Pages:
Author

Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you? - page 2. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I'll go for bounties and then giveaways like airdrop. I don't like so much doing the referral thing because it's not that easy to invite people to join on something mostly if they would need to invest and spend money. As I observe you could easily invite people if it does not involve money and they could get something out of your invitation like free tokens and the likes. I also like airdrops but I  just choose only those that interest me.
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
I don't believe that the airdrop will give airdrop participants lots of money and referrals. Because I see many of them only giving $ 10 and I think $ 10 is a very small amount that is only enough to pay fees so I prefer a bounty that can give participants $ 2000 - $ 5000
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
if you have a crypto related website then i think referrals might be beneficial for you, if not stick with bounties. With bounties you just need your social media account and you can start, but not everyone can do referrals.
Activity: 156
I perceive referral programs to be quite demanding and an extreme waste of time, unless you have a lot of friends or people that you can easily refer. Bounties and Airdrops do it totally for me. Although I'm yet to make any reasonable earnings from any of them, I have read so many success stories, and I like to believe that a time will come when I will tell mine.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Bounties for me are the best, especially for those that make you learn a thing or two or research about the project in the course of the program. Bounties are like a job, you have to put in your time to earn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

Bounties and Airdrops are very much better
referal program are a waste of time except you have alot of followers to invite and ensure they register.
while giveaways is basic scam, how can 100 people win out of 300000people, ? its cheap, you should get paid for every activity.

Participate in proper bounties and airdrops, Thank me later
Activity: 64
I like bounty and Airdrop though I like bounty more than Airdrop. Yes it will take time for both parties to earn but I see bounties more fulfilling than Airdrops. Sometimes, I see them the same whenever I wait for the tokens and it's value and ofcourse the distribution, but bounties can give you much larger amount of money. What I like about Airdrops is that the tasks are easy and sometimes you can just register with your accounts and then you'll have to wait for the tokens, but it really takes a lot of patience to get the tokens. So I guess, I am seeing great deals with bounties than Airdrops.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I interests in the three you said in the referrals, bounties and the giveaways because that three is make give me a money or financial and i think i have a same answer with this topic or subject.
Activity: 23
Bounty.
Moreover I like airdrop.
I have earned a lot of from it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I would choose all of the above because they all give you opportunities to earn altcoins. You just need to finish the specific tasks that they will be given to you and you can get your rewards. Even though they all give you opportunities without to earn altcoins, scam will still be a part of it. You just need to be careful in what ICO you are joining in.
Merit: 6

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
All of the above because all of those can benefits you a lot. why not choosing all the possible things that will help you instead of choosing one. All of those can benefit you but in every different aspects. Grab all opportunity that you think that will help you in the near future. However, those things consumed your time it is really worth it.
I enjoy participating in bounty campaigns where everything is transparent with the use of spreadsheets and also rewards that come from bounty campaigns are quite larger than any of the  campaigns above.
Activity: 84
I much prefer bounties than referrals or giveaways because based on my experience i find it hard to gather referrals because of joined communities. I seldom find ico's that provide giveaways..
Activity: 233
of course I prefer to be interested in bounties because of the bounties I can get very many results although not easy but at least it is worth the effort I did.
Activity: 294
If I actually prefer three. all of the chooise alike can bring profit in crypto. I am sure that if you could take the opportunity of the three. Then you can take advantage.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
The one that can attract me is joining the bounty program. Actually, airdrop is also interesting. But, now, I cannot find out the legit airdrop with big rewards. Therefore, joining the bounty program is the only one thing that I prefer to get the earnings without trading or investment. They are valuable and worthy to participate.
Activity: 221
I like everything. I like all the ways I can get tokens for free.
Because it only takes a certain amount of time, there is no cost. Grin
Activity: 504
I prefer the three. Because all three are alike have great influence in the crypto. And also it is a good business to be able to produce altcoin in crypto. While you can make use of all three, then take advantage of it.
Activity: 168
I like Tun Coin most now, because the price has been falling. This is the best time to buy. I think that a good, promising coin, the lower the price, the more I buy, I believe that its future value will be higher.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I prefer bounty than giveaway or airdrop because they are proven to give value to their token, and had a goo chance to get into their exchnage and launch a usable platform, we seldom see an airdrop coin becoming a popular coin in the market.

Bounty is definitely more about getting tokens. Ref has to recruit people and is partly responsible for their investment. Giveaway is based on the luck to receive the upper. That's why bounty is more popular Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: