Pages:
Author

Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you? - page 5. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

will go with bounties because the efforts are well paid off. Likewise, you have a lot of options on where to participate, where you are convenient at. The only challenge nowadays in bounties is how to find a legit ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I still choose the bounty, after all, I have not participated in other, I only won from the bounty task, and I am most familiar with the bounty! In fact, you can start real-time voting, so that you are more convenient statistics!
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
When it comes to earning money all that you mentioned were good but for me bounty is one of the reliable way to get btc/tokens, we just need to pick the best project that will likely to give us good rewards so our effort wont be wasted.

We know there are many scam project nowadays hence its important to do a research before joining.

Activity: 269
Merit: 11
I prefer do all of this things, but the most likely for me is bounty programms it can brings bigger profit for me. Also I like airdrops and referral programs but it gives much less profit for me that bounty. However I need nothing to do for airdrops or refferals, so it's just a free money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
I will prefer for bounties. because if the bounty campaign success, you will get a lot of profit
Activity: 210
I have been participating in Bounties and Referrals which can we give more points or we can say tokens, more especially in bounties which you have participated in signature campaign that gives more stakes than others. But I dont think I could be favor to Giveaways.
Activity: 602
All of the above, if I can get a free money, why not? Tongue
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
the bounty more results than the other. This is the easiest way to get crypto without large capital but it gets quite a lot amount of crypto. Lo results certainly already no doubt many have already proven and thus getting an exciting entry in the bounty.
Activity: 294
Bounty campaign and Referrals are ok. But in referral you need to work to get a referral and convince them to contribute to get your referral commission. While in bounty you just need to do some task to get your reward. So I prefer to do bounty.
Activity: 130
Bounties are what interests me the most because with bounties you get a better amount of coins as rewards when you are done promoting the coin for them. Airdrops and referrals are just as good when they actually pay out but the thing is that they end up paying out less coins as rewards with airdrops and giveaways
Activity: 210
I much prefer bounties than referrals or giveaways because based on my experience i find it hard to gather referrals because of joined communities. I seldom find ico's that provide giveaways..
Activity: 133
I like all, if there is time and no busy, I usually join to all the programs. especially if the rules are not too difficult.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
For me i will choose bounties because they pay for my work and I have don't time for la because it's hard to invite people. Giveaways is good too but I'm still focusing to bounties than to other.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
If the reference is to the result, I prefer bounty. I think is more profitable and we can choose the type of bounty that suits our interests and abilities. This is a very nice side job. Does anyone think the same as me
actually i prefer giveaway. but giveaway not as much as referral and bounty. so I prefer the bounty between the two, every day there is a new bounty appears, our task is to analyze it before we join the bounty.
I am less interested in the giveaway, because usually many participants, so the chances are very small to get rewards.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
I prefer bounties since its more profitable to earn tokens. Referrals can earn big amount of token or money but you need a big crowd of followers/subscriber.
actually referrals are suitable for an influencer who has a lot of followers in their social media, because it will be easy for them looking for investors. this is worth it because the rewards are very big from this referral program
Activity: 40
actually i prefer giveaway. but giveaway not as much as referral and bounty. so I prefer the bounty between the two, every day there is a new bounty appears, our task is to analyze it before we join the bounty.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
A good bounty requires patience and hard work to get positive response, Hence people run from it and try to follow give aways which has very less probability.
Activity: 756
Merit: 16
We All Can Make It
Bounties and giveaways are my choice. Referrals takes much time and the pay at times is ridiculous.
But if one has a large telegram group, referrals can be an easy way to make income.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I prefer bounties since its more profitable to earn tokens. Referrals can earn big amount of token or money but you need a big crowd of followers/subscriber.
Activity: 153

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
I prefer bounty from the list you mentioned. By participating in bounty many opportunities to generate a lot of tokens. This is because there are many campaigns to choose from, and the signature campaign is the most reliable.
Pages:
Jump to: