Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 2. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 08:53:12 AM
The first award is always very nice and very emotional state , I received my first award$ 350 , although I was engaged in free time bounty.

Looks like the bounty in last year is awesome compare today out of 10 there's only 3-4 that will give you a reward but sad thing is the reward is divided by a lot. If i remember my first reward it was only 10-15$ not even comparable to yours.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
October 11, 2018, 08:40:38 AM
I am very happy for people who receive something all the same, because I haven’t received anything lately, it seems to me that people have stopped receiving something at all, although this is probably due to the time in which we live
Activity: 122
October 11, 2018, 08:34:07 AM
Thats awesome. I received my first bounty rewards but it doesnt have value.  Grin It might depends on what campaign we are joining if it is worth it and make us a profit doing their task.
copper member
Activity: 70
October 11, 2018, 08:28:05 AM
Just keep moving forward. You will find a lot of amazing bounties on this forum, that will give you big opportunities! Just make a good investigation before participating in any bounty and you will get much more than 10 USD, from every campaign Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
October 11, 2018, 08:24:46 AM
The first award is always very nice and very emotional state , I received my first award$ 350 , although I was engaged in free time bounty.
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
October 09, 2018, 09:23:14 AM
I remember my first bounty reward was 156 dollars in tokens. But I sold them for an amount equal to about $ 100. Then I was happy because he did not believe that the bounty can at least earn something. Now I became more experienced , but unfortunately the rewards for the hunters become very small.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
This is probably very cool, because it seems to me that it is very nice to get tokens for bounty. All the same, now it is very sad, because today many projects now fail with bounty projects.
Activity: 280
October 09, 2018, 09:16:05 AM
My first reward was 50$ and I was very happy. I wish you success and hope you can earn more money next time.
Activity: 252
October 08, 2018, 10:12:26 AM
Congratulations! Keep going and you will get more. Just be helpful for the members of the forum and you will get a higher rank. If you do this, you will get an opportunity to become higher rewards. Keep doing bounties Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
October 08, 2018, 10:12:00 AM
I have yet to make anything with my earnings. I mostly do signature campaigns and so far all of my signature campaigns were either of no value in fiat or only gave me a very little amount. I guess I do not have the skills yet to analyze what are good and what are bad ico's. Maybe we can gather more skills needed so that we can be able to work on bounties and be paid well in the near future.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 08, 2018, 09:54:45 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

It does not matter how little or how big it is, the fact is that you have received your first coins and that is what matters. Congratulations and this will help to motivate you to do even more bounties and make more money. It is hard to find good bounties that are actually paying out now no matter how little the price is but kudos to you for finding a good one.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 109
October 06, 2018, 12:29:49 PM
My first bounty rewards is HDG Token, im very happy because HDG tokens worth 87$ when i sell. That is what makes me enthusiastic about playing bounty because I think it was very big at the beginning of playing in this forum
Activity: 434
October 06, 2018, 12:06:21 PM
I am really happy for you brother. If you wanna earn some money in this work, You have to pass this steps than you can be sure that you will earn really good money in bounties. I hope that market is goign to come good position and we can earn some money.
Activity: 276
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
October 06, 2018, 12:01:45 PM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

That was pretty neat for a newbie like you. Considering that you couldnt have earned that from the signature campaign since you are still a newbie. Anyway congrats and keep on working for more bounty rewards.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 06, 2018, 11:57:22 AM
my first award was $ 100, I was also happy and pleased with myself, I gave this award strength and confidence in the future, I was at that time sure that everything I will succeed, and everything works out until now.
Activity: 448
October 02, 2018, 09:57:44 PM
That was a good news my friend! That is a good start! When I started my career as a bounty hunter I  only made about fifty dollars in my first payment in a bounty campaign. The feelung was awesome getting paid out of the service I rendered. The biggest payment I recieved in an ICO campaign is about half a grand and that feels really good! Just keep on doing what yoy love and the result will be nice!
Activity: 966
Merit: 275
October 02, 2018, 09:42:15 PM
My Very First Bounty I made over a hundred dollars worth of DRG Token and I was just more than Happy. It meant a lot to me, and it proved to me that Bounty Campaigns are Genuine and Real. It was a German Project and since then I've been eyeing German Projects. I was totally convinced about Bounty Campaigns that I could not help but participate in as much as I could, so far the Project is Reasonable and Visible enough.

I received my first ever great bounties (signature, facebook, and twitter) LEND Tokens from ETLend worth over $16,000 when converted to fiat. I've received it in the last week of April 2018. Of course, it's great and I was so happy to have such amount the first time in my life. Hoping I could find another project like ETLend to supplement my earnings.
Activity: 653
October 02, 2018, 09:28:54 PM
Congratulation you have getting your first payment at bounty campaign, hope your payment or your coin have listed at exchange market and have good price or higher than ico price. you can try again at other campaign and hope the same result you can take your payment.
Activity: 406
One Social Network
October 02, 2018, 09:13:54 PM
Well I just started doing bounties two weeks ago, but I should be getting my first ones in a couple weeks and I'm excited! I'm quite happy with supporting the crypto projects that I am, so I hope they deliver on the payouts Smiley
Activity: 494
October 02, 2018, 09:06:02 PM
I also had a great deal of income in my first bounty because I had a bounty that was good and I hold it pretty long and it was right to predict if the price was higher knowing because of the reason why my hold price token because bitcoin increases.
Pages:
Jump to: