Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 35. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
green will come when see this recovery Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
It's a tough middleman situation and we are dealing with it the best we can.  We ask that our customers have faith in our recovery.  We have done it before and can do it again.

Show us some proof of recovery efforts
I imagine proof of the PBmining recovery efforts will be the case of Gatorade he bought to help tomorrow after he polishes off a couple magnums of Cristal tonight.
Activity: 392
Merit: 268
Tips welcomed: 1CF4GhXX1RhCaGzWztgE1YZZUcSpoqTbsJ
It's a tough middleman situation and we are dealing with it the best we can.  We ask that our customers have faith in our recovery.  We have done it before and can do it again.

Show us some proof of recovery efforts: Signed addresses with generation transactions, custom coinbase text, other proofs of mining power.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

There has been a butt load of posturing and threat making in here and people baying for blood ... But this is a forum and the internet, people can hide behind an avatar and they say outrageous crap.

Thank you for appearing today and posting some information ... Keep it up and hopefully that will help make people happier. At the moment everyone believes the worst of you and PBM and that the money has all gone and that's the end of it.

It's going to be a tough road convincing people otherwise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Boyko tracker active ... ping, ping, ping

Last Active:   December 31, 2014, 11:13:32 PM

Michael, we appreciate your hard work.  Thank you.

Very nice of you to say, but I'd much rather you tell us all what is going on ... That's the truth !

Please see the first post of this thread.  Progress is ongoing despite our losses. 
I've read everything in this and other threads so I'm fully aware of what your are putting forward as your position ... What I'm struggling with is where all the hash power you claimed you had has disappeared too. I also can't get my head around the cause of the end of PB mining ... Okay you got doxed up the wazzoo but how does that stop your miners from mining ?

Very nice of you to say, but I'd much rather you tell us all what is going on ... That's the truth !

Please see the first post of this thread.  Progress is ongoing despite our losses. 
I'm not your biggest customer and I've only been investing since July but I've built up to 4500 Gh/s with 9.25 BTC on the line.
That's a significant amount for me to lose and I'd really like to see it come back OR begin to work again
btw customer 17649

I've read everything in this and other threads so I'm fully aware of what your are putting forward as your position ... What I'm struggling with is where all the hash power you claimed you had has disappeared too. I also can't get my head around the cause of the end of PB mining ... Okay you got doxed up the wazzoo but how does that stop your miners from mining ?

Activity: 299
The first of new year, nothing hear from Pbmining!  Cry
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

This just in ...The hunt for Boyko and the missing bitcoin mine plumbs new depths ...

OMG,   I LOLd so hard at this.     nice post dude.
Well, some people sympathize with criminal garbage and some don´t.

These guys are looking for something at the bottom of a lake

This just in ...The hunt for Boyko and the missing bitcoin mine plumbs new depths ...
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
I sure hope 2015 brings less ponzi's and a little more opportunity to spread the good name of Bitcoin locally and in the news. This is the future and it's being dragged through the mud and yet it soldiers on. ****2015 = year of BTC****
These guys are looking for something at the bottom of a lake

Being from New Zealand ... as I am ... I can wish merry everything the very first in the whole wide world !!! ... So ...

YO HO HO MERRY EASTER AND A HAPPY NEW LABOR DAY ... thingy, whatever Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I got less BTC than last week. Did i understand right, some of u got more than last week? How much more?

Always the same for me too, few satoshis
Pages:
Jump to: