Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 12. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 13, 2018, 12:04:34 PM
totally agree with you, patient is the main key to get success in Crypto world.
We need a great bull-run market, just be patient.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient
I absolutely agree with your position. It is very important not to panic during such a long correction. I know it is painful to see 50% losses in USD, but holding is the best way to have a profit. I suppose to see a good growth of cryptocurrencies after the correction.
copper member
Activity: 616
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:02:29 PM
We have to keep patience and wait for the market green. I believe the market will soon rise. I think this is the only time to hold your coins and wait for the right time to sell which will give good returns.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
September 13, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
Yeah you are right patient is the key if you want to survive in this cryptocurrency business because once you don't have the patient to keep holding during market falls like this, you end up rushing into panic selling which will at the end result in lose of you assets. In crypto market, one thing is sure you don't lose if you don't sell so keep you assets in other not to lose.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 11:50:51 AM
The right tactic is to sell as soon as the market starts to fall and buy at the bottom. However, units can do so. I had a lot of chances to sell at the peaks and buy at the bottom, but I did not listen to my intuition. Now the optimal strategy is hold and buy more.
Activity: 546
September 13, 2018, 11:00:54 AM
There are times when patience won't make much of a difference, watching as you get drown in this bad market and not try to get out as soon as you can will likely leave you hurt in the long run.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 13, 2018, 10:58:10 AM
Yes,be patient. In crypto world, price can't be stable for a single day and its common to all. But we who are connected with this, have to be more patience. In case of price, ups and downs is a common thing. See now, market is trying to recover again but it can be dump again any time. After all, we need to have more patience
Now that it's too risky for selling coin in dump, be wise by having a patient to fluctuates again in order to earn good profits. In case of volatility much better to buy a cheaper coin to be secured in gaining someday.

That is a good logic ,and remaining patient is the best thing to do at the moment in this bear market.
Have patient is one of the best thing to do not only for waiting but always because it will help you to remain calm and have clearly mind. Also be patient all the time as long as you can so you can think clearly without hesitation or doubt. And also have patience in all thing will help you not only in waiting for the rise of the market but also in the real world which is you really need because there's a lot happenings we came to our life and tested our patient.
Activity: 56
September 13, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
Yes,be patient. In crypto world, price can't be stable for a single day and its common to all. But we who are connected with this, have to be more patience. In case of price, ups and downs is a common thing. See now, market is trying to recover again but it can be dump again any time. After all, we need to have more patience
Now that it's too risky for selling coin in dump, be wise by having a patient to fluctuates again in order to earn good profits. In case of volatility much better to buy a cheaper coin to be secured in gaining someday.

That is a good logic ,and remaining patient is the best thing to do at the moment in this bear market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 13, 2018, 10:54:52 AM
Today the market is green and some coins have already yielded 20-25 percent of profits. I am very pleased about this, but I think that there will be a fall in a few days.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
September 13, 2018, 10:54:26 AM
Be patient always, just like last year everything in the market are red, but it bounces back at the last quarter of the year. Lets all hope that this pattern will continue to make all of us happy.
This pattern can happen again as expected, if all those weak holders already sell out their coins and leave the market then most of the holders will a believers that the market will turned into bullish again, we need to be more patient in order to help put lifting this current bounce back, as we seen right now the market is almost all in green and most of the coins are trying to rise up, lets wait and see how far this rise will proceed.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 10:50:41 AM
Now this kind of market, I hold tokens, do not make any transactions.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
September 13, 2018, 10:48:41 AM
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 10:45:56 AM
yeah, we will be possitive, now the crypto market have a red period, but now they have rised a little.
i think we should be patient at this time, and hold all token we have, i just think the crypto will come back after a several time.
Activity: 456
September 13, 2018, 10:44:21 AM
Some of us are starting to get the feeling that the crypto market will rise at the same point the stock market starts to crash which should happen in the next 2 years at least, so it would work out perfectly for wall st. to sell high on stocks now and buy low on crypto now as well. Just speculation, but I agree crypto will rise sooner than later.
copper member
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 10:41:11 AM
In red period also i am happy and eagerly waiting for green days only. i have my full faith on cryptocurrency market as well as on Bitcoin. Now days, i am only trying to observe the current market without any new investments.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:37:26 AM
Be patient always, just like last year everything in the market are red, but it bounces back at the last quarter of the year. Lets all hope that this pattern will continue to make all of us happy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
You speak correctly, you do not have to worry about it. If you think about it, this correction is even necessary for the market to get rid of small investors who do not understand the meaning of the crypto currency. I still think that soon we will see strong growth again!
Activity: 56
September 12, 2018, 06:07:28 PM
Patient is the key to success. When we learn to be patient, things would be okay. There is no harm 9n holding your tokens till they are favourable.
Activity: 218
September 12, 2018, 06:01:51 PM
If I was making deals in haste, I'd be worried right now, too. But all my transactions were conducted with a pure mind and analytical literacy.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 03:26:44 PM
I consider it as advice. But we can not refuse that the panic is happening with many investors/traders. In addition, cryptocurrencies which we invested, most of them are very risky.
We can't do anything right now get back the market into a normal situation, what we need to do right now is to be patient all the time as we really need to keep calm so the public will not be worry about this.
Pages:
Jump to: