Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 23. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 12:55:24 PM
Sometimes, there are some coins you need to sell at some points. If you hold you may run at loss. There are some coins you need to sell and buy back the deep. Although, you can't do this without studying the nature of the coin or project, else you might also blame yourself for selling too early.
Activity: 152
July 25, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
As we all remember, patience is the key here, lol. You need to remind yourself everyday, that the market of cryptocurrency is having a great bright and expensive future, and it is yet to come very soon.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 10:28:12 AM
Red doesn't mean to die. We just need to be patient and hold it until the price goes up. As long as we haven't sold it, we have completely lost. So be patient and don't panic.
The fact is that there is nothing to panic about. Already everything happened and we saw the bottom of the crypto-currency market. Now you can only wait when everything starts to update and go up. To date, Bitcoin already shows some positive growth trend.
Activity: 490
July 25, 2018, 10:25:52 AM
Red doesn't mean to die. We just need to be patient and hold it until the price goes up. As long as we haven't sold it, we have completely lost. So be patient and don't panic.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 09:51:23 AM
Bitcoin won't double your money in short term, all money is in BTC now.

Once it's stable all money will flow in alts as they are oversold.

So if you hold alts now, DO NO TOUCH, even if they are bleeding, they'll rise soon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 09:24:03 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

thanks for a very knowledgeable idea that i believe can really help a lot of people currently experience big losses due to wrong choice of investment and just hope that some people will keep this as a mirror to be careful in doing investment.
Activity: 468
The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn
July 25, 2018, 09:20:24 AM
we just touched deep and here is time for sky rocket!
After 7 months of market decrease it ought to recover! there is no way to decrease more!
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 09:16:38 AM
All that there is a time, and must be good at analyzing and predicting market conditions. Your suggestion is good and useful, so this will be a knowledge for beginners. Patience and wisdom are always used to plunge in the world of crypto.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
July 25, 2018, 09:06:49 AM
This happen to me many time holding is very risky. But just be patient and believe to your holding because it will be green soon. So that in the end you will be the one who will be affected by holding good token.
All right now, we have to be patient to wait for price increases from each token or the assets of those who are on cryptocurrency. now the market including there is still a lot of potential to be able to re-experience correction
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 09:06:45 AM
The red days can only linger for a while, but finally the green days are returning and the market is fast recovering from the long periods of red days
Activity: 200
July 25, 2018, 09:06:01 AM
This happen to me many time holding is very risky. But just be patient and believe to your holding because it will be green soon. So that in the end you will be the one who will be affected by holding good token.
Holding can help you to gain good profit when green period come and won't make you regret for not waiting for it and rather invest more amount during red to add volume of your holding for the coin that has potential to grow along the market.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
July 25, 2018, 09:02:00 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

I agree all. I also want to add another important point. To choose the right altcoins. İf the project and the team is strong and solid you can HODL. But if you have some big question mark on your head just sell it and buy a cheap promising coin or token. Most of them is %80 lower than their all time high
Activity: 429
July 25, 2018, 08:57:06 AM
Dear all

Patience indeed is essential. The market value have increased recently and it simply proves that the market would always have a chance to increase despite of the continuous downfall in the market. Surely, those who sold their holdings would regret seeing the current situation which is a hope for the holders.
Activity: 158
ONe Social Network
July 25, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
The red period always checks people how much they are patient, because it's really hard when you put the money and see how the price falls even lower so you have to endure!
Activity: 434
SESSIA
July 25, 2018, 08:32:59 AM
It's normal that now everyone is running into bitcoin. In turbulent times, people choose the most stable assets. As soon as the market starts to sharply go up, then again, investments in altcoins will begin. calmness is the way to success. but really the market looks very strange
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
July 25, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Right now the crypto market is quite variable. So without panic, we have to keep holding all the tokens in our possession. Continuation of the increase in the price of bitcoin will increase the price of all tokens. So we should be patient and keep on waiting.
Activity: 168
ONe Social Network
July 25, 2018, 08:18:12 AM
Of course, one has to wait for, because if we start to panic from this we will not be better, and on the contrary, we will only provoke us to rash actions!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
July 25, 2018, 08:18:08 AM
at the moment the market is very unstable, and you do not know what to expect, all the coins have fallen down and so far nothing has changed, but everyone is waiting for the increase in the near future. Domination Bitcoin is already above 47%. I think that such a trend can last up to 55%. And this of course will lead to a strong drop in prices for the altcoins
It's needed to have a good assessment before making any moves, alts community is suffering because of those panic sellers who loves cashing out their earnings while bitcoin is rising, the more selling occurred the more downfall to happen but if holders will keep their coins and bother not while the market
still at red, time will come for those top coins to bounce back and bring decent earnings, better to find those good projects while we are still in the downfall
seasons for alts investment.
Activity: 462
July 25, 2018, 08:17:23 AM
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
July 25, 2018, 08:14:20 AM
I'm not sure that we should hold our cryptos. Short-term trading is rather profitable during "red period". But I'm worried by the stagnation at cryptomarket. That's why some trading prediction are not correct.
It is necessary to keep ears open.
Pages:
Jump to: