Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 25. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 05:24:35 PM
I prefer my complied because I am going to try to hold in time 6-12 month rather than sell because panic will better withstand in a safe in the wallet While still doing the main work and consider it as a savings.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 05:04:15 PM
I only hold my tokens or hold those tokens, I think that has a greater future rather than losing it all because of the market being in chaos.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
This year is indeed a red period for quite a long time to happen. many are losing patience and even with a sense of disappointment away despite experiencing a loss. for long in this field would certainly feel this condition is reasonable. Indeed lived to wait and hold back but somehow until when is a difficult decision. patience is not enough in these conditions, the need to keep moving and find ways of getting results even though the Red position.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 24, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
the period when the crypto currency was red is over. i look at the coinmarketcap analysis and profiles of the tokens and the crypto coins and all i see is green and that means it is more money to be made by investors and potential investors who want to take advantage of the opportunity.
Activity: 266
July 24, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
if people do not have time to sell at the beginning of the fall of the market that they would not lose their investment, it remains only to keep their coins. sooner or later, the market will grow and prices will return, only in time it can take a couple of years or more and your investment will be frozen for this time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
July 24, 2018, 04:03:22 PM
Waves today fell well in price, I think that if the price of this coin drops by another 10-15% in relation to Bitcoin, we will be able to see the valuable bottom of the coin!
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 24, 2018, 02:44:45 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

a good topic to support newbies. I would also add:
The market is cyclical, the dump and pump alternate. it's totally normal.
The cycles are decreasing, we will not have to wait more than two years to restore the market.
Now we see the growth of bitcoin. This is to the question of why it is needed in the portfolio. Don't throw all the eggs in one basket with a bunch of alts
Patience Wink

This topic is good not only for beginners. People who have long been dealing with crypto currency also need support, especially after such a long period of recession. Many are depressed. And although they believe in crypto, it's still difficult for them to experience a recession. Thanks for the support!
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 12:32:02 PM
Earning a lot of money's key is that patience , patience and patience. You should just buy bitcoin and wait the hit 20k and 3x.You can make easy profit like this.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 12:22:31 PM
well, today we can already see a steady rise up, though only bitcoin is going up, and altcoins are rolling down, but we have seen this more than once and soon we are waiting for a correction
But the situation depends on whether we are a trader or holder. For me, for holders like me, I think there will be no problem with it. Be patient about it and willing to wait. Believe that good things will happen faster.
Already today almost the whole day I observe a 6% increase in the price of Bitcoin. For a long time I wanted to see prices more than 8000 dollars. I think and very much hope that positive trends will continue. After all, all the currency today depends on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
well, today we can already see a steady rise up, though only bitcoin is going up, and altcoins are rolling down, but we have seen this more than once and soon we are waiting for a correction
But the situation depends on whether we are a trader or holder. For me, for holders like me, I think there will be no problem with it. Be patient about it and willing to wait. Believe that good things will happen faster.
Activity: 532
July 24, 2018, 12:04:51 PM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

a good topic to support newbies. I would also add:
The market is cyclical, the dump and pump alternate. it's totally normal.
The cycles are decreasing, we will not have to wait more than two years to restore the market.
Now we see the growth of bitcoin. This is to the question of why it is needed in the portfolio. Don't throw all the eggs in one basket with a bunch of alts
Patience Wink
Activity: 856
July 24, 2018, 08:02:41 AM
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
July 24, 2018, 07:47:52 AM
I bet that the red period is now over and i saw most of it in the coinmarketcap.com is green. This indicates that there is something good for it and that is something that could be happy for the investors now. Anyway this is not just now because the cycle has already repetitively happen and you should be thankful if you were able to take a part of it.
Activity: 313
July 24, 2018, 07:46:03 AM
I am adding to my hope those daily news that I see here on forum, that which is accepted in different countries and it is embraced in different companies etc,
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
July 24, 2018, 07:18:56 AM
Yes, I always note that never sell my coins in the red market because it will only lose my money. Of course it is. The crypto market in red means that we must be more patient to hold the coins. Selling the crypto will impact on the decrease of the token rate and the loss of our money.
Activity: 434
Your professional profile on the blockchain
July 24, 2018, 07:06:29 AM
We're fed up with the red market. But in the last few days bitcoin has started to grow. I hope that altcoins will soon grow too.
Yes, bitcoin has grown, but altcoins have not started to grow with him and so far I do not understand when the growth of altcoyins will begin. It is likely that before the autumn they will not move from their place, and some of them will have time to fall even more.
Activity: 365
July 24, 2018, 07:06:24 AM
Yes, it is very good to be patient during this bear period because selling at low price will bring more loss but if you hold patiently till the market recover and the price of coin increase, then you can sell and make profit because the price will grow higher than it is now.
Activity: 180
July 24, 2018, 07:03:13 AM
Agree, we should be patient because the comeback of all high prices of token is near now. Regretting is always in the last so hold until the price of it gets high. There is nothing wrong with holding it a little bit longer.
Activity: 392
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
July 24, 2018, 06:59:49 AM
I agree with your opinion let's just hope that everybody will just relax and not get panic easily with this current situation in the market. Patience is the key to success. Let's try to hold our coins as much as we can, I am positive that by December, cryptos will hit the market again and those who hold in the dip will become rich by that time.
Activity: 86
July 24, 2018, 06:58:12 AM
I think that we have to think positive despite the red period ,the market will be up soon again.So keep calm and try to be patient ,it is not easy but if you believe in the projects that you invested you have to hold and not sell.
Pages:
Jump to: