Pages:
Author

Topic: Red trust accounts wearing signature..... - page 7. (Read 1280 times)

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 11, 2019, 11:13:43 AM
I find the red trust rule is good, it gives less opportunities to the wrongdoers. And most businesses don't want their name associated with red-trust people.
But indeed, the rules are made by the business owners together with the campaign manager.
In that case, I think that best is to ask the campaign manager or, even better, the business owner (if it's active on btctalk), because it may be just a mistake / forgotten rule.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
November 11, 2019, 11:13:26 AM
Presently i detect that few bounties still allow red trust accounts to wear their signatures, i think this means the bounty project is been managed by bad bounty manager or what do you think? for example E3T bounty allows red trust account, is this normal ?
Its bounty manager's call for that, once the bounty rules doesn't say users with red trust can't join bounty then no problem at all, red trust users promoting the bounty is legit
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
November 11, 2019, 11:07:02 AM
Presently i detect that few bounties still allow red trust accounts to wear their signatures, i think this means the bounty project is been managed by bad bounty manager or what do you think? for example E3T bounty allows red trust account, is this normal ?
I saw E3T requirements and it is not stated that users with red trust cannot participate.
Their rules are simple. As long as they don't prohibit users with red trust to participate, users with red trust can participate as long as they want.
It is not against the rules. Rules are to be made by bounty managers, I don't know the campaign manager so I can't say if he is a bad or a good manager.

It is normal as long as they allow users with red trust to participate.

Requirements:
  • Only user with the rank of Member and above can join the campaign.
  • The Signature should be kept until the end of the Campaign, removing the signature
    before that time will result in a disqualification.
  • During this period, you must make a minimum of 5 Posts per Week and 1 Post per week in the Announcement Thread .
  • Posts must be useful and constructive to be counted. Posts that are off-topic, or simply made
    with the intention of raising post count will be disqualified.
  • A post must have a minimum length of 80 Characters to be counted.
  • Keep your signature on until the spreadsheet is updated with your final post count,
    removing it before post count will result in not be accepted.

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
November 11, 2019, 10:59:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: