Pages:
Author

Topic: RED EVERY WHERE. - page 10. (Read 2286 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
May 12, 2018, 12:46:39 PM
The market has declined, but I think that this is not for long and now it is worth buying coins because later it will be too late.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:36:07 PM
I advise to stay calm and be patient in looking at market conditions for now, I also feel a bit of the effect. But that's the market condition in bitcoin, hard to guess.
Some coins have different outward influences on their price, it is difficult to figure out what may affect the price of every existing coin of the market, especially bitcoin. But surely later on the market price will increase as usual, so stay patient and do not panic too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
May 12, 2018, 12:25:10 PM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

Just stay relax and never panic selling. Red and green is normal for cryptocurrency.
If the market of crypto gone too high, there will be a falling market later.
What we can do when the market red is never sell our good coins. hold it for better price in the future.
Activity: 16
May 12, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
Your not alone, we are all patiently waiting for the starting of new better season on crypto currencies. This is a test, and we have seen this many times. I think the best time would be on June onward, just like from previous years.
Activity: 183
May 12, 2018, 09:38:38 AM
I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

I suggest you not all in to trade, so there is a back up when Altoins down.

suppose you have 1 Bitcoin, so it is processed to trade about 0.5 Bitcoin.

so when it's down all you still have 0.5 for Back Up.

good luck !
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 08:06:09 AM
The situation can change, red - green ....
Activity: 24
May 12, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.
Activity: 41
May 12, 2018, 12:19:20 AM
Consonant!only thought is that the market has recovered and bitcoin has gone up!but there is again bitcoin down behind it all altcoins!and again all on the bottom!my eyes don't wanna see it))but I hope that will be good news and all will be restored!
Activity: 160
May 11, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
You should always analyze correctly, if you acted on the schedule, then you would have succeeded, I sold before the decline because I understood that it could fall.
Activity: 82
May 11, 2018, 01:04:26 PM
It's all red today. In such a declining market, try not to hold altcoin, and convert it into bitcoin or USDT, which is a safer way.
Activity: 526
Merit: 10
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
May 11, 2018, 01:02:19 PM
There was no bad news about Bitcoin but the Crypto market suddenly went down. I think the one who made the market go down was Bill Gates. He said he would sell bitcoin in the earliest possible time and maybe he was doing it. The Crypto market has gone down worse than ever and we should see it as an opportunity to buy low and sell high.
Activity: 33
May 11, 2018, 12:57:39 PM
Good time to buy mate, make this upportunity to double your holdings if you truly believe that it will increase in the future mate. If you dont have enough profit to buy more, just hold it mate.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
May 11, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
this is quite normal. simply keep calm and simply do not check the portfolio every 5 minutes for a while.

either buy in the dip or just ignore it. the constant up and down is quite normal  Smiley
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 05:35:10 AM
Market is red or green, it always changes, do not panic.
Activity: 133
May 01, 2018, 10:56:43 AM
Yes .. The market is now red and it's bad.  I hope it's only for a couple of days.  I advise you not to sell coins now.
Activity: 56
May 01, 2018, 10:52:36 AM
Well, honestly I think that market fluctuations are very natural in the world of cryptocurrencies, so i think this is not bad - its just a fluctuation.  Its pretty devastating to see the market down, but remember the fluctuations will always be around. What we should do is keep building a strong image and growth along with the investment; and hope it would get even better in the future. Smiley #fingercrosses
Activity: 163
May 01, 2018, 10:43:16 AM
Yes, now there is a slight drop in prices in the market.  But I think in a couple of days everything will be green again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 10:41:43 AM

That's the normal problem of crypto market and government hasn't an issue about that. Just believe that crypto market is going back again and going stable. You portfolio will be back soon and it can gain more than to your portfolio. Be patient to your profit.
Yes, the color red of the market are always normal in this kind of industry, and the government doesn't care at all. Beside, in the other government they happy because of the lower peice of the bitcoin, the investor and user will be lessen. But don't loose hope because it's not permanent, it will only in the short time and then it going up again
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
May 01, 2018, 06:43:09 AM

That's the normal problem of crypto market and government hasn't an issue about that. Just believe that crypto market is going back again and going stable. You portfolio will be back soon and it can gain more than to your portfolio. Be patient to your profit.
Activity: 34
May 01, 2018, 06:02:24 AM
The market is red and it hasn't going back to normal yet but I have decided to wait. If I sell my coins now, I will loose....so selling is not an option for me
Pages:
Jump to: