
Wow, nice mate, my first bounty rewards is 1 ETH, around ($286) for 2 days easy job. Do you believe it? I can't even imagine how I can get that amount of cash for such an easy job. well, I will pay more attention for this platform then. And whatever that happened to the market nowadays. I will keep working on it. Good luck mate.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
September 04, 2018, 01:05:23 PM

I can't recollect about my first bounty remunerate yet appear as though it's significantly higher than $10 on the grounds that I regularly join signature bounty campaign just so measure of cash that I can acquire is considerably bigger than yours. Perhaps next time, you likewise should join signature bounty campaign to have the capacity to acquire bigger measure of cash.
Pages:
Jump to: