Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 15. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 02:37:34 AM
No one can know about the prices in advance . So I think each of us regretted that he could sell more ...than sold
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 02:35:33 AM
I used to feel sorry, why I did not join this forum since the first. But I think, for what I regret all that happened, then I make this all as my motivation to study hard and take advantage of opportunities well. I believe, as long as the crypto is alive, then I will have a chance with a different path. The price of the coin may have been much different from the first. But I can still start now, diligently study and keep trying until I can maximize my income.

It's never too late to start your way in crypto-currency, especially now the beginning of the development of the crypto-currency market and you can say that you are still at the beggining. Of course, some people think that time is gone, but do not regret it. You need to understand what you can do here and now.
Activity: 168
May 18, 2018, 02:32:30 AM
I'm very sorry I sold Etherium for $ 300 .... I had 35 ETH . And I sold it for $ 300, I could sell it for several times more.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 02:31:32 AM
I used to feel sorry, why I did not join this forum since the first. But I think, for what I regret all that happened, then I make this all as my motivation to study hard and take advantage of opportunities well. I believe, as long as the crypto is alive, then I will have a chance with a different path. The price of the coin may have been much different from the first. But I can still start now, diligently study and keep trying until I can maximize my income.
May 18, 2018, 02:21:59 AM
I have one, that is I hope that I knew crypto since years ago and might I could earns a lot by now. Maybe t could helps me with most of my money problem now and helps me to get a better living.

By the way, this is a common case, that in the crypto people have problems with money, debts and so on. I think this is due to the special mindset of people who want to get easy money and also easily lose them. And I'm no exception.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 02:17:44 AM
I have one, that is I hope that I knew crypto since years ago and might I could earns a lot by now. Maybe t could helps me with most of my money problem now and helps me to get a better living.
May 18, 2018, 02:07:11 AM
I think we're all sorry . Everyone makes mistakes . no one can know what the price will be after a while

I completely agree. Nobody can know anything ahead of time. It is impossible to know the moment when the price of your coin has reached an absolute maximum.

I think that it is necessary to reason this way - If you have been made profit it well. And how much this coin will cost is no longer important.
Activity: 96
May 18, 2018, 02:06:48 AM
This kind of thing is very common and normal. Whenever the market is not very good, people start panic selling. If you are confident about your investment, you should have confidence and not be disturbed. Treat your investment with patience.
Activity: 448
May 18, 2018, 02:06:05 AM
I think we're all sorry . Everyone makes mistakes . no one can know what the price will be after a while

l don't have regrets so far because for me I made the right decision. I always think a lot of times before anything else and for me whatever happens for me is acceptable whether it's a win or a loss at least I learned from it.
Activity: 308
May 18, 2018, 01:57:33 AM
As normal human being, me too feel exactly the same when the coin that i interested in but not buyin, and several month later its prices become really good. Well, regret always comes later. So, i learn to do what my gut feels. Whenever im interested in certain coin, ill put some of my extra money into that coin.
Activity: 336
May 18, 2018, 01:51:21 AM
Naturally. You can not worry about what you had to do. The past is a situation, the future is hidden, and now it is a present, called true. But I do not doubt, in fact, that there will be a large number of probabilities and other coins with which you can weld money. You have to look forward
Activity: 72
May 18, 2018, 01:45:40 AM
I believe many people have encountered this situation. I have experienced two bull markets in 2017, but I did not earn too much money from it, because at that time I did not understand this market. This is my last regret. Things do not have the opportunity to seize the good.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
May 18, 2018, 01:43:18 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

You does not know that., In fact nobody really knows whether the price of any coin will go up or down. The market is irrational so we need to create our own trading or investing strategy in able to not get fall to FOMO and FUD. The smarter always wins at the end.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
May 18, 2018, 01:18:08 AM
Yes, I also had the same experience. I regretted selling my cryptocurrency because its value rose a lot after I sold it, so I lost a lot.

The most common mistake is that when the price goes down most of the people will panic and rush selling their crypto coins and after that they regret because it bounce back and rise. Wake up people its normal to fall down the price, what you exect here? Always rising? No its not easy to earn profit if you are always rush. Just relax and wait. If it goes down keep or hold, sell it if it exceeds his price when you buy that coins.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
May 18, 2018, 01:09:52 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Regrets are very common here in crypto. I can read threads sharing or discussing about regretful experiences in trading, hodling, early selling, not investing, and so on. I guess regret is closely intertwined with the rise and fall of prices. I also have my fair share of regrets in crypto. But I have moved on. I only have memories and lessons learned left in me. My advice is that you take some important lessons from it and move on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
May 18, 2018, 01:01:59 AM
This kind of thing is normal and can occur at any time, because the current currency is innumerable. For example, long before EOS was not on the exchange, my friend told me that I could buy some of the cryptocurrency, but I did not Look at it, but a few months have passed and now EOS has risen to this level! Really regret it!
Activity: 99
May 18, 2018, 12:53:45 AM
Yes, I also had the same experience. I regretted selling my cryptocurrency because its value rose a lot after I sold it, so I lost a lot.
Activity: 406
May 18, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

Yes, many peoples regret because they was selling their coins before crypto spiking in dec 2017.
what we can learn is, in cryptocurrency you must proceed with patience and wait the right moment to sell your coins.
and never sell it when it down.
Activity: 21
May 17, 2018, 10:51:44 PM
It's easy to know the right move after the fact, such is hindsight. Plenty of opportunities in the future, maybe even greater ones, but finding them isn't as simple. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 75
May 17, 2018, 03:57:32 AM
Of course, everyone will have experienced regret. In my opinion, unless you are short of money to sell cryptocurrencies, there is absolutely no need to make a move to sell cryptocurrencies. We must be patient with investing in cryptocurrencies and we cannot sell everything for the benefit of a little.
Pages:
Jump to: