Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 25. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
thats stupid to regret of missed opportunities you need to focus on present and future not on past, so just invest and research more and dont waste your time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
January 21, 2018, 06:54:25 AM
I think everyone here identifies with such regret! Then again, every new start begins from this moment, so focus on what you can make, not what you could have. There are a lot of fresh options that can make you forget all your previous regrets.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 06:48:41 AM
No need to regret what is already in the past. This opportunity is provided almost every day. Constantly there are new coins which grow in the price in tens times. You just need to be able to analyze projects.  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
January 17, 2018, 06:48:50 PM
How many times will a person regret? There have been too many times when an alt was cheap as dirt but I didn't buy it and now it's turned into gold. One such example is neo(I invested in it's ICO, but couldn't read the profit), the others being TenX, Monaco, Adex, Populous, PRL and many more. Now I've stopped regretting.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 17, 2018, 06:45:02 PM
my greatest regret,selling off my coin at a lower rate in less than fews day it grew to 20percent!
I don't have any regret sells or purchases that make me want to post something on an online forum. I did however liked to see the price go up to where most people were happy with their holdings.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
January 15, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
You need to live this day and do not regret the past. I see right now how the CAPP token grows. And this is happening at the moment, not in the past.  Wink
Activity: 51
January 13, 2018, 12:59:52 AM
I only knew one coin, Onion, when I started my journey into the crypto world. It was a little bit more than 1 month ago. The price was 3 and then to 5.5 in the first three week. And from last Friday, it went all the way to $18. This shows me the speed of how fast a coin can grow, which is amazing. This is happening and will happen again. The cryptocurrency have so much potential that is out my imagination. So I guess no need to regret. Lots of opportunities out there.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
January 13, 2018, 12:21:35 AM
We must not regret, I know that it is difficult to invest in a currency and for some reason abandon it, sell or even lose and then the currency has increased from 10% to 500%, this proves that we are close to success, but has an alert at those moments, it is a sign that we must study to improve every day, and to seek the true meaning of its investment in a certain currency, stay within everything related and even possible speculations.

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
January 12, 2018, 08:20:24 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

Of course. You can drive yourself crazy with this regret so try not to think about it too much Smiley be happy with the coins you have that have done well and wait for the dip for the ones you’re intersted in. I wish i bought zcoin at $10 when someone recommended it to me. It’s now $60 and I’m kicking myself. But I’ve owned ripple and nxt for a while now so at least my coins are pumping too.
Yes you right its good to wait, and be thankful what you hold right know because maybe oneday your coin will rise it to.
Activity: 184
January 12, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
my greatest regret,selling off my coin at a lower rate in less than fews day it grew to 20percent!
this is including the biggest mistake of my life I sell my altcoin named PRL with 10,000 PRL for 1 ETH. at that moment the PRL is in the value of 0.02 $ and now the PRL is already worth 3 $ / prl. seriously I deeply regret that. just a suggestion for you holders altcoin hold for 3-6 months to get big profits

if you guys are true altcoin holders you will not sell altcoin you have for 1 year because every token has a roadmap that must be run therefore we as altcoin holders we have get from investment ICO or bounty hold up to roadmap on the project run so developer can pump its coin price
Activity: 588
January 12, 2018, 07:53:14 PM
this is including the biggest mistake of my life I sell my altcoin named PRL with 10,000 PRL for 1 ETH. at that moment the PRL is in the value of 0.02 $ and now the PRL is already worth 3 $ / prl. seriously I deeply regret that. just a suggestion for you holders altcoin hold for 3-6 months to get big profits
Activity: 479
Merit: 103
January 12, 2018, 06:53:12 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

We have all gone through that, and we have so many times I cannot count them. Luckily once or twice I've got in before the take off, so I have had also some joys, beyond the desperation Smiley
Activity: 429
January 12, 2018, 06:30:12 PM
Activity: 280
Araw ICO
January 11, 2018, 05:50:08 PM

Why regret it? do not waste time, look for coins that will also give you a profit, so as not to regret these missed coins later on
Activity: 29
January 11, 2018, 05:37:16 PM
focus on what you have and be grateful, this is a good place and position of power
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
January 11, 2018, 05:34:45 PM
indeed i think that in time to time you can made a xertzin mistake in the world of crypto either buy not holding an alt which happened to me recently or not buying a promising alt
Activity: 84
January 11, 2018, 05:29:32 PM
It even looks like a mainstream. At first people worried that they didn't invest in Bitcoin. Now people regret for not investing in Altcoin. Maybe it's time to think and invest?)
Activity: 350
January 11, 2018, 03:46:11 PM
I sold 25 ethers in February, for $10 each. So I made $250. Of course I would've been happier if I haven't sold them and see a balance of $17000 worth of Ethers, but what I learned is that now is the best time to invest in these coins, because in a month from now you might have the same regret, that you didn't invest a month ago.
I have sold bitcoin in 600$. so...
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
January 11, 2018, 03:21:13 PM
Yes, of course, but there was no way I could've known the future. Luckily there are many more opportunities  to make a lot of money in cryptocurrencies, just don't give up and do good research. I've hit a 500% a few times now, and I hope I can get more in the future.
True! Regret will never solve anything and neither will it take back the action one has made. The most important thing is to do what is necessary now, learn from past mistakes and make the best decision for the future. I always believe it is never too late to make amends. I have always had patient with my holdings anyway and even if a coin I am not holding increases in value, I know one can't have it all and since no one can predict the future, nothing anyone can do.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
January 11, 2018, 03:15:53 PM
I never regret not investing in any project, there alot of fish in the sea, what I regret is underestimating the mentality of the sheep, there are some project I believe they can't go beyond some price level then sell and later see them hit great height
Pages:
Jump to: