Pages:
Author

Topic: Regret! - page 23. (Read 4624 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
February 10, 2018, 10:37:09 PM
For me you do not need to regret it because bitcoin prices happen every day, and you still have plenty of chances to buy bitcoin, and if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, wait a few days for a bargain price, so this is a chance. for you to invest in it so you do not have to regret.

Stand for every decision you made, don't regret things just take it easy and opportunity will come again. Buying bitcoin at a higher price doesn't mean you make a bad decision just be patient and you will receive the profit you want right on time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 10, 2018, 10:33:53 PM
For me you do not have to regret it because bitcoin prices happen every day, and you still have plenty of chances to buy bitcoin, and if you want to get a lot of bitcoin, wait a few days for a bargain price, so this is an opportunity. for you to invest in it so you do not have to regret.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 10:25:30 PM
I think there are lots who are having regrets for not investing in a certain coin that is why researching through fundamental analysis is very important in this industry because if the project is really good it will have an organic growth so you will just have to wait his time to shine. But at the moment we are in the struggling stages of crypto world because of the FUD that is happening i just hope everything goes back to normal soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
February 10, 2018, 10:20:55 PM
Anyone in the cryptoverse has experienced regret. We'll never know what the market will offer, it's very hard to predict even you know the fundamentals and the technical side of it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 10:17:08 PM
I regret that I haven't invested in a particular altcoin and it really rose up to a much higher price. I don't have full knowledge about crypto currency that time. I wish someone have taught me much earlier.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
February 04, 2018, 02:05:44 PM
If you come out with more dollars then you went in with you shouldn't regret anything. If you feel you made mistakes: don't regret these either because they're lessons.
Activity: 406
February 04, 2018, 01:59:40 PM
Everyone is likely to have such coins that could make you rich, but no, we have not taken a step in the right direction..... Should not regret it, you spend your inner energy, when it could be spent on learning a new! We all still have and will have many opportunities to make money, the market is still very young, learn to listen to yourself and trust yourself! I'm not very good at it, but I'm working on it!
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
February 04, 2018, 01:24:02 PM
No regret comes from the beginning. I didn't regret any of my decisions in cryptocurrency investments as they are crippling emotions. In the first place, no one can really predict what will happen in the future. I suggest that for every situation out there that didn't favor your decisison, learn from it and move on. In a way, you will constantly be moving forward and being wiser everytime.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 01:18:28 PM
Take care of yourself! If you regret all the missed opportunities, you can jump off a skyscraper! And if you know in advance what prices will be on the market, then every second person would be a millionaire
Activity: 686
February 04, 2018, 01:11:59 PM
yeah, but different story. I bought small amount of a certain coin 1$ per coin to be precise, less than a month it rose to 65$. That was my biggest regret, but yeah have to deal with it. We can't really tell when will a coin pump.
Activity: 322
February 04, 2018, 12:47:03 PM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|
There is nothing, to regret about! There is an opportunity, every second! You should live with it and you will not earn every money, out there in the world! What if you buy/invest and the coin goes down, like BTC?! WHere I live, we say "If I knew, where I would fall, I would place there a pillow"! LOL Just gain experience and have fun at life, don't go in cycles ) Good Luck
Activity: 308
February 04, 2018, 09:46:11 AM
Do not worry! This will not be of use. We must try not to miss such coins, in the future)
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:04:35 AM
Does anyone else regret that hasn't invested in certain Altcoins that now rose 400-800%? Because I regret it a lot. :|

I actually am regretful I ignored this idea a long time ago. Had I known about this sooner or later, we never know. Either way, regrets should be kept in the past. I've learned my lesson now and that I have to take risks.
We are people, we should not forget about this, we all make mistakes for the reason that we are people, we must make mistakes, as they say, only those who do not make a mistake make no mistake. Therefore, you should not get upset at all.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 04, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

I actually am regretful I ignored this idea a long time ago. Had I known about this sooner or later, we never know. Either way, regrets should be kept in the past. I've learned my lesson now and that I have to take risks.

Yup, risks are natural. But people think that they should continue holding if/when the coins start falling.

Just remember you can always cut your losses and invest in other altcoins if you don't have much hope for the initial coin.
Activity: 155
February 04, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

Activity: 75
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
 i think it happened to almost everyone in this except hodlers till beginning.because every token will rise in long term and it requires years to stop that enourmous rises
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
February 04, 2018, 07:49:54 AM
All these regrets are absolutely destructive. We must not think about how rich we could have become if we had bought something. We should move on and learn smth new every day.  This is the only way to success.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
February 04, 2018, 07:46:33 AM
I used to regret just every single day, because I had  a lot of chances to multiply my fortune. But the world we live in is full of chances, so regret won't  make sense. Stop regret and start doing something,  in this way you will catch luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 04, 2018, 07:35:20 AM
My friend have experienced that. He really regret it. Now, he is holding his coins and wait for it to increase.
When it comes to my coins, i will just sell it immediately if i think that it is enough for what i will earn. I must not regret my decision.
Its just a matter of decision for us.
Activity: 258
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
February 03, 2018, 03:15:02 PM
Hard to say I have regret because I probably didn't look into half of those coins and the other half was unsure of, but I did get lucky that Raiblocks did a moonshot for me so I lucked out. Seems too tough to know which coin will moonshot that is why it is best to diversify like I did.
Pages:
Jump to: