Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 14. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 09:03:38 PM
I think seeing a good future is better, than to regret what has happened. I think you should look ahead because you will get a lucrative opportunity from another promising coin.
Activity: 196
May 18, 2018, 08:59:53 PM
Yes Many Investors has regrets in many altcoins cause it's really too hard to choose a potential altcoin yet this year is promising there are manyico that has a potential but be wiser to choose cause some of their are scams just have a faith on what altcoin/ico to choose.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 08:54:27 PM
My regrets are far from less than those who invested in btc in ath 😂 and well hyped. I have no regrets in knowing crypto as this gave me a lot of financial opportunity. It also enhanced my trading skills as well and the knowledge about the business finance.
Activity: 21
May 18, 2018, 08:48:03 PM
No regret comes from the beginning. I didn't regret any of my decisions in cryptocurrency investments as they are crippling emotions. In the first place, no one can really predict what will happen in the future. I suggest that for every situation out there that didn't favor your decisison, learn from it and move on. In a way, you will constantly be moving forward and being wiser everytime. Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 11:02:12 AM
Do not regret ...!  We must wait a bit, because all the crypts will soon fly up ...!
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:52:08 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
You are not alone man, i am the one included people who also regret a lot not investing in ethereum which now growth up to 50%. I regret when the price of ethereum was only $ 350-400,  i did not buy even though at that time my feelings says that ethereum price will rise up and i can earn profit from it. I ignored that and buy another altcoin whose price even plummeted and make me decided to hold it because the price has not been up till now. For now, what i can do is only wait my altcoin price is rise up and i can sell it to buy ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 09:08:39 AM
Well, you might have lost some opportunities in the past, but that does not signify the end of it. That you missed some coins, does not mean that you will not still have the opportunities of other coins. The crypto space and full of opportunities. There are so many good coins, you can just go for the one that has a lot of potentials, but that has dip. Buy the dip  and hold until it appreciates.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
May 18, 2018, 08:32:09 AM
This is always a pity. I have encountered many situations like this, so I don’t feel anything now, probably because I’m used to it.But this kind of thing basically happens every month, so I'm also convinced that one day it will be my turn.
Activity: 155
May 18, 2018, 08:11:38 AM
Regret this is a word which a person must not feel nor must not think. In every business or any activity in our daily lives there is always the risk. All you have to do is be optimistic enough in facing these risks and study to lessen it and learn from mistakes but regretting should not be the option for every mistake and failure there is a lesson for us to rise up and be better. Also, there are some point of regretting not to invest as early as before since the value of the coin now is rising to 400 to 600%. It somehow a jaw dropping lose opportunity but still the chance and door is always open for us. All we have to do is to see the other side, the brighter side of the situation. If we regret, then we feel it is the end. Just be positive and be patient.
Activity: 420
May 18, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
If you regret every lost opportunity you can go mad, there will be many more chances and need to learn to use them.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
May 18, 2018, 06:15:05 AM

No one can see the future, so don't regret about things you can't change. Better stop posting here about your regrets and start working hard.
Activity: 67
May 18, 2018, 06:10:45 AM
I thought about it, and of course, I wondered how my life would have unfolded if I did invest in bitcoin 10 years ago. But I cannot say I regret anything. As others have already stated on this thread, I am the person I am today, because of all my past decisions, and I am proud of myself.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 04:49:47 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

lol, this is crypto. No one can predict it precisely. If peoples knew about their coins will rise 400-800%, they would not sell their coin.  Grin
but this is good for our experience. we already know that cryptocurrency is very possible to rising so high, so in the future will happened too.
let we just wait for the time.
Activity: 322
May 18, 2018, 04:44:16 AM

There are a lot of people who regret by not investing on bitcoin when it was very cheap and today there are a lot of people who are very rich because of it.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 04:43:17 AM
I think you shouldn't regret it , it happens every day in every one of us .
Activity: 163
May 18, 2018, 04:03:55 AM
I think all investor will surely regret not to invest this time. They might go crazy thinking what they just do.  But theres nothing we can do, regrets comes always at last.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
May 18, 2018, 03:59:17 AM
I also regret that I lost a lot of profit . I will sell my altcoins several times cheaper
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 03:43:56 AM
Yes I am very sorry, about 1 month ago I sold all my Etherium at $ 350 (...
Activity: 116
May 18, 2018, 02:54:40 AM
All regret, all had and will have moments when it was possible to sell more expensive , than already made it
Activity: 155
May 18, 2018, 02:47:55 AM
We all had the same situation . This is the experience that comes just in such situations
Pages:
Jump to: