Pages:
Author

Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you? - page 4. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I prefer bounties from these 3 options. My side income so far comes from bounties because to follow bounties is not difficult and does not require people to buy coins so we earn commissions like referrals.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
I prefer bounties, brings out creativity, involved interaction and first hand experience.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Actually I will be in favor of all of these. All of these have good potentiality to earn. If I am able to know all then it will help me in earning as I will have many opportunities to earn. Because not all of these are always ready to earn. So I do not want to miss any opportunity. Moreover this will increase my knowledge also.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I choose bounties and leave the others. For me bounties program is more profitable than others and have simple task. Referrals is bad for me, I'm not good in this one. About giveaways, never try it. Most people will say same like I do, bigger payment and simple simple is the reason. Take what you can finish and get pay.
Activity: 236
 I think if you would have a telegram channel with big auditory, and if you would post some refferal links in it. You can earn just insane money on that, because you will invite all those people in some new projects!
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
Bounty campaign actually do have a lot more to offer than any of the other mentioned interests. One thing about bounty is that you at least use the resources you have or your skills to get some amount of token which is guaranteed you will get and would even make it worthwhile when compared to giveaways. For referrals however, that is a whole lot of ball game entirely as you will need a way to push your referral url to friends and public, so it kind of takes some ready made platform you have built to get that done or achieve something tangible from that.
Activity: 62
I like participating in bounty campaign, referral and give away? I never been on it since then.
Activity: 103
Referring people can be tough if you don't have much followers.Some won't even click on your link because they don't know and trust you. I prefer bounties cos it gives me feeling of being independently working alone without affiliation to  any one
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above
Why not try all the above because more effort more earning.
But I think bounty will be the most preferred one because referrals may or may not bring profits to us and giveaways we need to be lucky enough to get rewards.So participate on bounties with good project then you can make stakes for your work.
Activity: 281
All of them are good and will really gave you passive and easy money and earning but I mostly like and interest me is joining bounty campaigns because even it is for long span of time it will definitely gives you much bigger profits and passive income.
Activity: 1610
Well, I prefer to follow bounty rather than giveaway or refferal program. Although we need some efforts in bounty but the results will definitely be very profitable to us. Giveaway only if we are lucky people  and refferal only for people who have a channel or a lot of friends.
Activity: 252
Mainly I will choose all of them because all are related with profit also we can earn many profit from here based on this is the best opportunity to earn lots of money so all of them are important to me also if people concern about this topic they can earn more than before.
Activity: 196
I think bounty is the best among all this three because it give you opportunity to earn a good deal and also to develop your self in a lot of ways
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
I enjoy participating in bounty campaigns where everything is transparent with the use of spreadsheets and also rewards that come from bounty campaigns are quite larger than any of the  campaigns above.
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
I prefer to take part in bounty campaigns. I think it's more interesting, the bounty has less fakes. And I think participating in the bounty can earn more money.
Activity: 565
Merit: 268
Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent
I am more interested in bounties as I can observe a project closely, find out whether they are legit or not. That way I can find out whether I can invest in them or not. I stay away from giveaways projects as much I can. What I have learnt from participating in many bounties is that almost all the of giveaway/airdrop programs are shit and cheap.
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
Very interesting for me are referrals campaigns, because I have a lot of friends to participate in airdrops or bounties if I send them a link to a project that has huge potnetial. I already bulided some nice bags with some referral campaigns and I recommend you guys to do that also.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Bounties are great, but I also like referral and 'giveaway' type of projects. Some can be great for posters and the project.

Check out trade io for example. They are an exchange platform already past their bounty and ICO stage, but are still doing great giveaways for doing a few 'bounty-like' tasks. You can also get stakes for doing things like watching their youtube clip. Check it here https://trade.io/dare-to-share

Keep in mind steemit also does bounty programs for writing tasks. Some of these aren't on bitcointalk so worth keeping a look out on that platform too.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
This is a package deal for a bounty hunter. It used to be all ok if the project is succesful. And now a days i dont fave with the give aways most of it are not legit. Goodluck.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I want a challenging activity so I’m more attracted with bounties, even though sometimes the rules with bounties are like hell it still worth the wait. As much I can handle my time in doing bounties I add more, and making it sure the bounties I will participate with are legit but unfortunately I have been fooled also from my past bounties. And through bounties I have learn some articles about different platform so it’s more fun for me. Learning while earning.
Pages:
Jump to: