Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 15. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 02:52:09 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

We need regulations to reduce scam. When every person is able to creat own tokens and there is no need to get permision, fight will be lost.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 15, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

Yes, at the moment there is no punishment for fraudsters in the ICO. Everything is done at your own risk. As a way out of the situation, I liked the idea of ​​V. Buterina ICO 2.0, when the project is given some of the money. And as the road map is implemented, the remaining funds are transferred.
Activity: 420
November 15, 2018, 08:00:23 AM

We need an independent regulational organization, which will not be connected to any particular county. It would help to slighlty improve the overall situation.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 05:32:13 PM

I believe that it is necessary to develop common rules and standards for ICO. This can help reduce the number of cheaters.
Activity: 406
Until the end of time
October 26, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
What do you think that could help in solving this problem?
Solving this problem is a big issue because the crypto space is decentralized and unregulated, I think the best way to go about it is by educating more people about ICO and crypto currency market, I believe if more people will know more about crypto space and how to do their due diligence then more people will avoid these scam ICO's
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
October 26, 2018, 05:12:02 PM
It would be good if though someone bore responsibility for performance plans of ico and for honesty of the project. But nobody will want to undertake such responsibility. Advisers, can't guarantee it too. Especially as often they are specified as the adviser of the project, but the person knows nothing about this project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 26, 2018, 04:16:17 PM
Regulations for ICOs are needed as now it is a wild west on the market and
investments arevery often scammed and without any consequences.
Activity: 921
October 26, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
I think that for cryptocurrencies in General, we need some laws that will regulate this issue, and as for ICO, it seems to me that in addition to the laws from the governments, a huge number of scams can be reduced if, for example, the Ethereum platform complicates the requirements for projects wishing to issue tokens on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
October 26, 2018, 03:14:51 PM
There are many scammers where there is money or assets. They also steal money from bank cards. It is necessary to invent protection methods more complex. But there will still be loopholes.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 26, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
Cryptocurrencies were created to be unregulated, to give everyone the freedom, but as you see, it is not the best idea. Scammers abuse crypto to steal money from crypto investors/users and thats bad, it makes crypto untrustworthy.
Activity: 132
October 26, 2018, 03:07:51 PM
Investing in ICO is a kind of roulette.You never know how it's gonna go.Even the most promising projects turn out to be a Scam.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 03:04:31 PM
I want to share my experience in telegram channel you should be aware also about fraud admin whos impersonating as admin. always remember Admin in telegram channel doesn't direct message first. you have to direct message them also always crosscheck the identity of any admin you encounter they don't ask for any token to send to their account. hope I can help reducing scam.
Activity: 350
October 26, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

There are numerous ways that the scams of the coins can be reduced but we have to look at the bigger picture. We can all try our individual efforts to make sure that the scams are reduced but if we want any of that to last then we have to support that regulations are put into the market and that regulations are put on these coins to ensure they are following the correct rules to make good coins
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 24, 2018, 07:14:41 PM
There is no other way that can be more effective that for ICOs to pass through a regulatory path or for us as investors to be smarter and know how to identify scam projects on our own. Their presence though, enable us to be able to think more.
Activity: 280
October 24, 2018, 05:44:38 AM
actually the most sensible thing to minimize the ico scam is a regulation, however the regulation can only be regulated by a country ... that in my opinion, the problem is that not all countries are friendly with ico
We do not take measures to reduce fraud, we can only analyze an ICO before joining, so it is better not to choose the potential ico risk. Please analyze in depth, so that you can avoid the scams that are happening in this market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
October 24, 2018, 05:42:41 AM
We are the only people, that are supporting these projects. Without marketing and fundraising help, these projects won't survive on the market. People need to realise that a good investigation helps to identify fraud projects. And just a simple investment in every project won't bring profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 05:20:49 AM
The best way for us to reduce scams would be to share any of those scams projects that we come across so we can warn people from investing in them. There are no rules or regulations in the market about so we would have to have each others backs in order to starve out the scam icos. That is what I can think of, either that or there has to be some kind of regulation put in place
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
October 18, 2018, 10:46:38 PM
Everyone wants to earn at least ,the ones we won't be able to control are the newbies ,has far as newbies exist they will be the one promoting fake ICOs due to lack of knowledge and lack of researchs
Activity: 434
October 18, 2018, 10:05:18 PM
The problem is that so many investors do not understand anything in the blockchain technology. If investors had studied the projects in more detail, there would have been less scam icos.
People who are new to the market are always enthusiastic about investing without having to analyze it before making a decision, so they often have to deal with fraudulent ICO and they lose money, then blame. The cryptographic money market is illusory, untrue. That is the main reason the fraudsters are growing.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
October 18, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
actually the most sensible thing to minimize the ico scam is a regulation, however the regulation can only be regulated by a country ... that in my opinion, the problem is that not all countries are friendly with ico
Pages:
Jump to: