Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 9. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Haven´t got any dust or anything last two weekends so I guess it´s done. Loss 30% of outlay but some of it was reinvestments. Also what they paid went into my other investments. So, all in all it´s not such a big hit I guess. And I became much more cautious after this debacle and also more successful as those BTC investments go. So, it was a valuable lesson and a wake up call if you will.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
CoinBooster Rep
Has anybody got a refund/recovery funds yet?
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Being Human
PBM biggest thief in the history.,, Cheesy

Nah i think others hold that title
yes perhaps..but i'll say that PBM hold this title because i loss my 4.6BTC
Activity: 448
Merit: 254

Nah i think others hold that title
Activity: 174
Being Human
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I am still receiving this dust got it today as well. This is pathetic I love the nonexistent recovery programs' attempts.
Activity: 206
hey guys just checking in as the "fairy dust" you refer to, stopped for me on jan 24. Has anyone else not received anything since then?

I got my last dusting on January 31st.
I think there might be a lower limit on what gets paid out on or not ... Several people in here have mentioned not receiving payments for a week or two. But they only have low amounts of hashpower. That's the only reason I can think of.

How much hashpower have you got ?
Activity: 868
hey guys just checking in as the "fairy dust" you refer to, stopped for me on jan 24. Has anyone else not received anything since then?

I got my last dusting on January 31st.
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
anyone paid today?
yup, the now normal sprinkling of fairy dust !
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
anyone paid today?

Yeah, the usual dust. But I have to admit I'm quite surprise he continues paying (even if it's like 1% or less)... It probably represents several BTC per week..
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
Paid a bit but not much.  I'm getting more by playing 2048 (see sig) then I am from PBMining.  Cheesy  Gotta laugh.
Activity: 242
Merit: 0
not so far ....
Activity: 840
anyone paid today?
Is Genesys Mining any good? Backed by spondoolies; lifetime contract; maint fees.

https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing

I've got a load of hash power with them and they seem solid enough. Recently they were saying they could remain viable even if the BTC/USD rate fell as low as $100USD.
I'll continue to invest in more hashpower with them.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Is Genesys Mining any good? Backed by spondoolies; lifetime contract; maint fees.

https://www.genesis-mining.com/pricing
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
Correct, it is another ponzi and the owners even promote it as such on their facebook page ...

First it was called "CryptoDouble" ... then not long after it re-appeared as "CryptoWin" ... and now there's one called "MultiCrypto" !

All variations on a theme obviously however there's one additional commonality I see which is that it's the same person who comes on here to "Promote" it  Huh

Now I wonder why that could be ...

I agree.. Always keep in mind these website never pay. The "payment proves" are only transactions they send to themselves.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
That's all a fake site and no payout from them....spam everybody who make marketing for site like that
Pages:
Jump to: