Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 22. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
congratulations. My first reward was VZT I guess, I got around 70$ but didn't sell and sold when value dropped more than 80%  Grin
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 10:35:57 AM
the first bounty in which I participated was Traxia, and even not in the signature, but only in the company's twitter and earned $ 250 it became a great motivation)) I thought that a dozen clicks is good money))
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 10:34:22 AM
I made around 400$ for my first Bounty Campiagn. I did some Twitter campaigns and received around 900$ for 2 campaigns in 2 days. Congrats on receiving the rewards. Make sure you participate in good Bounty campaigns by doing your own research.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
August 21, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Worth 10$ , so you mean you can trade it right now for 10 dollars , right ? I'm asking because it's not the same , as 10$ worth based on ICO price  Cheesy  Anyway , I want to congratulate you with your first bounty earnings , in addition I want to say that if you earn 10$ from a single social media campaign - it can be considered as a pretty good result nowadays .
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 10:31:53 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

I think the more bounty campaign becomes, the harder we will be happy after we get the tokens.
I received my first tokens about a year ago and they are still not listed on any stock exchange (I will not mention the name of the project as not to offend someone).
But yes, the excitement of seeing them in your wallet was really great, no matter of their value.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
August 21, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

If you continue you can earn much more than 10$. But anyway, also congratulations on your first bounty payout. I can still remember mine. I was also very happy, even if the tokens were not worth much. I know, it's sometimes a tedious way to find a good bounty, but keep going and you'll find it too. Then you will be able to earn more.  Wink
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

Congratulations dude, This is one of the greatest time you may experience as a bounty hunter.
Keep working hard and you will get something huge later on.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 10:19:47 AM
I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Congratulations to you success. First time getting bounty reward is really very excited moment for every bounty hunter. I was also very happy when I get my first airdrop token.
Activity: 71
August 21, 2018, 10:17:07 AM
I think it is a joy for newcomers to participate in bounty campaigns. I am also happy as you receive the first money from the bounty campaign. It gives me the motivation to continue the work
Activity: 346
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
August 21, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

WEll congratulations to you. I think everyone is very happy with being paid in bounties as proof of their work. and I think you are lucky that you have been paid since there are so many bounties nowadays that doesnt pay and scams of the like.
Activity: 585
August 21, 2018, 10:15:00 AM

Congratulation! I understand the feeling of getting your first bounty bonuses. Feeling so happy that I can make money myself. The first time I earned a bonus I jumped happily. Since then I have always been involved in bonuses.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
Indeed, when you get money for a bounty for the first time, then the emotions overwhelm. Although the amount is insignificant, it's still nice. Congratulations, I think in the future you will earn much more
I'm now dedicate to do more that reliable in crypto because the reward I earn has a good chances to grow immediately due to fluctuation, this is one of the opportunities by individuals for those who don't have money to invest yet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

I understand your feeling because I also used to have this feeling when received the first token after more 2 months do Airdrop and Bounty. Although, at that time, it hadn't have any value
Activity: 462
August 21, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
Indeed, when you get money for a bounty for the first time, then the emotions overwhelm. Although the amount is insignificant, it's still nice. Congratulations, I think in the future you will earn much more
Activity: 62
August 21, 2018, 09:55:28 AM
congratulations! I also have recently received my first bounty reward which is WAB token worth $ 12, the amount is small but feels great....long way to go.
Activity: 25
August 21, 2018, 09:51:14 AM
I had forgotten the first time I got a reward from the bounty, which obviously was when I received it quite a bit because after that I was very excited about participating in the bounty campaign. it was a great start for your friends to keep up the spirit to join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 09:49:01 AM
like when I first learned to kiss, I thought it was like that.
when I received my first bounty prize, I also felt the same as you. but unfortunately my first bounty prize has no value  Cheesy

I still keep it until now.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

Congratulations! Your first reward may not be big, but it is a start. Remember that all big and great things started small. Who knows, your $10 may become $1000, $10000, or maybe even a $100000! It's all up to you buddy! Good luck and God bless on your next campaign.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
I received my first bounty reward way back last year, im also very happy because after all my hardwork it paid off. Even if it is a little amount but still im very happy.
Activity: 1358
August 21, 2018, 09:44:12 AM
Well congratulation I'm glad that you received your first bounty reward, I can't remember how much I earned my first bounty reward, but I'm happy that time same as you.
Pages:
Jump to: