Pages:
Author

Topic: [RELEASED]BitMoney.i2p - Centralized|Const solo POW|Unlimited supply|Instant tx - page 6. (Read 14263 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Sorry for the stupid question, but who might be interested in buying BTM ?

Potentially those who uses BitMoney for its advantages to make payments and get services.
The currency itself is not an investment idea of course. It may be used nice for investment projects but it's again about payments and services.
Activity: 64
Sorry for the stupid question, but who might be interested in buying BTM ?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
well, you don't need to built in a button. on every tab there is enough room in the upper right corner to place some link-a-like login function. would be enough for me Wink

"To restore the access to account you should have encrypted profile file and profile\cert passwords. Profile files can be found in ./Settings/(Message|MiningClient|Wallet|Exchange)Profiles/*.aes256 directory. "

From manual =)

huh, read it already two times, but didn't see this line...
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
i just want to drop some ideas for the client.
i have one, running 24 hours, everything fine (except the complicated way to the exchange)
the other one is startet every evening. what is to do?
login wallet, login miner, login exchange... everytime through the dropdown menu.

i'd like to have the login-buttons on every tab to get there fast and comfortable.

and the exchange should also be visible with one click, not 4. it is not very intuitive.

and a question: how can i make a small backup? 15mb is not much, but i guess you need only a few files. the whole settings dir?

"To restore the access to account you should have encrypted profile file and profile\cert passwords. Profile files can be found in ./Settings/(Message|MiningClient|Wallet|Exchange)Profiles/*.aes256 directory. "

From manual =)

One note about PrivateCommonSettings - as it contains private i2p keys, it's not recommended to copy it to another machine. Or at least don't run the clients with the same i2p destinations simultaneously - it can cause unexpected errors.

About GUI - there are no plans to make all fancy in the near future, only critical things=( We kinda have tight schedule. Login buttons are fast but they eat the working place and are clicked just once, we probably will make polls about such things.

P.S. Oh new replies, will learn=)

P.P.S. About simultaneously running profiles - everything should work with Wallets and Messages, Mining and Exchange wasn't tested.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
i have one, running 24 hours, everything fine (except the complicated way to the exchange)
login wallet, login miner, login exchange... everytime through the dropdown menu.

i'd like to have the login-buttons on every tab to get there fast and comfortable.

and the exchange should also be visible with one click, not 4. it is not very intuitive.

and a question: how can i make a small backup? 15mb is not much, but i guess you need only a few files. the whole settings dir?
hey i did the same requests on i2p forum
http://sd7asgdgnicjyj6lkaavux77u4vyvhv62pm3dfmluoc4xuivxb4a.b32.i2p.xyz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=24
and here
http://sd7asgdgnicjyj6lkaavux77u4vyvhv62pm3dfmluoc4xuivxb4a.b32.i2p.xyz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=25

EDIT: and here http://sd7asgdgnicjyj6lkaavux77u4vyvhv62pm3dfmluoc4xuivxb4a.b32.i2p.xyz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26
 Grin
legendary

Information about active challenges added to the first message. Conditions will change but we will always try to support bug and vulnerability reporters, services with BitMoney payments processing etc. Mine and sell is nice, but payments are easy too - we have convenient ways to receive them, take a look.
this coin for the elite?
all very difficult
planned normal exchange?

No, it's for high privacy and fast transactions Smiley
The next step is here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12950816
The interface of exchange is rather common for trading terminals.
Someday we'll add Bitmoney to other exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000
this coin for the elite?
all very difficult
planned normal exchange?
legendary

ok! I received your coins on the exchange.
next stage))
do not get me to send coins to the Deposit address
what's wrong?

Account GUID is not the wallet GUID, you have to do right click on account row, 'New deposit', enter value, then in deposit list view payment details with actual exchange wallet GUID, etc... It was already written here (guides from TripleA including).
legendary
Uh, now i got it... Thx... Was already too late to find the solution myself  Tongue

in my opinion exactly what you said Wink

Ah, it's my mistake. Thought your balance was 310, but it is 31 Smiley So try to input any value less then 31.

Notice that current best bid is 370, so you need at least 371 or more BTM to buy BTC.
legendary

in my opinion exactly what you said Wink
legendary
if there in the thread who speak Russian
help to understand with the exchange
what's wrong?

There is other way to make deposit.
Try to follow this guide step by step https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12950066
What language do you speak? May be someone will translate you this most important part.

same error

Please make a screen of input order before you click "Add".
legendary
thx, will try it.

another thing:
problem on exchange:
 unexpected error: 'EAddNewOrderErrCodes.NotEnoughFunds'

i have 31BTM on exchange but cannot make an order, even with 1 btm.

You can't sell (need BTC to sell), but you can buy BTC. Try to input price 300, qty 1 and Buy order for example .
legendary

what's wrong?
legendary
thx, will try it.

another thing:
problem on exchange:
 unexpected error: 'EAddNewOrderErrCodes.NotEnoughFunds'

i have 31BTM on exchange but cannot make an order, even with 1 btm.
Pages:
Jump to: