Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 33. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
What is the to recover. Did someone steal your machines? How were you able to pay out for x hashes a few weeks ago but not able to do that today.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Dearest friends at PBmining,

I commend you for your efforts to help your customers. I personally had 3000 GHz invested, and was relying on the payouts as a source of side income while finishing college. With your help, though, I expect my financial burden will be eased somewhat. I wish you all the best, and thank you once again!

xandros
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Psychopaths have endless excuses. It´s always about them and their

interests. When you try to push YOUR interests when dealing with

them it´s always harassment.
Activity: 756
Look when A guy says he lost 100s of btc because his family were threatened on FB he has no imagination or any intentions of paying you back
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Well, I certainly hope that these pitiful payouts make some

dangerous people even more pissed off. That´s the only

positive thing I see with them. The BTC marketplace sure

needs some morale-building events.

Couldn't agree with you more, I would love as would many for PBMining to stay in constant communication with customers, claw it back and get back to full strength and to learn from the mistakes to ensure they are not repeated. That I think could be forgiven
Well, I certainly hope that these pitiful payouts make some

dangerous people even more pissed off. That´s the only

positive thing I see with them. The BTC marketplace sure

needs some morale-building events.
Activity: 756
As long as he pays something he is not reneging on your contract
Meanwhile at PBMining each GH/s has earned fucking fifty six satoshi so far this week.

Better than gen 1 hashie

Marginally maybe.
Activity: 6
hmm just saw 40 million dollar highrise bought in chelsea, a bit off subject, at least though the mining money could have been used to purchase more efficient equipment, even if they bought it from eobot, sp20 jackson and such, the truth is the best time to mine was at the beginning, and there were thousands of coins mined when their value was a penny, now soon the mining is going to go so low that it will be pointless, unless the value rises as the blocks halve, if it went up to 1000 dollars again then the home mining would be adequate, but being truthful is best to the customer, and it happening right before christmas is not being truthful
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Meanwhile at PBMining each GH/s has earned fucking fifty six satoshi so far this week.

Better than gen 1 hashie
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Quote from: investor respect link
you are the biggest piece of shit coward ever.... you stole so much... you act like a fucking child, you cry like a baby and act like you dont have to explain yourself for stealing millions of giga-hash..... you ran a ponzi- you went belly up- you need jail time- its what is best for everybody - your assets should be seized... a magistrate should over see repayment, not the fucking child that stole all the gh
YOU ARE SO FUCKING DELUSIONAL, ITS SICK- you are a narcissistic scum bag.... you, the person that is a lying piece of shit, are not qualified to determine how to pay people back

Cant you write like normal peolpe? Is this a kind of disease? Tourette? Already talked to a doctor?  Wink

Let him try to recover and if he is honest, published documents of these process preconditioned,
it may be best for all of us. Better, to start with it next 7 days....people are waiting!

Activity: 191
Well...now ur here ( pbmining) answering some questions... it's a good signal ..
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
Despite the negative responses, i will continue to try to help.  
Now it's January, you must provide recovery plan also explain all of you are just justification.
Activity: 378

Look there is no "trying" to help, you either Help by answering questions truthfully and providing honest information or you don't !

IMO it's not so much about negativity versus positivity ... it's actually about getting to the root of the issue and YOU being more forthcoming with HOW you intend to Help  Grin

Thank you, I'll keep providing as much information as I can without inviting additional risk to the situation.
Activity: 151

Look there is no "trying" to help, you either Help by answering questions truthfully and providing honest information or you don't !

IMO it's not so much about negativity versus positivity ... it's actually about getting to the root of the issue and YOU being more forthcoming with HOW you intend to Help  Grin

Activity: 299
HuhCry Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
i'm not going to participate in this conversation except to say that  Jason Boyko ('we') needs to talk to a doctor about his schizophrenia.

happy new year.
It also seems that he hasn't ever taken any sort of business courses. I've heard that one of the most basic lessons in a business course is to say "we've always run our operations to the best of our ability and have always been in contact with customers." or something along the lines of that when responding to accusations. Now that he's said "I'm not a thief" people are going to relate him with that, a thief.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥

I genuinely applaud you for opening up conversation direct with customers but I feel a lot of the negativity is coming due to a lack of information. I know a lot of info you cannot and will not disclose but I think people feel like if there is progress taking place then it's happening behind a black curtain and the customers just want to peek behind the curtain for a second and see some form of progress taking place to reassure them.

If this can happen in some way shape or form I think it will go a long way to getting at least some customers back on your side in the hope of a recovery. Try to give the people something, anything to keep them in the loop even in the slightest.
Activity: 6

I honestly hope you will be able to solve the problems.
Pages:
Jump to: