Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 21. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 1
August 25, 2018, 05:18:03 AM
I don't think that the period of stagnation will be long. At most till November, and can be even till October.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
August 25, 2018, 05:15:25 AM
It takes time to see good results in the crypto market and I am one of those people willing to have a lot of patience because I beliebe that red won't last long
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 05:09:43 AM
If you are a person who has a lot of money for venture capital, it is a good time to market. Not applicable for short-term investment and long-term downtrend market you
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 07:44:58 PM
The current period of crypto market movement does require more time, because the market has been in a very bad condition for a long time, but I will remain patient, because it is too late to cut losses.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 04:52:53 PM
Holding the coins if you are aiming for long term is the best thing to do, I personally, try to participate on bounty campaigns and aidrops to see if I could get some aditional profits
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 19, 2018, 04:39:11 PM
I agree with the idea that during the fall of the market you need to be calm and collected not to lose your head and not to panic.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:41:18 AM
Your advice should be to invest, not to be patient.
Everyone knows that whenever market is in a downfall, you're supposed to invest heavily do that you can make money when market eventually gets green. Most of us follow this strategy. But I don't know why lately I have been getting negative vibes from the market. Maybe because things are crashing way too much and for way too long.
Activity: 110
August 19, 2018, 07:39:44 AM
Yeah. This market condition is normal. In any market we can see ups and downs. The people who can understand this can make great profits and all other people get panic will be losers.
Activity: 42
August 19, 2018, 07:08:51 AM
There must be patience in everything. It is normal for the price of cryptocurrencies in the market to rise and fall, and the price of any cryptocurrency is immutable. Panic is unnecessary. The red period needs to wait calmly and wait optimistically. Because this is a great opportunity to buy
Activity: 87
August 19, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
Well it is easy to tell people to be patient but the truth is that you cannot just expect people to not panic. I do agree though, being patient is the only way that we all make it out of this shitty bear market on the better side, if you start selling now at lower prices than you bought your coins then you are just making losses which is not a good thing.
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 12:49:33 AM
This must be judged by the state of the company, since the fraudsters are different. The most important thing is to look at everything: the website, the documents, the favor. Grin Cheesy Wink Smiley
Activity: 40
August 19, 2018, 12:44:20 AM
I wager that the red period is currently finished and I saw the majority of it in the coinmarketcap.com is green. This shows there is something bravo and that is something that could be upbeat for the speculators now. In any case this isn't a little while ago on the grounds that the cycle has as of now redundantly happen and you ought to be appreciative in the event that you could partake in it.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 03:19:49 PM
I believe that cryptocurrency is a promising business that can achieve new innovations, and improve the old world. I make money on it, I love the crypt. I think both that and that perspective currencies, but BTC can soon make itself felt, therefore at present I would choose bitcoin.  Wink Smiley
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 09:40:46 AM
Yes, i totally agree with you.
Activity: 476
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 09:35:28 AM
I think that patience is very important to investing and trading cryptocurrencies. I think that in the course of a month we will once again see the collapse of the altcoins. But this will not last long. After this, a strong growth of Bitcoin and altcoins will begin.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
though they crypto values dropped but research have proven that it was meant to occur in other to correct they nature of the crypto market and before the year ends crypto will still sky high in value.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 08:18:38 AM
All alts has been affected by the market, but this is just for the main time and eventually market will recover and so the alts as well, so it is better to wait for the green days of the market to have a good income.
Activity: 210
August 18, 2018, 08:05:52 AM
As much as I will hold amid Dip in desire for the Market future redress to value climb, I question in the event that I can keep on holding A coin I found to be thoroughly horse crap or going slammed, I want to rather offer out in other not to experience 100% misfortune on the said coins. Be that as it may, profound research is additionally required and informed on the sort with respect to coins to hodl at either Dip starting or at the center. Be that as it may, the best belt is to evade any kind of frenzy in all circumstance. Experience tallies a ton.

Yes this red period is expected, we know that this is coming. When crypto coins price rise then expect on the next move that it will fall, and thats what happen here. So just keep waiting because in mid year most of cryptos will fall down and rise at the end of the year. Just be patient.

I agree that crypro prices will and fall but i dont believe it will rise at the end of the year its because mostly of crypto prices are rising in the third quarter of the year and slowly drops as new years is fast approaching.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
August 18, 2018, 07:58:50 AM
As much as I will hold amid Dip in desire for the Market future redress to value climb, I question in the event that I can keep on holding A coin I found to be thoroughly horse crap or going slammed, I want to rather offer out in other not to experience 100% misfortune on the said coins. Be that as it may, profound research is additionally required and informed on the sort with respect to coins to hodl at either Dip starting or at the center. Be that as it may, the best belt is to evade any kind of frenzy in all circumstance. Experience tallies a ton.

Yes this red period is expected, we know that this is coming. When crypto coins price rise then expect on the next move that it will fall, and thats what happen here. So just keep waiting because in mid year most of cryptos will fall down and rise at the end of the year. Just be patient.
Activity: 44
August 18, 2018, 07:44:13 AM
Pages:
Jump to: