Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 22. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 18, 2018, 07:37:47 PM
Everybody regrets not buying more Bitcoin when it was $60, that's the nature of it. There probably is an altcoins with similar growth in it's future, but nobody knows what it may be. My advice is do some research into the various currencies, get a sense for their different features, and invest in the one you think has the most interesting technology. If you're just interested in making a buck, you probably won't. This is a very volatile investment.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
February 16, 2018, 06:11:38 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

You are not the only one who has big regrets because of the investment opportunities which are don't exist now. I think cryptocurrencies are giving really good chances and you should focus on just the future. The past is just the past.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
you should be aware in advance that in any case there are losses. this does not go away, you just need to accept. because everyone lost something.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
February 11, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
yes I regret it, but different things with you, I am not buying, but getting altcoin from bounty campaign program, I immediately sell it to the market when coin has been distributed, and after several months, the price of altcoin rose many times
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
February 11, 2018, 08:38:34 AM
Most of us regret our decision making in terms of buying while the market is in red while some take it as an advantage in investing while the price is cheap. It's okay to regret it's part of us for being humans because we will learn from our regrets.  
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 07:49:33 AM
I dont regret at all, dont waste your energy on things like if you did that you could earn a lot of money, just invest now, and stay with cold head dont tilt.
Activity: 96
February 11, 2018, 07:47:09 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Stop regretting about it. You still have chance to buy now.
February 11, 2018, 07:47:00 AM
In my opinion, you dont need to regret whatever project you are joining that it happened that is not successful at all, because every mistakes you can learn from it, and everything has a reason why it happens and  just be glad at it.
Activity: 154
February 11, 2018, 07:44:45 AM
Surely for every person! I have missed the NEO while it has risen 1000% compared the point I didn't buy. But no one could predict the future. Chance is everywhere. Don't be sad and concentrate in the right now!
Activity: 546
Merit: 3
February 11, 2018, 07:20:06 AM
Yeah I  regretted not investing in some altcoins like Exrn, Acc, Titanium and Crypterium..
Especially Exrn, If I have invested $1000 in Exrn i will be a crypto billionaire!!!!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 05:43:41 AM
My latest regret is that I should have sold at least half of my coins when bitcoin hits 20k USD.
I should have doubled my bitcoin if I had done that.
Activity: 32
February 11, 2018, 04:23:43 AM
There are now on the market. The future will rise to 300% of the coins as well. But how can you find it?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 11, 2018, 03:50:32 AM
I have too many regrets to list here but if I keep thinking of what I did wrong, I would not be able to carry on and try to focus on doing things right. I sold when it was too early to sell, or I held when I should have sold. Or I did not buy a coin at all like Etheruem in the early days and just hold to make 100 x multipliers. I am trying to think of some good things I did this year which was hold two coins which helped make me make a little extra to help with our house repairs and leaking roof top but I would like to make a significant improvement in our lives, like be able to afford to buy a small family car at least to take the family out.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
February 11, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

I saw this many times already. But the thing is when greed would take your emotions then maybe you are playing the game wrong even if it would mean that you lose many investments. Earning some is not that bad, but if you really want to earn and you are blindly following your emotions, even if your predictions was right then you can't last in this industry, you might end up being insane. Just chill, you didnt earn it anyway or you didnt lose anyway. You learned your lesson well now you can afford to risk. Goodluck on investing man.
Activity: 47
February 11, 2018, 02:42:39 AM
Regret is sure to have some. However, there is no solution. Only make yourself better choice next time.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
February 11, 2018, 12:27:34 AM
Forget about this, many people missed the action not only you, but that is irrelevant at this point there is nothing you can do to remedy the situation now find other alts that have not pumped and invest in them, the market is not going to wait for us, and if you do not take actions then you are never going to get those kind of profits, right now the market is great since you can buy many alts for a cheap price so this is your chance.
Activity: 23
February 10, 2018, 11:09:01 PM
No need to regret. Because in Crypto market, something can comeback twice or three times. Just learn and prepare for the downtrend.
Activity: 421
February 10, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

Perhaps there are lots of people here who got regret in investing in any altcoins. But in the meantime altcoins so far are in the stage red not in green which means dropped price value. Though it will come back again only thing is we just don't know when will it happen.
Activity: 294
February 10, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Yeah.. i think 5 of all my total coins now increase a lot from the time that i sell it, around 200% to 5000% increase. One of those is ethereum coin. I guess everyone experiencing it since crypto value is always changing and nothing is permanent. Volatile market
February 10, 2018, 10:39:10 PM
Any one who is in trading have regrets it is part of the process. Like in my case i hold a coin for a couple of months but i got anxious and tired of waiting then i sell in losing price and after that this coin got bullish it was so frustrating but then again it is part of the process and regret is part of it.
Pages:
Jump to: