Pages:
Author

Topic: Red Period but be Patient - page 27. (Read 4571 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 04:13:07 AM
Yes, I believe this market will rise again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has risen markedly in recent days. I think this is a sign that the market is about to enter the bull market. This makes me very excited. I believe that we will see a big increase in the market soon.
Activity: 55
July 24, 2018, 04:11:59 AM
Yes right now the market is in red period of this time so for me i want to hold my tokens right now and i will wait the market to recover and i believe that was happen soon.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
July 24, 2018, 04:09:56 AM
unstable market conditions make people frustrated but if we are patient with it then we will smile in the end, we do not need to rush in the sale because it will regret if the price rises again and our wallet is empty
Price changes but more fall which make as panic but do not take it seriously and be patient. Sell with in wrong time and with low price will make us regret when the price begin to rise and give good profit. Time comes that market will be corrected and less volatile. Take chance to get high volume while the price is affordable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 04:07:14 AM
Of course, we need to wait and be patient, the same situation was in last year when BTC had grown very much and all altcoins have dumped seriously. After that, they have risen in price very much.
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
July 24, 2018, 04:05:30 AM
Patience is the key to success in many areas, but especially in crypto. And especially the patient should be exactly during the recession. While the assets are not sold, you did not incur losses.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 03:58:50 AM
Many people are waiting to lose the opportunity to make money. It's like riding a roller coaster. You quickly surpassed the highest point. Now we are sliding in the trough, so you don't have to regret, wait for the next chance and grab it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
July 24, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
Dear all

now we are on deep red period. some portfolios may drive in to 70% loss. but do not sell please hodl.

=if you sell during dip period you face great loss,

= this dip is for temporary , market correction on the way

=if you have a big portfolio or small try to Hodl with TUSD.

=if you newbie do not get panic , this is normal situation, we have had faced these types dips 2016,2017,2018

=As per technical analysis normally from highest price 80-90% decrements can be expected

=Believe the block chain tech ,it has a great future

at last i have to say , do not sell your portfolio for loss.  if market grows we have to expect downs , thats normal.  be patient

If you're investor I believe your post is correct but if you're trader with short/ medium term period cut loss is realistic step. Patience is needed but depend the strategy and market condition, patience also must have limit, if not it will make your money stuck. I'll take your post as good advice because I'm new in crypto world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 03:51:30 AM
unstable market conditions make people frustrated but if we are patient with it then we will smile in the end, we do not need to rush in the sale because it will regret if the price rises again and our wallet is empty
Activity: 139
July 24, 2018, 03:47:53 AM
I think that the situation depends on whether we are a trader or holder. For me, for holders like me, I think there would be no problem with it. Just be patient about it and be willing to wait. Just believe that good things will happen sooner.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 20, 2018, 06:31:25 PM
The market is down, and the most important thing is that you should calm down to look at the market and analyze trends to make the most accurate investment decisions. In my experience, being calm and patient will be the key to success with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 320
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 06:28:20 PM
Why should I sell whiles the market is very down? To me is a very bad idea to do sell whiles the market is in danger. Why not wait for a rise before you sell? And who told you when the market is down it means it cant rise? That is not true, there will always be a rise and fall on cryptos.
I think when the red period like now is the best way to just hold and be patient, maybe this could be one way to avoid huge losses. because the market in some time will move up and show the color green.
Activity: 361
July 20, 2018, 06:25:29 PM
Why should I sell whiles the market is very down? To me is a very bad idea to do sell whiles the market is in danger. Why not wait for a rise before you sell? And who told you when the market is down it means it cant rise? That is not true, there will always be a rise and fall on cryptos.
Activity: 840
July 20, 2018, 05:49:33 PM
At the moment the market is red. Most coins do not grow, but are actively going down. It frightens me a little, because I was counting on the market to start recovering.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
July 20, 2018, 05:46:01 PM
It is nice to see someone with a logical point of view on a current difficult situation. Even in this spot, it is important to see the light at the end of the tunnel (even when it might be REAAAALY long). Consciousness is better than being driven by emotions, without any doubt. It is important to face the results of your past choices as even if you have done nothing wrong, you might not be successful as you would like or you are even in a loss (quite common). This is not a reason to give up: life is full of ups and downs and charts are the same. Now it is a great time to develop our thinking, educate us more about particular solutions and take an action that would give us some fruit at the end of the day (hopefully). Not the end of the world, just a new opportunity  Smiley.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 20, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
Not every coin is worth holding. You have to understudy all coins you are interested in. Check their background history, look out for their working products, how much have people been able to adopt it. Look through the team as well. Do not just invest and hold, but do that wisely.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
July 20, 2018, 11:06:08 AM
The market has really fallen very much in its total value, 280 billion dollars. This is its lower level this year. I made a decision to buy the altcoins. but If you look at the picture of the market globally, the market has grown. Let not much, but still grown. I hope that at the moment we have already reached the bottom and will not fall below.
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 11:03:45 AM
See dips and price downfall in this crypto market are normal and you don't need to worry if you are hodling potential alts with you like btc,ETH,LTC,XRP,Waves,EOS as  when bull run hit the market you will get your satisfactory profits with price boost.So being a member of this volatile market you need to be careful and active every time wothout getting panicking.So relax and stay calm and hod your coins.
Activity: 420
July 20, 2018, 10:57:18 AM
Most crypto trader are being disappointed when the market's situation is bleeding or in red periods but they don't actually know that it can be a good a good time to invest or buy more altcoins because the prices are lower than their normal prices recently. We must take advantage of those situation where market is bleeding ! Hold our altcoins until the market is back to green so that we can earn profits even if it is a little bit but good enough.
Activity: 224
July 20, 2018, 10:47:19 AM
if you haven't sold, and retained their altcoins then you just have to wait when the market will start to grow. because when you sell you will suffer great losses.
Activity: 68
July 20, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
Just have to hold and wait for the market to turn around. Can't expect it to constantly go up 10% every month. Hopefully it improves soon.
Pages:
Jump to: