Pages:
Author

Topic: regret by not believing in BITCOIN? - page 44. (Read 27205 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 8
December 10, 2017, 09:01:34 PM
My regret would be not buying Bitcoin was it was sub-$100. I could have spent some money (granted, I was in college), but I opted not to.

And not a regret, but I wish I had heard of Bitcoin when it was $1. Could have been a multi-millionaire.  Shocked
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 07:39:45 PM
I heard about Bitcoin a year ago but I just ignored it. It was October this year when I've decided to start believing in it and join the Bitcoin community. I regret that I did not pay attention when I first heard it at the first place. Hopefully now I am earning a little. Anyway, I think it's not too late for me that I just started recently. Bitcoin is powerful and I believe in that.
Activity: 119
December 10, 2017, 02:13:24 PM
We all have regrets in the past regarding Bitcoin, that we didn't believe nor invest a certain amount of money when it's in the very low price, but lets not dwell in the past anymore but rather look at the bright side, for it is never to late to start Bitcoin or invest on it, anytime is the perfect time to start.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 01:59:31 PM
I heard Bitcoin from 2012 but I'm new active and believe Bitcoin in 2016. I feel very stupid and be a very sorry person for ignoring Bitcoin in 2012

Frankly you had not missed much if you are comparing from 2012 to 2016. The good thing is that you have become familiar from 2016 and I do expect that you would have bought some btc and what has given the significance price today is all happened in 2017. From 2000 $ approx form the start of year till 15000$ at present itself the right time you should be part of it which you are already.

Never feel like you missed the bitcoin waves. There will be more of it and it will be much greater than the last ones. I mean if you want to get in the market, it's still not late. Everyone can start from the current point through a fortune.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
December 10, 2017, 01:27:33 PM
I heard Bitcoin from 2012 but I'm new active and believe Bitcoin in 2016. I feel very stupid and be a very sorry person for ignoring Bitcoin in 2012

Frankly you had not missed much if you are comparing from 2012 to 2016. The good thing is that you have become familiar from 2016 and I do expect that you would have bought some btc and what has given the significance price today is all happened in 2017. From 2000 $ approx form the start of year till 15000$ at present itself the right time you should be part of it which you are already.
Activity: 70
December 10, 2017, 01:22:57 PM
Me back then i think these is one of the sophisticated scam plaform online
Now its one of my greatest mistake and regret in life if i only able to time travel
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 11:52:27 AM
At first I actually didn't believe in Bitcoin. But now I do believe on it fully. Though its sad that it took me few months before I finally believe in here. Its just that I miss the opportunities it offers. But I know it is not too late for me  to start here, I have a long run here.
Activity: 182
December 10, 2017, 11:46:02 AM
yes that is much what percentage people feel without delay that bitcoin's worth jumped thus high in barely a matter of seven years. If will simply return in time and notice the potential of bitcoin in the past.
Activity: 227
December 10, 2017, 11:09:20 AM
so much regret! i wish i bought around 100bitcoins when i still can. i bought now around 3000$, not that bad tho Sad Sad Sad 
Miz
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
December 09, 2017, 04:31:23 PM
Guys, look at this ! What they say about the bitcoin ! They went crazy! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2403127.new#new
Activity: 112
December 09, 2017, 04:53:03 AM
No regrets no1 can ever predict that it a never too late to invest in bitcoin plus who bought bitcoin in 2009 I expect they sold it when I reached 400 or this range
Activity: 58
December 09, 2017, 04:30:42 AM
Not me to say, as many people as you thought, for example, I now tell you Bitcoin will rise to 1 million in a year you will chase high to buy bitcoin? You can not, so you regret it when next year's bitcoin is $ 1 million Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 09, 2017, 04:25:20 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
December 09, 2017, 04:18:39 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I don't regret believing in bitcoin, I regret not knowing about bitcoin wayback it was out. I was just able to know bitcoin early this year and the price of it is somehow big already. Just imagine how much money I can have right now if I was able to earn and store bitcoin before. Although that's what happened, I can only regret it once, I should not regret anymore because I can still benefit a lot from bitcoin so still I am thankful.

I surely agree with this! I will be ask what was one of the most overwhelming scenario in my life, I would proudly answer that I learned about the bitcoin. Several years before, there was no noise regarding bitcoin. Who would have thought that this simple cryptocurrency will turn the world economy upside down! I regret that I just learned about it so recently but I believe that in bitcoin, their is always an opportunity for the late comers!
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
December 09, 2017, 03:37:16 AM
Actually if I do not believe in bitcoin? maybe my life is frustrating, and maybe I'm going to work right now if I do not believe in bitcoin, so it's hard to believe in bitcoin because bitcoin easy money is just right?

I was very grateful to my friend who taught me the bitcoin and did not think twice. and I'm also very grateful to myself as I believed in bitcoin. thanks bitcoin and help us.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
December 09, 2017, 03:20:29 AM
who among you here heard bitcoin back in 2009 and 2010? I was one of the people who is very skeptical about it and I really regret it. Sad I missed the best opportunity for a lifetime.
I am the same as you at the begining I know about bitcoin, I think its worthless. But I am trying to learn more about it because I feel a bit curious with bitcoin. Thanks for my curiousity, the more article about bitcoin that I read the more its convince me. And now I feel lucky to become bitcoin believer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160
December 09, 2017, 02:59:14 AM
Bitcoin has already achieved far more than what we've expected. It may be unbelievable but believe it or not bitcoin has now the potential to take over the world. My first time here was not good, I kept on trying to earn from investments but I was never able to earn. Although that's what happened, I still believed in bitcoin and keep my faith on it. So far I have earned a lot and I should've regretted it if I didn't believe in bitcoin which has now a very expensive value.
Activity: 112
December 09, 2017, 02:58:20 AM
I heard it to my classmate who earn money using it this year. That time the price of bitcoin is almost $500, I spend my other time in bitcointalk and save my earned bitcoin, and month past I'm very happy because of unexpected price, it goes $20000.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
December 09, 2017, 02:51:41 AM
I don't regret believing in bitcoin, I regret not knowing about bitcoin wayback it was out. I was just able to know bitcoin early this year and the price of it is somehow big already. Just imagine how much money I can have right now if I was able to earn and store bitcoin before. Although that's what happened, I can only regret it once, I should not regret anymore because I can still benefit a lot from bitcoin so still I am thankful.
Activity: 525
December 09, 2017, 02:45:22 AM

remorse is just a past that can not be pulled back. maybe you have lost your past, but you still have the future. eliminate the better regret focusing on bitcoin for the future that you will enjoy later.
Pages:
Jump to: