Pages:
Author

Topic: Recovery program beginning in January for PB Mining customers. - page 60. (Read 143904 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
has anyone here really had a conversation with pbmining about this? and what is the recovery program?
Activity: 35
The company is registered in Canada and he is in Europe,the CIA could not get him so dont blow money on lawyers.For those living in the US the IRS treat it as property so you claim a loss on your taxes.

Thanks for that insight ... Can always use some loss to offset earnings.

+1
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
I love my beloved Bitcoin, I pay using Xapo everyday by there card and I do all my banking with them. I want bitcoin to blossom to what is should be, I understand as well as you lot do about MTGOX and Silk road but all of these scams I personally feel are giving Bitcoin another negative slant for people to advertise about and is not doing the Bitcoin industry any good at all.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I realize a lot of people are mad about loosing money, as they should be. But the way people act on here does not give me much hope for the future of humanity. I like to think that Bitcoiners are better than the average person, but a lot of you are just fucking dicks!

Absolutely no argument from me on this at all ... There has been some of the worst behavior I have ever seen in any forum on here over recent times.
Activity: 200
huh?

exchanging in $100 USD bills  is by far the most untraceable of all currencies.

in fact the de facto currency for drugs, weapons, et etc is the $100 US bill.

by god you are stupit.

Ehm, I am talking about normal people, not drug dealers. If I buy something with my credit card and the seller does not deliver, I can dispute the charge, have my money back and the credit card company has all the data about the seller and they can go against him. With Bitcoins, I pay someone and if he does not deliver, I can't dispute the transaction, I am not going to get my money back and I don't even know who the seller is because the protocol is anonymous.

Edit: what I am trying to say here is that unfortunately the bitcoin protocol makes it super easy to scam people. The more scams happen, the more people are damaged, the more other people will stay away from our beloved protocol.
Activity: 154
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
I third that for sure
I will second that  Shocked
Activity: 196
I was paid today. About 4.5% of what I should have gotten.

I realize a lot of people are mad about loosing money, as they should be. But the way people act on here does not give me much hope for the future of humanity. I like to think that Bitcoiners are better than the average person, but a lot of you are just fucking dicks!
Got paid today 85p :-( normally I get around £16.50 a week........ Hope he does the right thing.......
Activity: 49
Got payed... Weird
could they be trying to upgrade equipment?
Activity: 215
huh?

exchanging in $100 USD bills  is by far the most untraceable of all currencies.

in fact the de facto currency for drugs, weapons, et etc is the $100 US bill.

by god you are stupit.

Activity: 200
Unfortunately PBMining is the perfect example of why Bitcoin will never become mainstream. The anonymity of transfers and addresses' ownership has become  a tool in the hands of scammers, instead of a system to protect privacy.

As long as bitcoin payments and addresses are anonymous, scams will happen and normal people will keep the distance from Bitcoin.
what exactly are pb saying happened to the money? i mean i checked blockchain too and money has been moving through the addresses, a little bit over 200,000 dollars today moved, 200 thousand dollars, and they couldn't give me my 40 dollars? now i'm starting to get angry, i expected for a little fee for maintenance, but not this , has anyone really emailed them and got a refund? and if the refund was issued, it would not be a problem for someone to see proof of blockchain, i'm pretty sure those operating the main bitcoin server sees the private and public keys anyway
 Angry   this is unacceptable, with no replies, i have 1675 gh, payout is usually from 40 to 50 dollars for me, today 2 dollars, these people are insane, they can't even run a simple electric bond company anymore, stupid AFRIkaanas, obvious someone wanted to go more skydiving and probably bought 2 new homes for christmas
Activity: 163
In the need for fairness i will say i have also been paid,

7-8% of normal

Could it be just a quick hit? 90% of all income would be nice for 2 weeks before Xmas, then saves the day and everyone's happy .. hero time...

I guess its a long wait until next week now , mine is accumulating slow and at the same rate still NOT faster

Q

Exactly, accumulating is slow, and maybe even slower than this week.

5%of what i should get. Accumulating is slower than last week, but some other are accumulating faster, hm...
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
If he can actually manage to get payments gradually up each week I would be forgiving since it was 10% this week next week 20% and so on and so forth. That would be more reasonable assuming he is telling the truth that something bad happen with his "mining" operation.

7-8% of normal

Could it be just a quick hit? 90% of all income would be nice for 2 weeks before Xmas, then saves the day and everyone's happy .. hero time...

I guess its a long wait until next week now , mine is accumulating slow and at the same rate still NOT faster

Q

Exactly, accumulating is slow, and maybe even slower than this week.
Activity: 163
Yep been paid  0.00287537 BTC which is a LOT LESS than normal, satoshi seems to be accumulating more than the last week on the reset counter, it's at 0.00002715 BTC already after a few refreshes

PBmining have finally broke the silence............

PBMining Admin
To   me Today at 7:39 PM
Trying to recover as best it can, please be patient! I will do the best I
can and Sorry for any grief this is caused from poor return performance

*This is an automated message.  *

I doubt this is an automated message but at least he's talking

It is, i got the same message.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

7-8% of normal

Q
Pages:
Jump to: