Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 11. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 06:29:15 AM
as Gary Vainerchuk said: if you want to be successful, be patient Smiley
I believe that this rule is absolutely accurate for the current situation with bitcoin
Activity: 365
September 14, 2018, 06:27:31 AM
I will continue to hold my coin irrespective of present condition of the market. What is happening now is a normal thing to all type of market and crypto currency is not an exception. The quantity of what we have in our account is the same but the only difference is the value in the general market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
September 14, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

HODL is not for cryptocurrencies. Maybe just for BTC or 1 or 2 big alts like ETH. I am not recommending anyone to hold any crypto excepts BTC (5-7 year for BTC not more) This is not your retirement fund
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 06:21:21 AM
Yes be positive, dip is always there dont be over act and sellling at this point just by thingking crypto will die. In this situation we dont be so negative. Think what to do in this situation. Very clear what market telling to us, selling will make losses so keep on holding. Believe to world community to rise the crypto again before 2019

Times like this we need to extend our patience a bit more. Because if we get panic and worried too much it distract us specially in decision making if we gonna hold or sell. If this year is not really good for crypto then we need to adjust our goals and targets for this year to next year.
Activity: 168
September 14, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
Currently almost all of the crypto coin are in red if we look at the exchanged market.But this will not last for long as this coin will rise in the market by the end of this year.
Activity: 280
September 14, 2018, 06:11:59 AM
Now the period of the red market has really dragged on. It seems to me that this period lasts for ages. Initially, I hoped that the correction would end within the first half of the year. Now we can only hope that the situation will change next year. But in any case, while I continue to hold my coins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 07:36:46 PM
Your advice should be to invest, not to be patient.
Everyone knows that whenever the market falls, you have to invest heavily in the fact that you can make money when the market eventually turns green. Most of us adhere to this strategy. But I do not know why recently I get negative vibrations from the market.
Activity: 505
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 07:25:39 PM
For most part, sometimes it is very hard to be patient when all of our investments were on the brink of ceasing. The fear of losing is immense. We can't help but panic and i do believe that it is just natural to feel this way. At times, holding for such a long time may not be the very best thing to do. I'd say trade whenever the market allows us to at least gain some profits. Even though not the huge return we've been expecting but a profit be it small or big, is still a profit.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 06:37:28 PM
Red period but be patience,  Thanks so much for the post it really helpful sincerely you won't have known the great impact that this post had contributed, though it is short and simple but it sends a great signal and communication. Like you have said patience is the key in business so this applies to crypto currency as well. You have to exercise lots of patience and hold your coins till the market recover back to its normal price.
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
HODL and Patience are the words that were so battered these days but that were the ones we really needed if we don't want to lose more money because of this dips and we should put this in mind that this is only temporary and everything will be back to normal soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 06:28:57 PM
You, however, are very optimistic. Really only came to this area? I already sit on glass and hands with over sell all the, that I bought with stupidity of.
Activity: 154
September 13, 2018, 06:16:49 PM
We are in red for real and you won't blame some people without much experience, many enter the space because of the sudden surge in the price in the year 2017, but they forget that before the surge, cryptos has been going up and down, patient is needed for market to turn around again.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 06:05:20 PM
The long bear run is a good advantage to those who are just entering they have a lot of cheap coins to buy into. It's patience at the end that pays.
Activity: 784
September 13, 2018, 06:02:41 PM
Take advantage of the red market. Perform buy and sell for short period repeatedly to have small gains every buy and sell. From here you will ended up having a good profit.
Activity: 480
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 05:57:30 PM
Its not just red but its a very critical red it has affected a lot of us in this business of cryptocurrency but there is nothing we can do but hold on and be patient like the old saying goes the patient dog eats the fattest bone
September 13, 2018, 05:41:35 PM
During the red period we shouldn't look too much in our wallets. It might be too stressful for you and you might sell out of fear
September 13, 2018, 05:38:10 PM
I want to see good growth of the entire cryptocurrency market. I hope that I will see it in a few months.
Activity: 262
September 13, 2018, 05:35:37 PM
In the period of the fall of the market, it is best not to look at coin prices every day. So you have the opportunity to worry less.
Activity: 157
September 13, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
Yeah, patience is the key, you will be awarded for it. The market is young, it's unstable so bad periods are normal and necessary. All the other markets experienced that as well in the beginning.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
September 13, 2018, 12:04:44 PM
You need to be an experienced trader and investor to survive these days, otherwise, this could be tough. I agree with the "be patient" statement, the bright days will come eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: