Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 14. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 04:12:19 AM
I think the red state in the Crypto market makes many people panic and sell their coins at low prices. That will cause them a big loss and cause the existing coins to drop further. If it is continued like this eating Crypto will die. But I remain optimistic with friends here. I think we can revive the crypto market back in green again.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 02:56:17 AM
There is not the slightest advantage selling in conditions like this. This is far from the predictions of expected by many investors and many who go after seeing this situation. waiting is the best choice can be done but it is also hard to be something reasonable in the way so many have left the market and make the value of the market is increasingly falling.
Activity: 201
September 12, 2018, 02:47:50 AM
yes, right. we have to be positive.
the market is so volatile, and this is a normal situation.
do not panic at all. just hold and wait.
it will be recovering again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 02:41:39 AM
Actually yes more and more traders are panic because they think crypto has been ended so they are selling all coins instead of holding I think it needs patience the thing is now we trader can do is only wait for the good time I don't think so this is the end of crypto it is new start maybe.. So be positive
Activity: 14
September 12, 2018, 02:38:36 AM
 Now it is in deep but I don't know why this coin can follow the bitcoin trends while they are listed on a shit exchange...Yes, it is very good to be patient during this bear period because selling at low price will bring more loss but if you hold patiently till the market recover and the price of coin increase, then you can sell and make profit because the price will grow higher than it is now...
Activity: 140
September 12, 2018, 02:32:32 AM
The cryptocurrency community is cautiously optimistic over an extended period of recovery as the price held within $6,700 while ethereum peaked at $498 and
ripple hit $0.48.Further support for crypto heading in the right direction comes from research by Imperial College London who found evidence that digital currencies will become a mainstream payment solution within the next decade.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
September 12, 2018, 02:16:39 AM
If there is no good signal to come, over time the holders also feel bored with the decline in crypto market value and the usual way is to sell, even though you are right that is not to sell when you only get a loss, try to find an alternative other than holding. My advice is to wait until this year, because there are many opinion regarding the end of the year.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:02:17 AM
Patience will not help repay losses to those who bought a cryptocurrency in December 2017. If these people sold their coins in the spring of 2018, then their losses would be minimal. But those who suffered and hoped for the best, lost even more. Therefore, you must be able to sell tokens in time, even if the price has fallen.
Activity: 135
September 11, 2018, 11:24:37 PM
In fact, investment in the encryption market requires patience. Because the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, and this year's encryption market needs more patience, because the price of cryptocurrency has not recovered in this year's market.
Activity: 107
September 11, 2018, 11:16:34 PM
yes, with the condition of the market now you have to be patient.
all you have to do is hold and wait now.
i believe the market will be recovering again soon.
Activity: 169
September 11, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
Yes, when the market begins to fall, we must maintain enough patience. Because we have lost a lot in this year's encryption market, if we don't have enough patience, then we will only lose more.
Activity: 210
September 11, 2018, 11:05:38 PM
Yes, we really have to be patient with conditions like this, we don't know when the red period will end, so hopefully by the end of this year conditions will be normal again and the market will rise soon, be patient
Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
September 11, 2018, 10:57:31 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

But for now, crypto has falling since the beginning of this year. And currently there is no sign of market recover.
Many of us think 'what if crypto won't recover back to the normal price ?' But my guess peoples will come back to crypto and buying again.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 07:47:21 PM
yes right, whatever happens we must remain calm and patient. the red period has happened very long, and we have to stay calm, don't panic and emotional. because the key to success is patience. the red period will end soon, be patient a little more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
September 11, 2018, 05:33:32 PM
So many coins are presently dumping, but this is just fro a short while. There will be more corrections later. t least, i believe that before this year ends, the crypto market will be green and not just that, the bullish market will set in. Only the patient will make it big in this space. Although, it might not be easy waiting for the market to get better before selling, but it takes a lot of discipline.
Activity: 566
September 11, 2018, 05:25:13 PM
It is not generally true there are investors that understand and who can differentiate a good ico from the one which can be a scam as we have it amongst hunters same we also have it amongst investors some hunters do many campaign for doing sake.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 04:52:07 PM
I'm tired of the fact that the market is constantly red. I want to see a good growth of the entire crypto currency market. I hope that I will see it in a few months.

Yeah! Me too i just hope after few months the market is now recover in a gradual increase and taking up to the last month of this year we can expected the expected price which is the result of analysing and most speculate by many expert in digital cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 04:42:12 PM
HODLING without justification will lead you nowhere, in fact it will lead to a huge loss. It depends what coins are you holding.
If you hold shitcoins without any value then you will be in a problem if holding during a declining market as they can go to near to
zero and not ever recover.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 03:34:22 PM
Market started to be manipulated before last bull run in December 2017. They were testing the reaction of the market. Right now you know the continues of the story. Bad story of the 2018
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 03:30:29 PM
Yes the current period in the cryptocurrency world is very red this is as a result of this bad bearish market conditions prices are really not encouraging I think it will be better soon
Pages:
Jump to: