Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 7. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 2
September 14, 2018, 01:25:35 PM
It is good to see an appreciative heart despite how small the reward is. Which means that if you receive more, you will definitely still be appreciative. There are some that despite so many bounty campaigns done, they have not received anything and some have even lost hope of receiving anything. A friend of mine also participated in Hdac and got his DACC tokens too, but it took a long time before you guys were paid. That is why it is not good to give up on being paid no matter how long it takes. I believe the operator will still get more tokens that are worthwhile.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png
September 14, 2018, 01:11:22 PM
congratulations, hopefully your 10 $ is very useful. the first time I received the first bounty payment, I also felt very happy like you, at that time I think, I can make my own money from the internet. small but better than not paid. later there will be luck coming, when you get paid a very large payment from bounty. good luck.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
Throwback to when I received my first bounty reward, smile.. It was GazeCoin and I was happy because I made $230 and ever since then, I've been making more progress to make more and more.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 01:04:52 PM
Ofcourse there is bound to be an excitement for the bounty rewards received because you just did some crypto activities and get paid for it. It is a good thing to celebrate one's little beginning in this crypto business and then get encouraged to move on. I was also very glad when I received my first bounty rewards that worth 25$.This triggered me to continue in the bounty participation which as of now, I can confidently say I have made profit above 1000$. It is a good thing to actually get involved in bounty and stay focused on it because therein is unimaginable profit to realize.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 01:03:42 PM
I am working about two months and all that i got is 6$ from airdrop but I wrote a lot of articles and did a big amount of social bounties. Many compaigns delay distribution because of the situation on the market.
The fact is that the action of these companies can be understood, Because if they pay their chips to participants, then People will immediately sell them to the market. And this, in turn, will negatively affect the development of their project.
Activity: 85
September 14, 2018, 12:53:45 PM
I am working about two months and all that i got is 6$ from airdrop but I wrote a lot of articles and did a big amount of social bounties. Many compaigns delay distribution because of the situation on the market.
Activity: 255
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
Well, congratulations to you! I am happy that people nowadays are being open minded about these kind of opportunities. I can tell that it's totally worth it. I am earning bounty rewards too and I am not investing any money. This is really a great opportunity for all of us who has a financial needs that doesn't need to pay money to get money.
Activity: 1372
September 14, 2018, 12:50:39 PM
I will forever remember my first payment. There was a rebellious of the crypto currency and at that time the cost was about $ 500 if I'm not mistaken, fortunately there was no limit)
Activity: 63
September 14, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
Me too,i'm so happy when i received my first bounty reward.it is 20$ from daostack 's bounty program,it is not big amount but i really excited.i hope that i can earn more money from bounty campaign in the next time
Activity: 211
September 12, 2018, 11:23:15 AM
the plunge in the world of crypto and earn a wage or salary from the bounty campaign is a thing that I can't trust it. the work outside the reason I initially and was able to give me an income that could be said to be quite large. and early this is me getting excited in doing the bounty.
Activity: 56
September 11, 2018, 08:08:08 AM
Ohh, my first reward costed almost 15 dollars.  Grin Then I realized that this activity isn't for me. But I heard that some hunters earn thousands for 2-3 months.
Activity: 149
September 11, 2018, 08:03:30 AM
I'm currently doing bounties now and still to get my rewards but for sure it definitely is a happy thing to receive something for what you worked hard for. I just hope that it would be worth something or that I would actually be paid so I'm pretty anxious at the moment and waiting for it.
Activity: 392
September 11, 2018, 07:57:02 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
For me $10 is smalll amount you should try to joined more promising bounty so you can earn more money, i also remember that the first bounty reward i earn is only $1300 but now i joined a lot of good bounties to make more profit.
Activity: 280
September 11, 2018, 07:50:05 AM
I remember how happy I was when I got my first token for bounty company. I do not remember exactly what the project was - but it was very significant for me. At what for the price of ICO I received tokens in the equivalent of $ 2000.

Wow, $2000 is a very very big reward, it is equivalent to 10 ETH now. I just receive 1.5 ETH for the first time and I spent 2 months for it. How long did you spend for that bounty? And which campaign did you join?
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 07:47:50 AM
Hello mate. Yeah i remember that feeling as well. It's still so vivid in my mind when i received my first bounty payment it's worth $280. I bought my self a new sneakers. Since that day i never missed a day working my bounties. I also got some from airdrops. Crypto has a lot of ways for you to be able to make money. Cheers!
Activity: 518
September 11, 2018, 07:37:24 AM
I like how positive you are even though the amount doesn't big at all, but still have value and I also remember how happy I was when I recieved my first token rewards in my first campaign. And I hope it will continue like other people earned their rewards.
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
September 11, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
Love the original OP. Good to hear that! I don't even remember my first reward Smiley i'm sure i was happy too!
Activity: 154
September 11, 2018, 07:19:00 AM
Whatever the amount is the main thing to understand that there is something to strive for, so do not stop there!
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
September 11, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
I remember how happy I was when I got my first token for bounty company. I do not remember exactly what the project was - but it was very significant for me. At what for the price of ICO I received tokens in the equivalent of $ 2000.
Activity: 80
September 11, 2018, 07:05:49 AM
Congrats! I recall those occasions when I began to deal with bounties. I can not recall precisely which venture it was, but rather I got 100$ from crypto world out of the blue. I was so glad and I couldn't trust this can be valid. However, from that point forward I understood this can be a decent chance to increase some additional cash.
Pages:
Jump to: