Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 21. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 08:53:18 PM
I remember when i first receive my bounty rewards on my MEW wallet. I feel great that time even if the token has no value.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 08:48:40 PM
a few more weeks and with me it is also so far and i get hopefully my first bounty payment. but i must confess, i hope it will be more than 10$. but anyway, i'm glad you got your first payment.
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 08:48:05 PM
My first bounty received was 180$ for a month only facebook campaign. For me it was a success. It still a small bounty compare to others that have joined more campaigns and more bounty campaign project with high ranks. I envy them but we all still won. until now im doing bounty hunting and still optimistic to ICOs nowadays though I already have many shitcoins and scam projects. So choose project wisely.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 08:40:16 PM
Good news as you received your first bounty tokens now, it is left for you to either hold or dispose the token when you feel it is favourable enough.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 08:11:26 PM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
That is the feeling when i also received my first bounty rewards , i am so excited then and happy because i feel that i can do anything just to have rewards that is worth it. But the price of my first reward is too little then i hold it until it is listed in a exchange and waiting for its value to go high. $10 worth of token rewards is too small amount , you should do more bounties to earn more rewards.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 08:04:39 PM
I understand the excited feelings mate, even me, i was very happy the first time i received my bounty rewards through content writing, i never thought the article was going to make it  Grin
Activity: 602
August 22, 2018, 02:44:37 PM
Well, you have to learn that ICO price can completely differ with current price. As for bounty rewards, according to my experience, once token is got listed, it falls below ICO price, like 2 times less.
majority of tokens don't list on exchanges at all!
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
August 22, 2018, 02:41:44 PM
you can wait some time, maybe in a year this amount will turn into 100 dollars
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:34:53 PM
I'm quite new to this in everything, so I haven't received my first award yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. And of course I would like it to please me with its size
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 22, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
I do not know what this token is, but now all the tokens have fallen very much in price. including the new tokens immediately listed on the stock exchange. Ten dollars is too small a sum for participating in an ICO signature campaign, even if you are now in the rank of junior member. I think that when the market grows in price, your ten. dollars will grow no less than a hundred. As far as I remember, in my first ICO signature campaign, I was paid a $ 160 token. So, good luck.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2018, 12:03:30 PM
I am happy to hear it, when our business gets results it is indeed something happy. I just joined my first bounty campaign, and I hope to get my token right away. I'm sure the bounty campaign is something that makes money.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 22, 2018, 11:58:21 AM

I received my first reward for $ 500 and I was very happy because my hard work was paid for the first time. But that in 2017 when the bounty hunter wasn't too much like now. Right now to get $ 100 is very difficult. Maybe it's because there are so many bounty hunters at this time
Activity: 100
August 22, 2018, 11:57:42 AM
Congratulations to the author, i can feel your excitement because when i received my first bounty tokens i was very happy that time and give treat to my friends I have received around 230$ in January.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 22, 2018, 11:54:41 AM
I made around 400$ for my first Bounty Campiagn. I did some Twitter campaigns and received around 900$ for 2 campaigns in 2 days. Congrats on receiving the rewards. Make sure you participate in good Bounty campaigns by doing your own research.
that is huge amount i think. maybe your are in luck getting $400 for first bounty reward .usually its around $150 for first payment.i think you have some skills to find good ico project that provide huge allocation for bounty campaign.
Activity: 124
August 22, 2018, 11:53:30 AM
It's really exciting when you get your first bounty rewards even is a little amount, you see the fruits of your hard work and long time waiting, just try and try until you succeed.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
August 22, 2018, 11:50:44 AM
For the first earnings, this is still normal. And your feelings are also understandable to many. Getting the first earnings is always nice. You have a beginning, but there will be more, much more.
Activity: 505
August 22, 2018, 11:42:15 AM
The very first bounty reward i received came from Pincoin bounty. For 2 weeks postings, i got $200 compensation. The feeling was just so overwhelming.
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
August 22, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

My first reward as the bounty hunter was really a successful one. I got coins which valued very great that I even bought my first laptop for my personal used and even for crypto operation. Indeed, it was great.
The next time also is the same - quite good and I earn enough money to purchase other items again. However, it became clumsy, I got coins which had no value and it became more and more. I thought bounty hunters are sustainable one but to much expectation will hurt you. Thus, what we only need is to choose better crypto with a great project and realistic to the community. Because of my earning experience, I tend to choose every ICOs and forget the importance of checking whether the project is realizable in the future. The lesson, do not always be matter on whether you earn it or not, the most important is the fact that we choose and put effort on something valuable; thus, studies and research would be necessary to check the background of the project ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 22, 2018, 11:23:04 AM
I know how that feels like all your hard work was rewarded and starting to get addicted to look and join more bounties. When i was on that position, I decided to hold my rewards for long term and hoping that it will multiply its price but it didn't happen. You better sell those for a profit. Start selling then forget. You will only suffer for a long time for missing those opportunities that comes one in a million.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 21, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

The only bounty reward I have ever received is Everex if it's not wrong, and I'm also happy to receive it at that time because Everex has a good exchange rate as I remember. After that I never participated in the bounty program until now.
Pages:
Jump to: