Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 62. (Read 143904 times)

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
1 more scam bites the dust.  Undecided
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Missed out on that...
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024
i do not have a ebay acount.
but try this to make contact.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/pbmining

that ebay account
aloso belongs to pbmining      Jan-10-14      Present
                       saskatoonroxy      May-09-12      Jan-10-14

Google search on saskatoonroxy reveals thats a theather... but i dont know, im not a detective and i dont live there
if i was i would pay that theather a visit and ask about Jason
I believe MrTeal already figured out that Roxy is the name of his dog. Although it's a name of a theater in Saskatoon chances are he's referring to the dog.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
 I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

next payment in January from Mexico ole! hahaha

that ebay account
also belongs to pbmining      Jan-10-14      Present
                     saskatoonroxy       May-09-12      Jan-10-14

Google search on saskatoonroxy reveals thats a theather... but i dont know, im not a detective and i dont live there
if i was i would pay that theather a visit and ask about Jason
Activity: 861
Merit: 1001
AirWolf, if you dont give a shit, by all means, stop posting.
Why are you attacking yourself? Why are you getting all defensive?

If you invested 190 BTC, i invested 0.06 and got back 0.011

If you want the TX IDs here:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b3d1b20ed419638ea2bba7e0ce5c61579c77346f93e13848858355c1b3afef14
You should be able to find my btc address given the exact amount i recived  0.00316749 BTC

Giving the TX ID doesnt compromise or reveals you identity, but helps others track the address and view the balance.
if you have 190btc to spend you should have enough experince to know that.
...but im the one being idiotic

as i said, naive but not dumb

I fully agree. AirWolf, not showing your transaction ID or the e-mails in this kind of situation looks like a non-sense..
AirWolf, if you dont give a shit, by all means, stop posting.
Why are you attacking yourself? Why are you getting all defensive?

If you invested 190 BTC, i invested 0.06 and got back 0.011

If you want the TX IDs here:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b3d1b20ed419638ea2bba7e0ce5c61579c77346f93e13848858355c1b3afef14
You should be able to find my btc address given the exact amount i recived  0.00316749 BTC

Giving the TX ID doesnt compromise or reveals you identity, but helps others track the address and view the balance.
if you have 190btc to spend you should have enough experince to know that.
...but im the one being idiotic

as i said, naive but not dumb

Activity: 191
Merit: 100
I think this is one of pbmining addresses: https://blockchain.info/address/1FsVcdeHbpvUVT3gjeuVR2ZSDnpcsJMsLL

...i hope this will help a little bit

I am one of the oldest pbmining customer, customer 54 and so disappointed now  Embarrassed  Angry

Activity: 151

Thanks for the suggestion however I feel the full weight of Responsibility now lies with the owners of PBM and it is up to them to provide details of any forthcoming Refund Plan otherwise I shall leave the matter in the hands of the Authorities to deal with.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
Be less idiotic and you could serve the community better.

With respect Airwolf, you now have the perfect opportunity to serve the community by providing direct evidence of your claim to have received a refund don't you?

OR you could perhaps post here a Redacted copy of some of your email exchange with PBM?

Huh

i'm sure the police would be very interested to see that TX ID.
i recommend that Jason's brother Airwolf goes to the cop-shop to show them it.
Activity: 151

With respect Airwolf, you now have the perfect opportunity to serve the community by providing direct evidence of your claim to have received a refund don't you?

OR you could perhaps post here a Redacted copy of some of your email exchange with PBM?

Huh
Activity: 524
Merit: 502
This is such a shame. I recently won the Halloween 1TH contest Smiley made 0.4btc but guess that was a last attempt to build custom...Always assumed a ponzi. Anyone wanting to chance it and make me an offer?
Activity: 215
Air Wolf

curious,  how did you contact him and get to talk to him?

or he decided to talk to you based on your GHS owned?

Activity: 140
Havelock robbed me 170BTC
WOW, i didnt know that TX ID is so personal, or are you afraid we will see from where it came from and start monitoring that address.
TX ID or it didnt happen

PS most people here are yes, naive, but not dumb

Do you really think that i give SHIT about any of you believing what i say or not?, this is a message intended to shed light into the behavior of a guy that is causing a lot of damage around, everyone has to fend for themselves, and a little help is not unwelcome.

Is this stupid behavior of yours that makes you less credible in your assessments in front of the public, if you were more serious and less clowny you would have more credibility and could help a lot more people, at first sight i did not believed your assessments cause i considered them harassment and that your evidence was shaky, but when the shit started to hit the fan, i had to believe what you were saying. and of course, it was late then.

Grow up.

No trans ID as i don't feel comfortable releasing that info in the open.

JASON!!!!! how the devil are you?  Cheesy they gave you bail after all?
WOW, i didnt know that TX ID is so personal, or are you afraid we will see from where it came from and start monitoring that address.
TX ID or it didnt happen

PS most people here are yes, naive, but not dumb
Activity: 140
Havelock robbed me 170BTC
i suggest you all contact Jason Boyko by yourself and hammer out an agreement, i can testify the guy will try to make it out.
I hope this is a joke, and not a particularly good one. The worst thing this ... could do is to pay out those who write
first and make the most credible threats instead of paying back what is left in a fair and transparent way to all
his customers victims, proportional to hashrate and joining date. I'm starting to get really angry right now..

That joke worked for me...

Do you mind telling us how much he refunded you ? (or give transaction ID?)

No trans ID as i don't feel comfortable releasing that info in the open. The deal was that he paid 0.0014 for each GHS in all my accounts. And i know of other guy that also got his BTC back, i saw another amounts in the same transaction.

I am not writing this so you can believe me or not, i give crap about it, i write it because i know how lost and desperate other victims are feeling right now and maybe this will give you some hope that the guy maybe have some shred of consciousness and you may get your investment back totally or partially.
i suggest you all contact Jason Boyko by yourself and hammer out an agreement, i can testify the guy will try to make it out.
I hope this is a joke, and not a particularly good one. The worst thing this ... could do is to pay out those who write
first and make the most credible threats instead of paying back what is left in a fair and transparent way to all
his customers victims, proportional to hashrate and joining date. I'm starting to get really angry right now..

That joke worked for me...

Do you mind telling us how much he refunded you ? (or give transaction ID?)

tx ID or it didn't happen.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004
it might also work for you to rob a salesman, but that doesn't mean it's good. I don't care
about you at all, by the way, it's jason who's being the problem here. With a reasonable
behaviour he could cool down the emotions now, but this will lead to really angry people
if this is what he means by a "case-by-case basis".
Pages:
Jump to: