Pages:
Author

Topic: Referrals, Bounties, & Giveaways ... What interests you? - page 3. (Read 1084 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Obviously bounties all the way. They are well paid and give you chance to interact with the team and project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I was the person who engaged in the bounty. This is a work that produces more than anything else about crypto. I think even better than investment because it could get crypto without removing a large capital. the bounty is also always appeared new each time and of course, this will be a great work when followed.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

Prefer bounties, clear task, big rewards, and also it's not spamming our email and our wallets from craps.
I'm stopping doing airdrops because most airdrops are sucks right now
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I prefer bounty campaigns because it helps you to earn even a small profit. And it doesn't takes time to work it. And also i like signature campaigns because it help us alot to have more knowledge about what cryptocurrency' movement. You can also make you a big profit.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
I think the bounty is a good choice. because there are many types of the bounty that can be followed. besides, there are many legit ico who can be followed and we will get the big profit. we must follow the rules that have been set so we get a reward from it.
Activity: 79
for the last 3 months i did focus on all of that since it a good way to earn free coins, but i do find it hard participating in the referrals because you cant all of your friends to sign up under and because some of the cyrpto member are cleaver that they use your link and sign in without using your referral code, and i did experince that, right now i am more focus on bounties because i do found it easy doing some few task depend on the project
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
I prefer bounties because a bounty hunter is an easy job and don't take much time. Then it could be a part-time job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
Of the proposed options prefer bounty, everything is simple and easy, unlike referrals where it is necessary to impose your links to strangers and acquaintances who are annoyed by this and ban you everywhere))) giveaways of coins and tokens is also not very attractive, unless it is not ethereum or BTC, or other coins from the top 10)))
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Proof of work concept is the best way. So i am not interested on referrals. Bounties are good for me.
Giveaways and airdrops are not for me too.
Activity: 238
I think among these Bounties are the best. They provide ample opportunity to earn some good amount. So, I prefer this above all.

Agree with you, bounties are the most diverse an interesting way to earn. And also almost all the time you will get a guarantee of payment, that your task would be rewarded.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
for big results then just select the bounty. It is definitely the most is the bounty can give results in comparison to the other. Referral might be interesting however and is also easy, but to get big results certainly don't hope on this one. bounty is the easiest thing in doing and also had great results.
Activity: 277
I like bounty and airdrop. Tired but it will be profitable without capital investment. Very suitable for newcomers to this site.
Activity: 322
I am also a bounty hunter and i do not believe about giveaways and according to my opinion it will not work. But referrals can be a impact for some extent. I am involving with bounty campaigns only. The main thing is we have to choose the legit projects only and there are so many scam projects. Most of the times it takes long time to receive the tokens as well and we have to find the good bounties to do.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
If you do have the time to spare then doing all of them would be ideal since you are expanding not only to one campaign that is provided by the bounty but also doing their airdrops, referrals and ambassador campaigns. Also adding to multiple ICO bounties potentially you can make a living by just doing it the only downside is it takes so much work and time doing it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

What are you thoughts on referrals, bounties, & giveaways?

Which do you prefer?

a.)  Referrals
b.) Bounties
c.) Giveaways
d.) All of the above

I prefer bounty than giveaway or airdrop because they are proven to give value to their token, and had a goo chance to get into their exchnage and launch a usable platform, we seldom see an airdrop coin becoming a popular coin in the market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Among the three, I am interested with all of them, since if you take a look at it, its all free money, for referrals, you didn't do anything,, someone just got a link of the companu from you link, which in a way, will also give them links, for bounties, it is great since you can njoy browsing the web for ideas and sharing them to one another and all you did is to help promote the ICO, for givaways I think tjis is the airdop, you just need a legit ICO that will do the airdrip and you can cash out anytime,, if Iam going to rank them according to my liking, bountry first, then giveaways, than referrals is the last, since it is more likely to ba a scam nowadaya.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
I know some people have big lists, groups or channels so they like referring because it is as easy as posting link for them, i know some marketers are able to get thousands of signups just due to their followers, personally i like to do tasks in a bounty campaign especially signature campaign is an ideal task where you can promote your favorite ico project by posting on forum.
Activity: 280
 I would like to prepare a referal system of bounties, but all of my friends that I invited to be in cryptocurrencies, rejecting my offer to join new projects, or new drops
Activity: 61
As a crypto currency user all of the above are preferable. But the bounty campaign is highly profitable among them all. As a bounty hunter to participate in the bounty campaigns are very much helpfull.
Activity: 140

Passive income is my dream, so, probably, referrals. But in general, the company's bounty is much more interesting, especially when there is time, for example, to communicate with participants, they also give a lot of experience in this area (and here it is important) Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: