Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 21. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 06:24:25 AM
Be optimistic that it will happen again but this time you are so in! Nothing will good happen to you if you keep on regretting. Knowing that it would be possible it could happen see to it this time you are in totally knowledgeable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
February 19, 2018, 05:09:21 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

I haven't experienced it yet but i regret when i sell the altcoin at a higher price only to realize that its price reached more than 1$ per token already until today. Since that are already part of my post, i am still thankful about it since i know now how to HODL during the HIGH VALUE times.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
February 19, 2018, 03:54:16 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

not everyone will be the same. this is what you should know
in each investment must be knowledge-based, and requires a display process. because it must first examine before making a decision. so, not everyone will be the same.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
February 19, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
I'm sure it's happening to everyone, a feeling of regret is there, but it's not a reason to be thrown out, I missed a few chances to make a profit, but I also got the same chance to take advantage of another altcoin, straighten up your head and start back Smiley
Positive attitude and learn from our mistake, we can no longer bring back those opportunities but we can take that as a learning advantage, people who knows how to deal with mistakes are those who continue surviving this field and most of the time get a lots of earnings, if you will just find those positive
impact of your wrong decision then it will open up ideas that will lead you to analyze well, don't stop and live with regrets better to take chances each time that opportunity knocks on you.
Activity: 126
February 19, 2018, 03:16:25 AM

Don't worry that much. There is plenty of fish in the sea. By that I mean that there will be plenty of other growths like 400-500% in the future, you just gotta be patient. Nobody gets rich overnight, not even by investing in crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
February 19, 2018, 03:14:16 AM
Sometimes we are happy and sometimes we are upset about this.
This is the stock market. When we regret, we can make too many mistakes.
In order not to regret any more, you need to take firm steps.
you should take lessons for what you lost.
agree with this,dont regreat what you have been done,but took it as leason learn for your future invesment.
if keep remember it,you can make mistake with your calculation.
or the best way is never look back after u sell your coin / token.
Activity: 93
February 19, 2018, 03:03:05 AM
I think most of us will suffer this things and the only thing we can do is to wait patiently for the prices to go up.
Activity: 700
Merit: 56
February 19, 2018, 02:59:27 AM
Sometimes we are happy and sometimes we are upset about this.
This is the stock market. When we regret, we can make too many mistakes.
In order not to regret any more, you need to take firm steps.
you should take lessons for what you lost.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
February 19, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

The markets are so volatile, and coins often rise or fall with no obvious trigger, so this means it is impossible to always make the best decisions.
The thing to do whenever you feel that you've made a mistake is try to learn from it, and understand why you made the mistake so that you will make better decisions in future.
This is for everyone, myself included, not just the OP.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2018, 02:34:17 AM
For what time do you mean this growth. I have not seen a single Altcoins with such a boost and I'm not sorry that I did not invest, for me it's better to stick to the distribution strategy among the best Altcoins, and altuses based on the pump and short-term ones are very risky.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
February 19, 2018, 02:23:45 AM
I had regrets that I had sold some coins too soon.  And I decided that I would keep them for a long time.  But now, on the contrary, I regret that until  last fall on the crypto-currency market I did not sell part of the altcoins with a good profit))) And now many of the coins in my portfolio are in big minus.
if you had intended to hold your coin. you also had to be prepared with the possibility of declining prices because that is the consequence of holding a coin. I myself have a special strategy so as not to regret when prices fall or prices rise. when the price goes up I always sell a few percent of my coin. so when the price goes up I still have my other coin to sell again. if the price goes down luckily I've sold some of my coins. so I will not regret if something happen in the market
Activity: 672
February 19, 2018, 01:52:42 AM
Yes me too, I always regret for making wrong decision and not invest .
But we must learn from mistakes and make ourselves never regret again.
Activity: 364
February 19, 2018, 01:51:24 AM
A lot of such kind of things happend every month even. I also think everyone will have such kind of thought.
Totally agree, many times I feeled regret, especially, when don't bought EOS for $0.5 and Cardano for $0.02.
Activity: 726
February 19, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
I'm sure it's happening to everyone, a feeling of regret is there, but it's not a reason to be thrown out, I missed a few chances to make a profit, but I also got the same chance to take advantage of another altcoin, straighten up your head and start back Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 19, 2018, 01:39:46 AM
A lot of such kind of things happend every month even. I also think everyone will have such kind of thought.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 19, 2018, 01:18:51 AM
yes 100% regret why i kept 10 eth insted of investing on Oyester perl and POE. if invested on that i am billionaire.

Activity: 210
February 19, 2018, 01:13:54 AM
I think, that you should be happy by that what you have and you may hope, that you coins will raise si gud, like BTC or ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
CLEVERBOUNTY
February 19, 2018, 01:10:13 AM
you can make love for crypto
by buying with a very low and selling at high numbers.
it can make you always please yourself and family
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
February 19, 2018, 12:43:54 AM
I had regrets that I had sold some coins too soon.  And I decided that I would keep them for a long time.  But now, on the contrary, I regret that until  last fall on the crypto-currency market I did not sell part of the altcoins with a good profit))) And now many of the coins in my portfolio are in big minus.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 18, 2018, 07:44:37 PM
We all do have regrets here. But there are a lot of alts entering the market and many of them have lots of potential. You can invest another one, maybe two. That is how game played here. You can't ride all the rockets that are going to take off. It is all about timing and luck.
Pages:
Jump to: