Pages:
Author

Topic: Received First Bounty Rewards - page 23. (Read 4464 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

But I would recommend you holding your bounty rewards instead of selling them off immediately. I mean, there's always a time for sowing and reaping. You won't get much harvest if your immediately pluck out your crops with it even reaching it's ripest stage.
Activity: 406
August 21, 2018, 09:36:12 AM
My first reward by on my first bounty was great. It is my first to get reward from my campaign. I decided to continue doing this so that I can earn money for my family and for myself as an extra income to my stable job.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 21, 2018, 09:34:05 AM
Hello guys I just received my first bounty rewards which is dacc tokens worth 10$ I'm happy today. Share your experience of first bounty rewards too.

Edit: I'm happy because I received my first reward not for that 10$. I know 10$ is littile amount still I'm happy because this is my first bounty reward.

You should be very happy because you really put in enough efforts to do the work you were rewarded, working with bitcointalk community is a very wonderful experience, for me I cannot remember the first coin I received because it was last year. Thanks
Activity: 714
August 21, 2018, 09:26:49 AM
I understand the feelings of getting rewarded for bounty campaigns. Though it doesn't reach a hundred or more it is already satisfying as first-timer. There are still good ICO's out there that pays off hundreds or more depending on how long the ICO runs. Try searching and evaluating ICO's with promising projects for you to have better rewards in the future.

i feel you bro .  even you recieved a coin on your wallet and that coin doesnt have a value , you will still feel good because your efforts did actually paid off and as a beginner you dont really expect to earn huge rewards because you think that this is only for experience in order to be more familliar on how bounty campaign works .

There are still good ICO's out there that pays off hundreds or more depending on how long the ICO runs
afaik , the payment does not depend on how long or short the campaign is , because there are bounty that pays big even if they are only running for 1 week or 1 month and there are also paying less even though there  are already running for 2 to 3 months .

Activity: 602
August 21, 2018, 09:24:43 AM
I received my first bounty token of Everex; I received EVX 118 which I sold around $ 250.
After that I received some good tokes back to back & made around $10000 in almost six months, but after that in next six months I just received $1000 due to bearish market but am quit sure market will boom up & my this reward will be worthy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
August 21, 2018, 09:22:10 AM
I hope once upon a time you will receive more than 10$. Believe me, after receiving 1000$, you will be much more happy!
This kind of rewards will motivate you for hard work!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 09:18:58 AM
I understand the feelings of getting rewarded for bounty campaigns. Though it doesn't reach a hundred or more it is already satisfying as first-timer. There are still good ICO's out there that pays off hundreds or more depending on how long the ICO runs. Try searching and evaluating ICO's with promising projects for you to have better rewards in the future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 09:17:22 AM

Congratuations in your first bounty. Me my first bounty reward is very memorable because I thought it will be just a scam because I earn a lot in that bounty program. I invite so many people and do all the bounty task. I received like a hundred dollars worth of tokens at that time and it is very memorable for me.
Activity: 82
August 21, 2018, 09:15:56 AM
Not in a bounty campaign, my first money was from a Telegram bot, I deposited 0.001 BTC to withdrawal 0.0011 BTC. That's a little amount which make me happy in a long time, then take me to this forum  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 09:12:58 AM
I've also experienced getting tokens from my first bounty campaign but for the social media campaign sector. The results are not as optimal as I expected but I am grateful for the results. I'm now waiting for the results of several bounty campaigns that I followed after my first bounty campaign, especially for signature campaigns. I can't wait for my results to come out. I'm now waiting for the results of tokens and markets from the tokens that I got from the first bounty campaign for signature campaigns. I want to immediately realize my dream to have a home that can make me safe, comfortable and peaceful.
Activity: 773
August 21, 2018, 09:09:04 AM
$ 10 is not a big amount, but the main thing is that you yourself earned it and that your profits now only increased with each company.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
I think that 10$ is not a big success and you should be more ambitious because you can earn much more money on bounty

First bounty I will sell and buy coin such as bitcoin or ethereum. Because that's the reason why were here to earn and try to engage in trading to keep it rolling. But some portion of that money I will also put in savings for back up capital purposes.
Activity: 295
August 21, 2018, 08:56:37 AM
First of all I congratulate you for your first bounty, but the first token I got was not from the bounty but from airdrop even though there was no value but I still thank it.
Activity: 364
August 21, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
Congratulations on your first success, next I think you should spend more time looking for better projects, because with $ 10 you will not do much with it.
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
August 21, 2018, 08:52:35 AM
of course it's a good start as your first gift. $ 10 will make you more enthusiastic about winning more and bigger prizes later on. and that will be history for you by starting a prize from bounty with $ 10 and hoping to get hundreds of $. suskes always for you. always spirited!!
thanks.
Activity: 560
August 21, 2018, 08:51:19 AM
A wonderful feeling when you get what you've been waiting for is not it? But all this stops as soon as you decide to go to the stock exchange and sell it? I've already faced this, so I just do not go to the stock exchange until bitcoine prices are higher than $ 10,000
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 08:50:07 AM
Congrats Bro Smiley keep it up . i just wanna share a good bounty , CAlled GCOX At GCOX, we bring business fundamentals to the world of blockchain giving you unparalleled access to the stars Smiley heres the bounty link if your interested https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-300k-gcox-first-decentralized-celebrity-token-exchange-4608750
Activity: 434
August 21, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
The first payment for the bounty was $ 200 at the price of ICO, which, after entering the stock exchange, went down to $ 40 ...
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
August 21, 2018, 08:44:09 AM
Almost one year I became a Bounty Hunter, I forgot the first Bounty that landed in my wallet, but I remember the last Bounty I got was Mozo Token, a Bounty campaign with very transparent profit sharing and managed by a good manager
Activity: 841
Merit: 251
August 21, 2018, 08:04:29 AM
Good for you, even just 10$ be thankful to the team whose pay its bounty participant. Some are just running a camapign but ended scam. Good start to feel your first reward. It burn your soul to do more bounty amd earn even more token from different project. But make sure to think quality over quantity. Every campaign you want to participate in, check it and decide.
Pages:
Jump to: