Pages:
Author

Topic: Recession soon? - page 8. (Read 1346 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
February 24, 2024, 07:05:35 PM
even when covid the economy is still going well. even when working work at home. if the problem of work is terminated from work finding work is difficult, it is not a matter of recession, the conditions remain the same because finding a job is not easy and difficult. regarding being terminated, many companies now employ their employees on a contract system so that at any time they can definitely be terminated from their jobs or their work contracts are no longer extended.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 564
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 24, 2024, 06:49:29 PM
People might be aware that some of the esteemed and largest organisations are laying off their employees left right and centre, are we heading into recession? Because I have seen my colleagues getting laid off and it's been months they are unable to find a job. Either we are heading towards recession or globally companies overhired the employees post COVID hence clearing the additional manpower. I am bit convinced that it's like recession sort of thing and not sure to over hiring. Share your thoughts on this crisis which has left a good amount of people without any work.
Pages:
Jump to: