Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 12. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:45:55 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

A sense of regret will surely come too late because in that situation you have lost the patience to maintain your coins. We should pay attention if market conditions dropped sure they will be back up again. And remember they always follow the growth of the Bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 11:24:33 PM
Exrn is a promising coin, keep it if you have some because after 2 years it will surely increase its value. You will never regret holding it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 11:23:32 PM
Yes sure, I think everyone will regret if their favorite suddenly rise up in value and they were not able to take advantage of it. This happens a lot even with the other types of investments. We should be prompt whenever opportunities knocks because we may regret it later.
Activity: 28
June 16, 2018, 11:20:59 PM
I regret not buying Neo when it was cheaper. I also had a change of getting ripple when it was .10. but it is what it is there are some great opportunities still available.
Activity: 132
June 16, 2018, 02:10:25 PM
What's the use of regretting something you did not know? I do not regret, but I'm looking for new opportunities, that now, knowing the growth potentials already invest with the mind! I wish you good luck in your future investments!))
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
June 16, 2018, 02:06:32 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
If you constantly look back you risk not seeing the prospects ahead. There is no sense to regret the lost, crypto industry will give you many more chances, the main thing is to use them
Activity: 56
June 16, 2018, 01:50:10 PM
it's actually insulting, but you need to go further, there will still be many such coins, you need to study
Activity: 238
June 16, 2018, 01:48:11 PM
Yes, we all. But how can we predict about any coin that it will gain this amount of % in future ?. By looking at the history it is very easy to say anything. But in real time it is very hard. If you/me/we bought btc or ETH in the past then we all could have been millionaires by now. But did you think to buy those coins at that time ?.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 01:43:34 PM
I definitely regret it too;((( That was such an opportunity...
But! I have something interesting to tell you Wink I have recently came across one thing - paytomat. It’s whitepaper is surprisingly good. They already have a product that works, as well as POS-solutions to pay with crypto! I believe it deservs to be checked!
I do not need to so blindly trust this way, because I repeatedly met a team that showed their finished product and at the same time badly finished the company.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 16, 2018, 11:13:51 AM
I do take my time to look at things, thinking is it too expensive to buy now since no movement.

But when rush comes, it will be too late for me to react as things will just suddenly shoot up.

Basically i missed a few chances of "moon" effect. I mean it. I love the saying, today's expensive is always tomorrow's cheap.

I learn the hard way and tried not to repeat again. Set a line will be better instead
Activity: 126
June 16, 2018, 11:09:23 AM
This kind of thing is normal and can occur at any time, because the current currency is innumerable. Don't beat yourself up for not getting returns on certain coins. If you have managed to get into the world of the crypto currencies, then you need to plan and manage the things which results in your favor and that there should not be any such situation which makes you feel regret.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 11:07:58 AM

The same regret I feel when my past bounty campaign ended, I hastily sold 3/4 of my tokens for a quick bucks but it ended up rising around 150% in 3 months, the only good thing is I still have few tokens left. I Grin Grin
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
June 16, 2018, 11:05:53 AM
Of course but such is the nature of the crypto game.  It is an easy way to go insane if one gets stuck on what could have been.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 10:59:30 AM

Of course, many people feel it when the price goes down and everyone feels reluctant to invest and analyze coins and ultimately rise and soar. So in the end regret is just wasteful, make it as experience and as the way you plan ahead.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Try as hard as you can!
June 16, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
i do regret to sell my xrb coin to earlier. i should be millionaire now if i not selling it with very cheap last year. but tha was life nothing perfect. just keep on believing on what you do and hope something will happen soon. hope this time i will not making a same mistake anymore.
Activity: 68
June 16, 2018, 10:52:48 AM
I regret not buying Neo when it was cheaper. I also had a change of getting ripple when it was .10. but it is what it is there are some great opportunities still available.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 05:42:15 AM
It seems like everyone has such regrets. As with bitcoin values ​​now, surely most of us also regret it. Even if it's altcoin that at first I also do not suspect that it will rise even up to $ 400% or more of the initial value. I also regret why I did not join them from the beginning. Looks like we're just not lucky
Activity: 18
June 16, 2018, 05:27:29 AM
All these regrets are absolutely destructive. We must not think about how rich we could have become if we had bought something. We should move on and learn smth new every day.  This is the only way to success.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 11:48:27 AM
This always become discernible, you active and you study. For everybody of these theres in each probability stroke you missed outside on that went pile too.
Activity: 24
May 21, 2018, 02:11:06 AM
This kind of thing is normal and can occur at any time, because the current currency is innumerable. For example, long before EOS was not on the exchange, my friend told me that I could buy some of the cryptocurrency, but I did not Look at it, but a few months have passed and now EOS has risen to this level! Really regret it! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: