Pages:
Author

Topic: Reducing scam - page 11. (Read 17832 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 24, 2018, 05:50:33 AM
The less money becomes from investors, the more times they are deceived, the lower their desire to invest in projects, the lower the money becomes in the market. Less money - less scammers.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 24, 2018, 05:17:33 AM
I don't think the government's furious approach to ICO regulation is the best way to get rid of scams. To implement the search for good projects, it is necessary to create an intermediary organization that will be independent of the government, but will provide arbitration services and protection of ICO investors.
Such a solution to the issue of fraud among ICO projects will be too long and will not bring the desired results. Not everyone will be able to apply to arbitration, especially since it will be connected with different states and such treatment will be a very expensive pleasure.
Government regulation is the easiest and most effective way to get rid of fraud in the activities of ICO. Moreover, the state must intervene in situations where crimes are committed. This is their direct responsibility.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 13
December 24, 2018, 05:03:37 AM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.
Sadly 90% of ico's today are merely a idea... nothing to implement.. and there's no guarantee theyĺl be successful after sale... they're just hoping investors will buy their shitcoin offering so they can run away with our money... I had my way.. I'll say don't invest in ico's
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
December 24, 2018, 05:01:24 AM
The advisors aren't responsible when the whole team starts to act shadily and hide all their plans of flipping the project.

These advisors were also hired and instructed to work for their job and reducing the scam, everyone should be responsible in investing to ICOs.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 04:35:53 AM
they have a flaw in what they do. the election also gives the bad research with poor results as the election of the ICO scam. so it's not just about the only Adviser is to blame, but some other important aspects including myself are also responsible and it is difficult to overcome.
Activity: 413
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 04:17:39 AM
Today I again became disillusioned with the projects. Now I will make decisions about further investments in cryptocurrency. Also from the side and hunting. Scammers kill the cryptocurrency market and the prospects for future growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 24, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
So far, there are no ways to protect rights in this direction. I very much hope that in the future the situation will gradually improve. It seems to me that for this you need to place some responsibility on the rating sites that advertise various projects of fraudsters.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 16, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
I think that only the study of the project can not be completely done, in order for the fraudulent ICO to become less, it is necessary to solve the issue with the regulation of the ICO. Need laws.

First of all, we need laws that will force developers to disclose their personal information and register ICO with any legislative body, such as the United States.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 05:40:59 PM
I think that only the study of the project can not be completely done, in order for the fraudulent ICO to become less, it is necessary to solve the issue with the regulation of the ICO. Need laws.

I think that sooner or later these laws regulating ICO will be created. But I have no idea what they will be.  And not the fact that the ICO will live long.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
December 16, 2018, 05:34:33 PM
Kind time of the day, with every day in ICO we meet more and more fraud. It is clear that no one forces us to invest in these projects. But the idea of ​​a cryptocurrency does not imply any regulatory department. What do you think that could help in solving this problem? I just see only that the advisors were responsible, or they took a pledge from the projects they are entering.

Yes the investors of icos actually knows or are meant to know the risks involved in the business deal that lives on speculations only. Security token offerings are in line to replace ICOs.
Activity: 388
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 03:53:35 AM
Only ICO can be supervised before it can be achieved. If there are still a lot of scams, bitcoin prices will not rise. Only when the scam reduces the cryptocurrency will take off, so we hate scammers. It is the scammer that has caused the cryptocurrency market to enter a downturn.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 16, 2018, 12:31:18 AM
WE are working at regulation for ICO, this will help reduce scam. We can't refuse the fact that scam make market worse, we need actions to kill all scammers and make cryptocurrency market better, we must do this together.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 16, 2018, 12:27:24 AM
it seems very difficult to be able to delete some scammers they always improvise and they always try new things and find out how to do a scammer against new people in the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
December 15, 2018, 07:34:13 PM
I sincerely hope that in 2019 there will be much less fraud than in previous years before
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 07:30:35 PM
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
December 15, 2018, 01:30:04 PM
I very much hope that all the same States will introduce regulation in the field of ICO,when the organizers of the ICO will be known to the masses,when fines or even prison will be imposed for non-fulfillment of the road map plans or non-payment to the bounty players. Of course,the number of ICO will decrease tenfold,but they can be included almost(I write almost, because all the same, the organizers can escape) without fear.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 01:19:37 PM
The issue of scam icos have actually done a long harm in crippling the good progress we were making before now. Believe me over 50% of the entire investors we had before had to move out especially because of this harm of scam. It's so serious it affected so many people's trust in block chain technology.

Personally, I think a regulation just as it has been suggested before now will go a long way in helping us.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 01:16:07 PM

It's obvious they take their share
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
December 15, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
I don't think that managers are guilty here, among them there are lots of responsible people. But they can't know by 100% that a project is a scam or not.
The developers of the Ethereum wrote somewhere about the fact that they are developing the idea of a new contract. In this contract investors will be able to recover their investments, if a company defaults its obligations.
Activity: 364
December 15, 2018, 12:06:18 PM
Well the one thing i know that can be done is that there should be laid down rules and policies to help regulate icos and cross checking every activity they perform to ensure that its original and not to steal peoples money
Pages:
Jump to: