Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 27. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 11:51:14 PM
I used to live with a guy who was mining BTC in 2010/11 and after. We talked about it alot but I never really believed in it, he did. Unknown creater, digital cash- no one controller, what if its stolen ect ect. I heard 3 years later it was worth 100s . My stomach turned. I remember us laughing when he told me BTC had gone up to 1p. He has thousands. I fell out with that guy , I honestly dont know did he sell at $3 or $8. or when it dropped back to € 2.8. but to tell ya the truth I dont wanna know. I got involved 2015 and ive made good money and I believe theres more to be made. Thats what im thinking about, thats what im concentrating on !
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 24, 2018, 11:45:58 PM
Of course there will be regret. But now you can join to catch up, if we hold bitcoin in 2008, then we may now be multi-millionaire. But there is no chance of regret, but we should seize the opportunity to join now, in 2018 may be able to achieve.
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 11:41:27 PM
In my opinion, most of everyone here and including me have a regret in the bitcoin. Last 2015 I watch bitcoin movie sorry I accidentally download that movie the title but I sorry tell that I already forget the title of the said movie. I watch that movie, but I just reject it. I have allotted if regret to myself. I think could have to earn well and I'm on the list of wealthy people in bitcoin.  Regret is only at the end of our life, just move on!
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
January 24, 2018, 11:37:53 PM
Yes they started before 2009 the value of the bitcoin is very cheap than ever before but now you do not regret because the value of bitcoin now is up too highest value if you regret bitcoin before you will return

There is no reason for you guys to regret about not believing on bitcoin way back then, it happened for a reason, it is a lesson or a wake up call for us that it is not yet too late for us to do bitcoin. Bitcoin's price is still rising because of its volatility, so earning bitcoin right now or investing our money to bitcoin is worth it even though we are a little bit late.
Activity: 67
January 24, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
Don't regret even now...make a move and invest while it's still down..we won't see these prices for a long time
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
January 24, 2018, 10:55:23 PM
I have many regrets. The current price of bitcoin is down and I find that this is also a good opportunity for me to buy it. The bitcoin opportunity has been created for us so much. We should take advantage of these opportunities to not regret. This is a great opportunity to earn a profit from bitcoin. Buy now
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 10:26:47 PM
Yes they started before 2009 the value of the bitcoin is very cheap than ever before but now you do not regret because the value of bitcoin now is up too highest value if you regret bitcoin before you will return
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
January 24, 2018, 10:20:52 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
If we had known Bitcoin at the time, maybe we would be rich now. Maybe not too sad because in the end now I still have the opportunity to participate in this Bitcoin industry. although a little late than other Bitcoin users who are familiar with Bitcoin first.
Activity: 196
January 24, 2018, 09:58:42 PM
Not believing in bitcoin brings me a lot of regrets. Bitcoin introduced me about 4-5 years ago and i just ignored it. Look at now it worth more than a million on our fiat money. If I believed and tried harder, I would be sitting at a few thousand dollars right now. But its not too late to invest. I'm going to hold them this time.
Activity: 280
January 24, 2018, 09:29:25 PM
I have a regret when I first heard about bitcoin and not believed on it. Because bitcoin price is very cheap if I hold it until today and maybe I'm one of a millionaire now. But I believe it is never too late for any kind of investment. I'm just glad I'm one of those few who are blessed to have known bitcoin's existence.
Activity: 336
January 24, 2018, 09:03:26 PM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.

Most of the people will not really believe at first since the value of bitcoins is just 12$, just like ripple today that has 1$ value, no one will believe that it has a potential to grow maybe in the future and become the next bitcoin that has a very expensive value.
Activity: 149
January 24, 2018, 08:53:27 PM
missed the chance of returning that year. Bitcoin price is very cheap if I hold it until today oh I may be a million. Anyway, yes we still have a chance to invest in the bitcoin field and at the moment the price is currently expensive but surely investment now you can still earn profits in the future because the price for me will continue to increase.You have missed a great opportunity, bro. But it's not too late. You can take advantage of your lost opportunities today
Activity: 308
January 24, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

2009 is the best time to invest in bitcoins because the value is just 5$ i think and no one believes that the price of bitcoins will increase to almost 15k$ last month. Some of the pioneers of cryptocurrency are regretting on why they did not invest on bitcoins when it was very cheap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
January 24, 2018, 08:36:59 PM
Yes I regret when I first heard about bitcoin and not believed on it. Im a new user of bitcoin and recently searched the bitcoin in the price of $1k but I still doubting because of many fake news that the bitcoin was a scam. I really regret that time that not investing on bitcoin and comparing the price now is so high.
That is very common to most of the people. In fact in very beginning most of the people were not believing on bitcoin, People were not ready to take the risk and invest their money in bitcoin even when the price of bitcoin was trading in a low price. But now as the price is trading so much high, therefore they are now regretting for not believing on bitcoin to invest their money there. I think still people have the opportunity to invest money there and get good profit from it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
January 24, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
I agree with you, Bitcoin at that time has not grown and is not well known but at the time there were so many big events that worried investors, so they sold bitcoin at the time. I think if they were calmer then they would become millionaires.Bitcoin has given us the opportunity to earn huge profits again, purchasing bitcoins will not go in loos.
Yes I really feel regret when I join bitcoin late all my friends they told me to join bitcoin but at that time I thought its just wasting of time and money I have almost two years that I join bitcoin and they all join five years before they all are now very rich and some of them have buy properties if I join at that time so now I will be also same like them but still my life is change just because of bitcoin so join bitcoin as soon as possible.

Your friends are really good because they were able to invest their bitcoin earnings to some properties - that is good because that will fuel your motivation to exert more efforts because the reward is so good.
I agree with you the reward can give you hope and motivation to go on and i also think that we should have believed in it because we all would have been easily millionaires by now thanks to btc.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
January 24, 2018, 07:08:19 PM
Even at this very moment, lots of people have already given up on bitcoins just because of the recent problems that we are currently facing, posts like Bitcoin is dead is very rampant on this forum and maybe they are right in some sense especially those who are complaining about the transaction fees.
Activity: 27
January 24, 2018, 07:03:47 PM
Yes. I thought it was going to be another bubble. Grin
Little did I know the value of bitcoin was going to grow that drastically.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 24, 2018, 06:18:37 PM
Although I heard about bitcoin in the 2012 range and at that time I ignored it, I regret not taking the opportunity, but I will not continue to cry it. Now, though I am very late to join, but I will not repeat the second chance to waste.
Activity: 294
January 24, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

For those people who knows about bitcoin 7-8 years ago but didn't invest their money in bitcoin would regret and be disappointed because their opportunity in that year become increase too high presently. I am sure a lot of people regret about this and this time they won't missed the opportunity again.

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 23, 2018, 03:04:49 AM
Yes I regret when I first heard about bitcoin and not believed on it. Im a new user of bitcoin and recently searched the bitcoin in the price of $1k but I still doubting because of many fake news that the bitcoin was a scam. I really regret that time that not investing on bitcoin and comparing the price now is so high.
That happened when you are one sided, you failed to make a deep research that's why you easily believe on fake news.
Bitcoin has proven it's legit, in fact its popularity are increasing because a lot of people want to patronize bitcoin as it can easily be use and no limit for online transaction. Also, it can give us a real freedom as we are not controlled by banks.
Pages:
Jump to: