Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 8. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 287
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 09:46:57 AM
I would like to congratulate you for receiving the result that you spent the last time doing the work. I hope many people in the cryptography world will have the same attitude as you as it will help to increase the good reputation of the money. crypto so that more people will join here
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 09:04:04 AM
I can understand that. After all, the first money earned here gives confidence and hope. No matter how much. The main thing is that you can see that it works. That you can earn extra income. Congratulations to you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 08:43:03 AM
I received SWISS ALPS coins as a bounty reward which costs over 100$ but its just that market is in downtrend and i don't more than 10$ when it hit exchange. i think in this situation bounty is not worth doing.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 08:16:21 AM
Am really happy for you, i know the take might be really small, but its just your first so work harder and make research to get more profit next time around, goodluck
Activity: 143
September 10, 2018, 08:14:42 AM
That's very wonderful . It is a reward for you when you work hard. Try and participate in many bounty campaigns to earn more rewards. Good luck
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 08:11:48 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Happy for you, $10 or $100, it is still money and that does not change that fact that you earned it and you should be very proud about the money that you have earned. My first one was about $20 from the first airdrop I got paid from and that is what solidified it for me that you can actually make money from doing the airdrops.
Activity: 37
September 09, 2018, 10:11:16 AM
Bounty made me interested in investing in cryptocurrency, and until now I am very grateful for that gift because it can help everyone and make people interested in cryptocurrency investment.
Activity: 200
September 09, 2018, 12:33:06 AM
Received first bounty rewards? You will receive the first reward in the bounty if you follow the rules or instructions in your campaign so what rules should you follow so you will receive rewards in the bounty and you should always update your campaign for Avoid receiving rewards.
Activity: 238
September 09, 2018, 12:11:09 AM
Am happy for you atleast not a wasted effort, first  earning in bounty is always interesting and making the whole bounty look less stressful because I also had same feelings some month ago tho am still keeping the coin, I just hope it keep growing.
Activity: 197
September 08, 2018, 11:09:02 PM
congratulations on your first bounty prize acceptance, that really fantastic par once. may the future tone of the more successful.
My first experience getting a prize bounty is very, very wonderful happy, multiple results I got from my salary every month. Here's what to be opium.
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 10:30:19 PM
I am worried over the Korean ABLE endeavor. At first in the wake of investigating before obliging, I turned out to be more familiar with about the endeavor and their gathering, they went to hold the inquiry and answer session in various spots, yet yesterday I saw them deleted the Facebook page and Twitter official, I push that they will cheat monetary pros and bounty searcher
copper member
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 09:35:00 AM
Congratulations for your first bounty reward. I am also looking forward to my first bounty reward. It will take a few more weeks, but the anticipation is increasing.
Activity: 88
September 07, 2018, 09:29:39 AM
The creator, I salute you, I recollect what an inclination it is to get my reward out of the blue!)) I was additionally extremely upbeat.
My first honor was for 0.2 ETH - then it cost 1200 dollars for a coin and I was exceptionally glad, the second installment I got was less - 0.1 ETH, yet there was just multi week abundance and just for Twitter. Be that as it may, the third time I got exceptionally well, 1,1 ETH, however I partook in the crusade abundance for quite a while. Be that as it may, it's only an incredible inclination when you make a profit!)))
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
September 07, 2018, 07:21:07 AM
To be honest, the first prize is always exciting, not even because of the value of money, but the belief that what you are doing is real and genuine, even though the price is very low, I am still grateful to get
that's right, the first impression when getting paid is very exciting because it proves that there is real results, for result the value of money depends on our luck in choosing a bounty project.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 07:16:05 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

What is the bounty you joined?
i doubt that is not signature campaign.
But you are right no matter what is the value, the price is worth a happiness at the first time.
i am a bit luckier than you i think coz i got 240 USD with my first campaign.
Activity: 112
https://www.soar.earth/
September 07, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
I'm glad you made it and got the award. I hope in the future your work will bring you income.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 07:13:19 AM
To be honest, the first prize is always exciting, not even because of the value of money, but the belief that what you are doing is real and genuine, even though the price is very low, I am still grateful to get
Activity: 336
September 06, 2018, 07:08:15 PM
Yeah, I also remember my experience when I first received a prize from a bounty campaign. I got my first reward on a signature campaign. Although the results are enough for me but I am happy to get this income. I am happy that participating in a bounty campaign is my side job and it turns out I got quite encouraging results. First I got a prize from the bounty campaign, no more than 100 $ but I was happy because at that time I was in need of money. From these results, I was increasingly motivated to work harder following many bounty campaigns so that I could get bigger results and could immediately realize my dream of owning a home.
Activity: 361
September 06, 2018, 07:07:16 PM
My first airdrop worth $1 and my first bounty was $40. LOL, That was a very good feeling I had. But I still hold all those coins and hoping it will mature.
Activity: 176
September 06, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

Congratulations!!  It's nice to heard that thing I know even it is $10 I believe it is very helpful to us because you can't get money without working hard. So eventhough anyone said that it is very cheap for them I don't care as long as you earned your rewards for all of your efforts and hardwork. For me not only earning money is important here in crypto world but also learning all about cryptocurrency is always good experience.
Pages:
Jump to: