Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 61. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Yep been paid  0.00287537 BTC which is a LOT LESS than normal, satoshi seems to be accumulating more than the last week on the reset counter, it's at 0.00002715 BTC already after a few refreshes

PBmining have finally broke the silence............

PBMining Admin
To   me Today at 7:39 PM
Trying to recover as best it can, please be patient! I will do the best I
can and Sorry for any grief this is caused from poor return performance

*This is an automated message.  *

I doubt this is an automated message but at least he's talking
Activity: 412
Merit: 250
ok so he is paying and this thread is started by him...

So I think we need to ask him to put his recovery plans on the PB website

If anything, we have 'five year contracts' which I not even sure if I have in writing, but if this means he has to find money and pay us off to the sum of what we invested over the five years then this is likely to happen.

No doubt, one plan might be to create 'PBMining 2' website under a different name and design.  He might have enough resources to invest in high incomes from mining or another 'numbers rotating site'.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Not sure any of this makes much sense, but at least return to me the refund I am due since the Cyrptopay deducts from the sending portion in was 0.5% short ... that is not an earnings issues, but BTC sent and you have provided me nothing. My PBMining account is the same as here ...
Activity: 14
Yep been paid  0.00287537 BTC which is a LOT LESS than normal, satoshi seems to be accumulating more than the last week on the reset counter, it's at 0.00002715 BTC already after a few refreshes

Not sure about that faster accumulating. I have 0.00000996 BTC after almost 1h. That is joke... And I got 0,0035 for last week instead of 0,07 BTC. This rip off continues.
Activity: 32

Seems like we have all faced the financial loss of there has been any I wouldn't mind helping if Pb got into debt as long as we got explained and was guranteed the rest of our contracts
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
Maybe we have been paying his huge debt off and are payouts will resume once he has got on track we can only hope
Just got none works or below 7% bloody good job all my other contracts with GAW and cex paying for my losses, Bit unfair of this Jason doing this,
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Looks like he´s paying out the dust for the week now.
Activity: 31
Just get paid... Funny... Over 90% taken...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
SURPRISE SURPRISE  Shocked

They paid !!
It's a bit under 10% of what I was expecting, but it's still something and I'm still hashing too

Yeah I just some minor amount as well.
Not been paid my 9% of my 4.8ths but at moment mining rewards have cleared and seems rewards to be going up faster than last week,
Activity: 206
SURPRISE SURPRISE  Shocked

They paid !!
It's a bit under 10% of what I was expecting, but it's still something and I'm still hashing too
Activity: 364
My account weekly balance just reset itself , wallet empty ...

lol

Really need to get this guy as an example

keep calling

Q
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Again! Stop publishing personal data and stop your personal witch hunt!  Angry

Collect data, go to lawyer or take link from puppet to mounties.

Everything else is a violation against data privacy laws! Yes, really it is! In US like in Canada too.

Whatever he is a scammer or not, he could sue you all too because of this!

Please people, use your brain!

BTW: The copyright of the pictures belongs to him, this could be very expensive too!
Nope i have no idea who this person is lol to lazy an dhungover to read, but read any social network TOC. Once something is uploaded on to the servers for viewing by other people even if just kept private it becomes non copyrighted. In any case i do understand what you are trying to tell people
Activity: 206
airwolf, your wallet address and transaction ID's are totally anonymous, you cannot resolve any personal details from them ... The worst that could happen is someone pays BTC to your address.

I'm so confident of this that I'm posting the wallet address I use here 1EypqcpArB8omVxPXWNG6nJmQB8VaY2VE1 You are welcome to snoop around my account as much as you want ... you can even pay me the 9.25BTC Jason.

So airwolf, put up or shut up.
Activity: 412
Airwolf ? Fascinating we have a new member of the forum who seems to be into flying like Jason is
Activity: 191
No, it is the out address of btc-e.

I followed some of pbmining addresses and then this came out. Is there some kind of link between them??
I could be wrong too..... Huh
Activity: 132
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I have 25 Th/s with pbmining.  No payment and No Refund.
Can we put an APB on this guy?
Pages:
Jump to: