Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 14. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 18, 2018, 05:46:31 PM
In my opinion best way for prevent scam projects is teaching investors. Newbier investors dont know anything about projects and they are immediately investing some projects with their money. That is very wrong. We should help these newbies with some telegram groups or with some more effective way. I am always trying to teach something to newbie investors and already i teached too many things to my 15 friends and all they are good investors now with knowledge. Nobody can not regulate decentralised space only we can teach eachother.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 05:42:49 PM
It's also right advisors were responsible. Before they took a pledge from the project, advisor should check everything from whitepaper to admin information.
Activity: 336
November 18, 2018, 05:40:17 PM
With the recent ICO algorithm, there will be more and more scammers in the market. To protect yourself from these scams is very difficult, but some basic precautions will keep most people safe.

To avoid fraudsters do not need to rush to every new project. It is necessary to study it carefully, see the information about the team members in the Internet. Find the maximum possible information about the project and on the basis of its conclusion about investing in the project.
Activity: 113
November 18, 2018, 04:54:47 PM
I support the opinion that the moderators of the bitcointalk.org forum should only allow to publish proven projects, participants in the companies of generosity choose in which project to take part, but they must receive payments!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
November 18, 2018, 04:44:57 PM
The best strategy to reduce scam is to ensure we retain the basic rules, that is be careful with freebies and ICO with huge bonus, avoid visiting unsecure site, research about ICO before investing, be patient enough to ascertain the rigth wallet ID to send your token to. Let us build a community that will keep exposing scammers we discover in order to reduce there activities in the space.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
November 18, 2018, 04:24:52 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
We are very much responsible to whatever happens to us in the crypto space. One of the things we should always ensure before investing into any project s to do proper research. Then if you are not satisfied with what you have done, or that you need to confirm, you can then consult others that you know are experts when it comes to investing on ICO. At least try as much as possible to avoid scam.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 10:35:06 AM
for now there are a lot of ICO scams that are happening, and that is something that worsens crypto conditions, there is not much that can be done except to remain cautious about investments that offer high prices with low insurance rates
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
November 18, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

Crypto community is huge and since there is not much regulation going on, we as a community have to stick together and point on scamy projects out there. I think project team is one of the most important things we have to focus on in order to prevent scams.
copper member
Activity: 362
November 18, 2018, 08:37:43 AM
In my opinion, ICO reviews plays a major role on how investors decide if they will invest or not. That being said, they should be responsible on their reviews. If you check it, Scam ICO's are being rated high by reviewers. It feels like they are promoting it without knowing what it reallly is. They're all for the money.
Yes, it's our role as a bounty hunter here in crypto were they only one who decide or review which we're we belong because we know already how it was good promoting of ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 18, 2018, 08:34:46 AM
In my opinion, ICO reviews plays a major role on how investors decide if they will invest or not. That being said, they should be responsible on their reviews. If you check it, Scam ICO's are being rated high by reviewers. It feels like they are promoting it without knowing what it reallly is. They're all for the money.
Activity: 70
November 18, 2018, 08:21:48 AM
With the recent ICO algorithm, there will be more and more scammers in the market. To protect yourself from these scams is very difficult, but some basic precautions will keep most people safe.
Activity: 925
November 18, 2018, 07:55:39 AM
advisors and the team should be responsible for. But even also not necessarily their identity it is original. When there is no law that will govern this then the scam will continue to roam freely. and indeed to organize or create legislation, in this case, would be difficult because of the wide scope and constraints of each country would be this.
Agree when an ICO scam is advised and the team will take full responsibility for that. But all the advised and the team are fake and when ICO scam they will also disappear forever with the fake information, It is difficult to catch them

Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 18, 2018, 06:37:14 AM
Sometimes there is only one scammer in team and he revials right before the end of ICO. It means that investors could not know it beforehead.
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
November 18, 2018, 04:02:00 AM
Only control and everything and strict conditions for all projects. Suppose you need to make a certain percentage for participation and set conditions, for a certain time to achieve this, there is no closing of the project, that's all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
November 18, 2018, 03:56:15 AM
I don’t see much efficiency in the work of new platforms that work with ICO. At the initial stage, the harm would be all right, and then either the ICO team leaves such a platform, or in most cases, representatives of the platform state that they cannot work with a specific ICO team.
In my opinion, an effective method will be the state regulation of ICO activities. If government agencies identify each member of the ICO team and establish strict rules of conduct, fraud will almost disappear instantly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 03:36:37 AM
advisors and the team should be responsible for. But even also not necessarily their identity it is original. When there is no law that will govern this then the scam will continue to roam freely. and indeed to organize or create legislation, in this case, would be difficult because of the wide scope and constraints of each country would be this.
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 03:20:20 AM
2018 show for many peoples what dont need to ivest at any new ICO's
And now scams automatically reduces in 2019
Activity: 420
November 18, 2018, 03:18:18 AM
Unless the government promulgates laws or regulates ICO, it cannot reduce scams, but this may violate the cryptocurrency principle. Investors can only be cautious when choosing ICO. Novices should give up their investment in the ICO project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 03:10:37 AM
There is one great way to escape fakes: to use old coins only. I have never heard something bad about BTC or ETH or LTC team. This is the key.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 18, 2018, 02:54:54 AM
I very much hope that the world can supervise the ICO project because it not only effectively blocks the scam, but also imposes sanctions on the fraudsters!
Pages:
Jump to: