Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 16. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:54:50 AM
I regret a lot, could have done an enormous amount of money, well this is life and this is how we learn I guess Smiley Smiley
Activity: 132
May 16, 2018, 03:39:55 PM
i dont i am regretting because i dont use to buy coin,,i make my free coin from bounty,,once i involve in their campaign,,my expectation.is to be awaiting for coin,,and once its has been given,,i sell once and for all
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
May 16, 2018, 03:30:21 PM
Of course i regret. But I trying  not to think about it. I often regret that I have sold the coin just after the appearance of exchange.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
May 16, 2018, 03:21:07 PM
I regret a lotttttttt of things about crypto. I think anyone who's been in crypto long enough could attest to this. It's a hrd game and there are lots of individuals out there trying to steal from others instead of working for their own money. IT's sad. Reminds me of the early internet. When it wasn't regulated as much. And those popus there used to be, endless when you had no choice but to restart your computer manually.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
May 16, 2018, 01:57:14 PM
I would advise you never to regret the past. Better think about the future. Some coins, which now cost very cheaply, can increase in price many times over.
Activity: 182
May 16, 2018, 12:58:24 PM
I don't regret any of my choices. The only thing I regret is that I was lazy in the past and I never wanted to join cryptos until recently
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

There are still coins out there doing very well. I regret not buying them. Like Hydro for example. I missed the airdrop and planned to buy at the exchange. I totally forgot to buy when it was cheap on Fork Delta. Today 1 Hydro equals 1cent. I feel so dejected
Activity: 140
May 16, 2018, 09:22:22 AM
Personally, I think you can not worry about what you should do. The past is history, the future is a mystery and today is a gift called today. We hope it is very easy to know the right step after the fact, as it is looking back. Many opportunities in the future, maybe bigger ones, but finding them is not that simple.

Activity: 134
May 16, 2018, 09:13:09 AM
I did not yet tried to invest. However I joined last months in the campaign I expected that I will received payment but sadly until now I did not yet received my rewards. I regrets to joined on that campaign but I need to move in order to recover from my past experienced.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 09:06:39 AM
I believe everyone will have one or two story to tell concerning this basically at one point or the other. Regrets I think have been made an essential part of the crypto space. This is because at one point or the other, we have been forced to make some decisions out of the demands of that period in time. One thing I also know is that not all tokens can be hold for long. Won't the holder eat and spend money? In as much that one of the major  reasons why people involve themselves in crypto is to make their life's better. Then it has to be so. However, one has to learn from the past mistakes to ensure a never recurrence of what have been suffered. Good luck guys!
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
May 15, 2018, 12:06:50 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Already witnessed a lot of coins that gained 200-400% and still did not have a chance to invest, the problem is time, money and being scammed, investing in altcoin now is a gamble you need to gamble to be able to succeed so if you fail today don't regret you can try again tomorrow or another day, who knows tomorrow will be a jackpot for you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 11:56:06 AM
I started wayback 2016 where Bitcoin is just $200 and some altcoins are just starting their way in the market and I didn't think of investing on them because I feel that they will not shine in the future and their just a virtual currency that helps plenty of people in their online transactions. And that is I think my worst decision in my life and when I remember it I always regret myself by doing nothing instead of investing some of my money that time. So right now I'm doing my best when it comes to crypto currency because I know there is a time these coins in the market will help me to conquer my dreams of having a better future for my family.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 11:47:06 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
I think almost everybody will regret it if that will happen to them. Not unless if they also invest it in other altcoins that also give him a nice profit. That is why holding long term is a good strategy for newbies or even an experience investor.
Activity: 350
May 15, 2018, 11:13:27 AM

Everyone will really regret that, just like what happened on the investors of bitcoins before, now they are earning wealth and those people who did not believe are regretting today.
Activity: 17
May 15, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
I thought about it, and of course, I wondered how my life would have unfolded if I did invest in bitcoin 10 years ago. But I cannot say I regret anything. As others have already stated on this thread, I am the person I am today, because of all my past decisions, and I am proud of myself.
Activity: 115
May 13, 2018, 11:39:58 PM
Yes, I regret it too. I used to sell my cryptocurrency at a low price. After a few days later, its price rose many times.
Activity: 18
May 13, 2018, 11:25:18 PM
I feel regret ofcourse when I saw those altcoins rose a lot this month. I never expected it will happen to increase, I never anticipated this kind of situation.
Activity: 88
May 13, 2018, 05:42:32 AM
I have been observing ADA for a long time, but unfortunately I have not chosen to buy it, I regret very much. I'm afraid to buy ADA now because its price is too high.
Activity: 359
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 12, 2018, 05:28:54 PM
Nothing to regret, your experience I believe many people have experienced, there is no constant victory over the generals, relax a little.
Activity: 336
May 11, 2018, 06:01:18 AM
I think every cryptoinvestor or cryptotrader has some regrets about his stupif actions in the past.Just dont get depressed too much,there are still lots of opportunities!
Pages:
Jump to: