Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 16. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 07:15:49 PM
I agree that the market can not constantly grow and there will always be such periods of market decline as now, and we must take this into account when investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
September 10, 2018, 07:11:41 PM
The current market is constantly falling, the value of the coin drops very cheaply, one that is red covering the market, thus making investors frustrated, individuals holding large amounts of coins. now has a lot of losses

It is undeniable that for now the market movements continue to fluctuate and experience a very deep fall and there is only a slight increase for a short time.
frustration is certain and reasonable in my opinion, but maybe for investors who have just started to join in Crypto, the market will still be able to recover soon, it should be calm.

as long as we don't sell coins during the current situation, I don't think I have lost because there is still a chance to return the capital or get a profit if we want to hold on and wait for the market to recover for prices to continue to rise again.
I do believe in blockchain technology, in what I do not believe is in the speculative market that has turned cryptocurrencies into mere pyramid schemes where investors are worrying more about profits than to promote the intensive use of this technology in their lives. Therefore, I do not see it necessary to suggest patience. It is likely that the large volumes of capital expected never enter the market, and we must learn to live in market conditions much less volatile than those observed so far.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 07:00:14 PM
The current market is constantly falling, the value of the coin drops very cheaply, one that is red covering the market, thus making investors frustrated, individuals holding large amounts of coins. now has a lot of losses

It is undeniable that for now the market movements continue to fluctuate and experience a very deep fall and there is only a slight increase for a short time.
frustration is certain and reasonable in my opinion, but maybe for investors who have just started to join in Crypto, the market will still be able to recover soon, it should be calm.

as long as we don't sell coins during the current situation, I don't think I have lost because there is still a chance to return the capital or get a profit if we want to hold on and wait for the market to recover for prices to continue to rise again.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 06:43:36 PM
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
September 10, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
This is just a temporary price drop so you have to be patient. Crypto trade requires patience because if you don't have the patience and ease the panic will make you lose. You better be patient and wait until the coin back up again. But you must be sure that the BTC soon will also rise so it is able to affect all Altcoin to grow.

Yes, I totally agree with you. The keys to stay in this industry are patience and calm. If we feel panic when the price decrease then sells our token, then we will get a regret in the future. As you say "This is just a temporary price drop so you have to be patient", so let's just wait for the increasing price of it.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 01:30:40 PM
If we are a beginner is better don't panic and keep investing. The price of the coin now is having a bad period. Trading requires patience so you don't panic and then easy to sell coins at low prices. You have to believe that the price of coins will soon recover.
Activity: 59
September 10, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
These are things everyone in cryptocurrency and the world should know about. No dip in cryptocurrency price market is permanent. It just happens over a brief period and the prices will go up again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
September 10, 2018, 01:03:59 PM
Patience of hodlers will be rewarded in due course of time. It seems some big whales are keeping a tight lid on prices and probably accumulating while frustrating small investors.
Activity: 686
September 10, 2018, 01:00:37 PM
Be patient for a moment to get good. Although the market is red and apprehensive, there is still a good chance for prices to rise.
This is a momentary test that must be passed without insignificant panic. All will be good again.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:55:55 PM
I agree with the author it is not necessary to sell at a loss, this year has been very difficult for all investors, but continue to believe in their investments, all will pay off, main thing is to have patience.
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 12:54:52 PM
The most important thing to keep in mind during slowdown is that it's normal for the crypto market to have negative years—it's part of the cycle.By staying calm and not making any sudden moves, you'll save yourself from becoming a bear's lunch
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 12:39:33 PM
The red period is worrying, but if you have a lot of experience in the crypto world it won't stop you from continuing in the crypto world.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 10, 2018, 12:37:29 PM
Yes market is on red signal and I have lost almost 80% of my money but I'm still holding and waiting for good news.
Activity: 588
September 10, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
God, how much patience is needed in this crypto currency world, which lives in very strange things, probably this applies not only to me, because it seems to me that already patience is just running out.
Activity: 70
September 10, 2018, 12:31:34 PM
 I agree with you, many people are being affected because of the sudden fall of the market and they are starting to panic because of what is happening...It is really inevitable for us to experience things like these, we will really experience...
Activity: 266
September 10, 2018, 08:15:23 AM
As of today we can all see that the crypto market is in very high risk , based on my research this is happen yearly so the value of the market was not always stable , just be patient and wait untill it risen to the amount that we deserve. just be wise especially in investing.
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 08:09:11 AM
When the Red period comes there's a lot of traders buy some altcoins with a cheap price and hold it until the market is back to normal to gain a huge profit in their altcoins.

Yes, because this is the best strategy to work with positively behind this red period occurence. We can invest as much as possible as we can if we have enough capital to buy some potential altcoins that we think more profitable outcome when market back to its normal condition or when bullish trend will take in effect.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 08:00:59 AM
Dear all
now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.
=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018
=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected
at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

You just registered on bitcointalk from June 2017, I think you are quite potential with the experience that you have gone through, but as you say you need a thorough analysis to be able to determine which ones to hold and which ones need to be sold. it's a difficult choice if you don't have real market movement data
Activity: 435
September 10, 2018, 03:57:52 AM
Dear all

That is a positive thought and hope other investors understand this. If they sell everything at low prices, they are just helping the whales get bigger and bigger. So the hold is the best method to get huge profits later on.
Activity: 574
September 10, 2018, 03:54:12 AM
These conditions only to be temporary and we need to be sure that the market will go back up. You have to be patient in the face of market conditions are weak. And most importantly you do not panic in such situations. If you panic you can get a great loss. You must still save your coins to the market in a stable condition.
Pages:
Jump to: