Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 13. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 485
Merit: 274
Is he paying back the ones that invested the most first?  I probably would.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Well, hypothetically he could be trying compensate those that didn't threaten him and didn't resort to name calling and ridiculing first... If you had (very) limited money, would you use it to pay 1) MichaelNZ who has been very supportive or 2) One of the blockheads threatening to kill you?

Or (I am still a cynic) 3) One of your own sock puppet/shill accounts just to keep up appearance of paying back....
I'm not sure I'd say I've been supportive, but I did learn very early on in my business career that you catch flies with honey not vinegar
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I wrote this thing off right away and didn´t have any expectations at all. Was mighty pissed though but to be honest mostly at myself for buying this story and defending it and fighting those who warned against it. Didn´t contact the guy in any way, didn´t ask for anything. Still he suddenly paid me 0.666 BTC. Didn´t see that one coming. Maybe it´s my lucky number. As a matter of fact right after PBM blew up 66 coin had a 1000% runup which resulted in a small windfall for me since I had patiently amassed 3.36 coins out of like 40 outstanding. Maybe the guy was buying, who knows. Maybe I should start thinking well of him. It never hurts to help.

I call Bullsh*t with a capital B.

So you claim that I´m lying, right? That the guy didn´t send me .666 BTC last Sunday?
I'm backing up Galdur because I was also sent an extra payment last Sunday ... Want to call be a liar too ?

It´s a very strange affair. Maybe he likes islands near opposite poles Huh NZ and Iceland. Baffling.

Are you certain the payments came from Pbmining? Not trying to stir the pot, just very curious. I backed their play for quite a while (As gladur can attest to) and am feeling the egg on my face. It would be nice if Pbmining is actually trying to put things right.

It´s from their payout address, I guess.

1Payu22kpAENfgDjazV4GUwVvQgEorDK4c

de2051b6d3582b7c27fb00ef5f387df1398f6479a94685300fef539e06abe528

Strange, huh ?

Well, hypothetically he could be trying compensate those that didn't threaten him and didn't resort to name calling and ridiculing first... If you had (very) limited money, would you use it to pay 1) MichaelNZ who has been very supportive or 2) One of the blockheads threatening to kill you?

Or (I am still a cynic) 3) One of your own sock puppet/shill accounts just to keep up appearance of paying back....

Well, I certainly didn´t threaten to kill the guy but did suggest that the bottom of a lake might be a suitable and permanent place of internment. Maybe he liked the icefishing boots pic I posted earlier in the thread. Or he somehow figured that maybe it was a bad idea to piss someone called galdur off for too long. It´s hard to tell and hopefully I won´t care for much longer now - after being made whole again.

It´s great that he paid part of what´s due and if he delivers the same amount next Sunday we´ll be even and I´ll have very little reason to waste more time on this thread and this whole affair. Amen and kumen.
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
I wrote this thing off right away and didn´t have any expectations at all. Was mighty pissed though but to be honest mostly at myself for buying this story and defending it and fighting those who warned against it. Didn´t contact the guy in any way, didn´t ask for anything. Still he suddenly paid me 0.666 BTC. Didn´t see that one coming. Maybe it´s my lucky number. As a matter of fact right after PBM blew up 66 coin had a 1000% runup which resulted in a small windfall for me since I had patiently amassed 3.36 coins out of like 40 outstanding. Maybe the guy was buying, who knows. Maybe I should start thinking well of him. It never hurts to help.

So you claim that I´m lying, right? That the guy didn´t send me .666 BTC last Sunday?
I'm backing up Galdur because I was also sent an extra payment last Sunday ... Want to call be a liar too ?

It´s a very strange affair. Maybe he likes islands near opposite poles Huh NZ and Iceland. Baffling.

Are you certain the payments came from Pbmining? Not trying to stir the pot, just very curious. I backed their play for quite a while (As gladur can attest to) and am feeling the egg on my face. It would be nice if Pbmining is actually trying to put things right.

Strange, huh ?

Strange, huh ?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.

So this is for everyone who is interested. I figured a way that we can all recover lost with pbmining. I started by forming a Facebook group where I will be explaining how we can make a recovery. This will not make any person rich it will just help so that we can recover our loss. So if you are interested in this new group I have you can contact me on Skype at kingbruce4 where I can interview you and see if this is something that you will want to take part in.
RUN AWAY ... RUN FAR AWAY !!!

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

So this is for everyone who is interested. I figured a way that we can all recover lost with pbmining. I started by forming a Facebook group where I will be explaining how we can make a recovery. This will not make any person rich it will just help so that we can recover our loss. So if you are interested in this new group I have you can contact me on Skype at kingbruce4 where I can interview you and see if this is something that you will want to take part in.

This is how your posts sounds to me: "Hey guys, seems like you've been scammed. Come on and trust me, I will scam you some more."

Maybe I'm just cynic.

Yep, it´s just another scammer.

Maybe you guys should try sending me money. After all I have a promising start of a successful track record here. The guy did send me .666 BTC for some reason unbeknownst to me as of yet. Maybe i have some hidden powers which I could be persuaded to project on to others. For a reasonable compensation of course.

I figured a way that we can all recover lost with pbmining.

I take it that all means all of those who contact you/give you money ?
Activity: 764
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint

This is how your posts sounds to me: "Hey guys, seems like you've been scammed. Come on and trust me, I will scam you some more."

Maybe I'm just cynic.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 32
so how has pbmining contract earned more than us all with its 1.2ghs mmmmmm

have a look at the stats
Activity: 31
It´s from 1Payu22kpAENfgDjazV4GUwVvQgEorDK4c

I´d rather not post my address.

OK that doesn't give us anything apart from many small payments, may I ask how much more substantial the payment was?

About half of what´s outstanding, I guess.

There were two transactions. One with that usual dust from him and then this much larger one.

Is that half of what you invested or half of what you should have been paid for the last month or two?

He had paid about 40% on my investment, now it´s up to 70%.

How you think 40%??? not like last payout 1%? now it's 40% or I did't understand Huh

Try counting it out on your fucking fingers. I gave him ten seashells. When it blew up he had paid me back four seashells. So, he was short six seashells. Now I received three.
What is your problem? stupid asshole.... I just asked nicely...

Relax man and have one of these on me

http://themishmash.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/03/10/catbuttgum.jpg

What is your problem I really don't know...This is not a topic of your stupidity more about pb mining..so, be normal and type normaly....
It´s from 1Payu22kpAENfgDjazV4GUwVvQgEorDK4c

I´d rather not post my address.

OK that doesn't give us anything apart from many small payments, may I ask how much more substantial the payment was?

About half of what´s outstanding, I guess.

There were two transactions. One with that usual dust from him and then this much larger one.

Is that half of what you invested or half of what you should have been paid for the last month or two?

He had paid about 40% on my investment, now it´s up to 70%.

How you think 40%??? not like last payout 1%? now it's 40% or I did't understand Huh

Try counting it out on your fucking fingers. I gave him ten seashells. When it blew up he had paid me back four seashells. So, he was short six seashells. Now I received three.
What is your problem? stupid asshole.... I just asked nicely...

Relax man and have one of these on me

Anyway, I sure hope the good Mr. Boyko sends me another 0.666 BTC next Sunday which would result in me being whole as business with him is concerned.
I've got to agree, if he sends me another 2.0BTC next weekend, that makes us pretty much square, just the 5 year thing to deal with now. I signed up for 5 years not for a specific level of payout ... if it's just going to be dust for the remaining time, so be it.
Anyway, I sure hope the good Mr. Boyko sends me another 0.666 BTC next Sunday which would result in me being whole as business with him is concerned.
Pages:
Jump to: