Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 16. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Today I received 2 payments that appear to have come from PBM. One was the amount shown as current payout. The second was substantially larger ... Anyone else seeing similar ?

No such second payment received I am out by about 15 BTC in losses due to PBMining not  following contract obligations

Just the usual dust at this end  Sad
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Today I received 2 payments that appear to have come from PBM. One was the amount shown as current payout. The second was substantially larger ... Anyone else seeing similar ?

No such second payment received I am out by about 15 BTC in losses due to PBMining not  following contract obligations
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 21
Where recorvery programs ? I think you fuck
Activity: 448
Merit: 254
Where the hell is recovery thing ?
As i expected, PBMining won't recover anything Angry

Oh im sure with all this time hes recovered almost all of the BTC he sent through mixers and now feels safe to spend it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
Where the hell is recovery thing ?
As i expected, PBMining won't recover anything Angry
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Dear Boyko,

You can send us our recovery while you sit in jail.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
I decided to look into this a little more, to see if I could find if Jason had possibly been jailed.

I came up with this: https://i.imgur.com/9GS5FQl.png - it's a crime map of Saskatoon, and on January 9th there was an incident of fraud on 33rd Street, which is the same street that Jason's business was run on. (and possibly the place he lived at as well) The one thing that doesn't match up is the address - the crime map says it was committed in the 100 block of 33rd, but PB was being run out of the 300 block on 33rd. Eitherway, it was less than a block away from where PBMining is registered to be located. It's interesting, but chances are it wasn't Jason that they caught.

Hopefully we'll find some more information soon on this, wouldn't want him to just walk away from this without punishment.

Activity: 448
Merit: 254
I thought he was recovering from all the champagne and hookers he paid for with you BTC.
Activity: 51
Merit: 251
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh end of first month in 2015

Maybe he is in jail ^^

I'm sure he just enjoying our bitcoin right now
No hope for recovery
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh end of first month in 2015
Activity: 485
Merit: 274
If this piece of crap gets away scot free then that´s a very encouraging message to other scamsters.

Another encouragement for scammers is that the scammed don't seem to learn.
There's an Einstein quote along the lines of "Insanity is repeating the same behaviour and expecting different results".
It applies in Bitcoinland as well as irl.
Look at the number of victims of PB who have gone straight out and "invested" in other totally unverfiable, too-good-to-be-true scams waiting to happen.
Even worse, they are so far in denial that they actually defend these rip offs, identify in some way with them and attack people who are skeptical. 

And so more nails will be added to bitcoin´s coffin I suppose.

Yeah, scammers may be the hammer, but the serially scammed are the nails.

Activity: 52
There's an Einstein quote along the lines of "Insanity is repeating the same behaviour and expecting different results".
Look at the number of victims of PB who have gone straight out and "invested" in other totally unverfiable, too-good-to-be-true scams waiting to happen.

It's because they are the cargo cult of the investment trade. They have heard about investments, risk and diversification and think they understand what it means, but in reality they have no clue at all.

Well its not really a surprise, most dont have the financial literacy or took a book about getting educated on it. Keep in mind im talking about the mass majority, not the smaller group that has more financial awareness.

keep in mind, this is just based on what I observe on peoples actions, like eg: ponzi
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
If this piece of crap gets away scot free then that´s a very encouraging message to other scamsters.

Another encouragement for scammers is that the scammed don't seem to learn.
Even worse, they are so far in denial that they actually defend these rip offs, identify in some way with them and attack people who are skeptical. 

And so more nails will be added to bitcoin´s coffin I suppose.

Yeah, scammers may be the hammer, but the serially scammed are the nails.

I fully agree.
Activity: 764
Merit: 500
I'm a cynic, I'm a quaint
... Original content deleted, so I removed the quote. ...

Wow, you're a shining example for human kind. Just what this community needs. /sarcasm.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
I am sooooooooooooooo confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is confusing?

People gave a guy money to buy miners. He paid out as if he was running those miners for a while, and then stopped.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I am sooooooooooooooo confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
The lower the coin price, the more people showing a paper loss.
If they got into bitcoin to make a quick buck or aren't content/can't afford to hodl through, then some will become desperate to mitigate their losses.
Desperate people throw caution and good practice (like due dilligence) to the wind, becoming easy prey for scammers=more potential victims in a bear market.

In a situation where mining is marginally profitable because of the price, it beats me why people think it's a good sector in which to invest.

Also, of course, there's the pov that BTC itself is the investment, like e.g. gold. If it's a crap investment because the price is going down that's one thing, trying to recover your losses by giving it to some guy who promises you the earth is another.

Huh
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

It's because they are the cargo cult of the investment trade. They have heard about investments, risk and diversification and think they understand what it means, but in reality they have no clue at all.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Yet, the more intensive scam hunting the lower has been the BTC price. Now it´s maybe $75 or so from everybody closing shop, legitimate or not.
Pages:
Jump to: