Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 19. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
It is small but it is encouraging ,at least you got something, my first bounty reward was significantly higher than that- 300 USD
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 05:15:39 PM
Last year, I as a newcomer could earn more than $ 100 for social networks, this year's earnings are much lower. You need to try new areas of earnings in the bounty where the reward is more.
As I receive rewards in bounty I immediately sell those tokens because at that time the prices are too high which it also effect on the volume of tokens, also in order not to regrets at the end like in this bull run that we encountered.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 05:10:11 PM
Last year, I as a newcomer could earn more than $ 100 for social networks, this year's earnings are much lower. You need to try new areas of earnings in the bounty where the reward is more.
Activity: 125
August 23, 2018, 05:03:22 PM
When I got the first bounty reward, I am very happy like you. I think it is very fulfilling. Even if the reward is very small, I think I will continue to improve and I will try my best to get a higher reward. Gold reward,
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 23, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
Wow, remember the$ 80 received in the company BoutsPro. That was six months ago. Good times, though. Everyone said the bounty was dead.

but as it turned out, there were good and profitable times, half year ago
but now bounty died. Maybe the signature campaign will give something, but I am not sure
Activity: 272
August 23, 2018, 10:46:09 AM
$10 reward as your first bounty reward is not small if you asked me. Here, when you do the conversion to local currency, you are a few bucks richer. My first bounty reward came from a airdrop. It ended weeks of looking at my empty wallets that time. I was always looking out for any token alerts, no matter how small it is. I was just like you then, extremely happy when wallet was ACTIVATED.
Activity: 538
August 23, 2018, 09:13:51 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

Congratulations, it is really a nice start. But i would urge you to work harder because there are lots of opportunities in bounty hunting that can offer you more than $10 reward. Don't stop, keep working hard.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 09:09:34 AM
Wow, remember the$ 80 received in the company BoutsPro. That was six months ago. Good times, though. Everyone said the bounty was dead.
Activity: 137
August 23, 2018, 05:44:55 AM
To the author congratulations, the first bounty reward received feelings are like you can't express in words I can feel the happiness,  this is just beginning hope you earn someday 1k$ or maybe 10k$ so never give up and there are many scam bounties so always choose bounties after research good luck.
Activity: 152
August 23, 2018, 05:08:42 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.
Yes, I'm with you when you first get the token are certainly very pleased. And I get the token fair a lot because I follow the ICO project from the beginning of the campaign began. This will be a very nice experience. With those results will encourage me to continue doing this work.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 04:51:26 AM
Most of the people who receive the first prize will always be selling cheaply, so if you now sell pennies you will regret it later. If you are lucky enough to meet the coin well and grow over time, you will rich.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
August 23, 2018, 04:33:23 AM

Congratulation! 10 USD is a good start. It should motivate you to increase your rank to earn much more than 10$. ))

I am interested how many bounty hunters are on bitcointalk? It looks like everyone-). However, a bounty hunter can be investor and hunter simultaneously.
Activity: 280
August 23, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
I tried to remember the first token I received as a gift was a token named Dropil, I sold tokens and I got $ 75, it was an interesting experience for me, even though it was a small result but I am sure that someday I can get $ 2000.
Activity: 294
August 23, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
This is a good step forward to biggerr things in this sector. You can make much more if you are hardworking on it. My first bounty payout was 25$ and i was grateful that I could earn from it. I also hope for bigger bounty payouts as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

Thats great start of you mate. Keep it up, things will come with the piece of hardwork. Even me now i workhard just to get some bounty although i have not yet get any of it but still hoping for the best rewards in the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 23, 2018, 12:53:21 AM
Congratulations on your success receiving a bounty reward. Although it's not that much it proves that bounty campaign is paying and it will keep you motivated to work hard and achieve higher payout in the future. Honestly i forgot what particular bounty campaign i received my first payout, my biggest payout is with Xyo network campaign which i earned $2k.
Activity: 129
August 23, 2018, 12:47:33 AM
Congratulations, I won the first bounty reward. I have been rewarded for 2 months. I have not received any rewards. I am more motivated to see your good news. I will work hard and full. Patience, I believe that I will soon reward my rewards.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

already is a great achievement. even if it were derived from the results that can be motivating for the next big results. in the bounty is still a lot that can still be dug or obtained. Obviously, this becomes its own spirit to be able to get the next big and bounty or any field in crypto.
Activity: 46
August 23, 2018, 12:39:05 AM
My first bounty reward is much higher than you. At the time, I was very happy with you, and I was very fulfilled, but as time went on, I began to ask myself to get more rewards. It is greedy, and will continue to pursue better things. I hope that you can do this, come on together.

My first coin was given to me about 4 months ago and it's 15000 Nollycoin but it's so sad that until now not yet listed in exchange market and some people are saying that it becomes shitcoin now because the team are not active.
Activity: 127
August 23, 2018, 12:31:07 AM
My first bounty reward is much higher than you. At the time, I was very happy with you, and I was very fulfilled, but as time went on, I began to ask myself to get more rewards. It is greedy, and will continue to pursue better things. I hope that you can do this, come on together.
Pages:
Jump to: